Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

World university rankings 2024 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World university rankings 2024 (24626 Views)

UI, UNN, UNILAG Shine In Centre For World University Rankings / Nigerian Universities Break Into Top 500 World University Ranking / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best In Nigeria - THE's University Rankings 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World university rankings 2024 by muyico(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15
no China and Russia university, no Muslim university among! fake update

1 Like

Re: World university rankings 2024 by muyico(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15
India nko?

1 Like

Re: World university rankings 2024 by Xox1945(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15
Thank God no Chicago state University
Re: World university rankings 2024 by Seunpapa65: 2:19pm On Feb 15
Gbadugbakun:
No Russia university made top 100. Yet Russian engineers are considered as one of the best in the world. America and her allies just shared the rating amongst themselves. grin
If you go to America most of their genius na from china India etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World university rankings 2024 by Aanold22: 2:20pm On Feb 15
No be only abraka,na abracadabra 😂
SKYHIGHfx:
Tot I saw Delta state university, Abraka

1 Like

Re: World university rankings 2024 by lagonovo: 2:22pm On Feb 15
I saw it too. We are doing well!

377:
My school is number 101 check out (ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY UTURU) check out ur self. Great ikenga and ikengress
Re: World university rankings 2024 by OkoEmm: 2:24pm On Feb 15
Gbadugbakun:
No Russia university made top 100. Yet Russian engineers are considered as one of the best in the world. America and her allies just shared the rating amongst themselves. grin
No 95 is a Russian university.

The list is bias sha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World university rankings 2024 by tollyboy5(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15
Tjra:
No Japanese university in top 25 yet they are the king of Tech.

All these Western ratings na wash

You are true oo

With the excellent performance of Gov. Alex Otti, Abia state University suppose dey Top 10 next year cheesy
Just imagine, king of Tech no dey there lol
Re: World university rankings 2024 by OkoEmm: 2:27pm On Feb 15
muyico:
no China and Russia university, no Muslim university among! fake update

No 95 is Russian. I counted up to 2 Chinese universities. The list is sha bias.

I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: World university rankings 2024 by SirLakes: 2:31pm On Feb 15
The list is padded

Anyways, I don't know book so e no concern me
Re: World university rankings 2024 by dododawa1: 2:33pm On Feb 15
USA and HYPING

Human Being University should be No 1.
Re: World university rankings 2024 by obinna58(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15
Gbadugbakun:
They were awarding themselves, see USA everywhere in the list but Russia heads toe to toe among them in every sector

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World university rankings 2024 by InfinityFabric: 2:42pm On Feb 15
Gbadugbakun:
See where dem go even Put South Koran and China ? And no Taiwan sef.
Dem do Germany sef bad thing.

Make Nigeria sef build their own list and put our Universities and Other African Universities there.
Re: World university rankings 2024 by 1Alex: 2:42pm On Feb 15
LoveLeadsLand:
Why is Africa so backward
we are backward truly, but these things don't move me anymore, they so much hate Africa that they don't want anything good to come out of Africa. even if an African country made it. they wont include it in the list.
Re: World university rankings 2024 by junketer(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15
If na church ranking now naija go get 7 in top 10.

1 Like

Re: World university rankings 2024 by famozine1: 2:44pm On Feb 15
Lasu make up the list good one
Re: World university rankings 2024 by youngrichnigga: 2:46pm On Feb 15
And to think Africa had universities before the West undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: World university rankings 2024 by brainhgeek(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15
Manny21:
If you like rank Nigerian universities number one million. Una go still rush the doctors trained in Nigerian universities and other African countries to come and work in your hospitals and medical facilities
Yes, they will always come. It's not just because they have the brains. It is first because the labour is cheap and resilient
Re: World university rankings 2024 by Aluma32(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15
In spite the huge amount of school fees charged by Nigeria private Universities (Daddy GOs and Bishops) like Covenant, Babcock,Igbinidion, Nile, Baze and others, none could be rated among the first 100 globally. Beginning from today, my children will attend public primary and secondary schools thereafter, attend Government owned institutions.
Re: World university rankings 2024 by othermen: 2:49pm On Feb 15
You should know folks will be interested in Africa and Nigeria’s position.

UI and Covenant University- 800-1000
FUTA and UNILAG - 1001-1200

1 Like

Re: World university rankings 2024 by SoNature(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15
Gbadugbakun:

Oga, rest! Check the basis for the ranking.

How many international students from first world countries do Russian universities attract?

Does Russia have a Silicon Valley? If so, what's the net worth? How many world's leading companies operate from there? Russia is just a hype. Although we don't like it, American companies practically run this world. The Chinese are even waking up.

To my opinion, I don't know why American and Canadian universities haven't started studying Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Software Engineering, and Cybersecurity as independent departments like most UK universities.

As far as studying IT in universities is concerned, UK universities are way ahead of American and Canadian schools. British universities are the best in Europe but remain the most expensive in the continent.

2 Likes

Re: World university rankings 2024 by Jaycee07(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15
[quote author=Stevenson20 post=128468410]Do you expect to see a Nigerian university on the list?

I don't even know between police and lecturers who take bribe pass. [/
Re: World university rankings 2024 by seunny4lif(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15
lol
Same way they always rank the safest countries or cities but then they will now add USA to the list cheesy

USA cities should be rank alongside Nigeria cities terms of safety
Re: World university rankings 2024 by TheWinterBird(f): 3:09pm On Feb 15
My schools are on there.
Re: World university rankings 2024 by Bluntemperor: 3:10pm On Feb 15
Gbadugbakun:

You are one of the Nigeria problems because of jaundice in your eyes!
What happens in No 95?
To a jaundiced eyes,all things are Yellow!

1 Like

Re: World university rankings 2024 by Juoflife1(f): 3:32pm On Feb 15
No Indian university, yet those guys are geeks
Re: World university rankings 2024 by mu2sa2: 3:34pm On Feb 15
Gbadugbakun:
I have always maintained that the so-called world ranking of universities is subjective. If the Russians were to do the ranking, the list would be dominated by Russian universities. No doubt, if a Nigerian or Ghanaian think tank were to come up with the ranking, local universities would be nicely placed. What Yankees and Englanders can manipulate, others can also do perfectly.
As the saying goes, if you don't blow your own trumpet no one will blow it for you as everyone is busy with their own.
BTW, what's all the hype about. A person can graduate from an unranked university and still beat hands down a graduate of the same course from the topmost ranked university.

1 Like

Re: World university rankings 2024 by gaskiyamagana: 3:36pm On Feb 15
Gbadugbakun:
Simple truth. Automatically, hatred for a country is an abstract consideration. In other words, South Africa dragging them to ICJ for PALESTINE cause cost the nation's university absent in the first one hundred as it always be before.
Re: World university rankings 2024 by remzytimer: 3:46pm On Feb 15
Yet Nigerian students go there and beat them hands down. We are the best in our own way
!
Fineman2:
No single African university among the top 100

1 Like

Re: World university rankings 2024 by peterboro: 3:58pm On Feb 15
I was just scrolling down...
Yet..🤣🤣🤣😭
Re: World university rankings 2024 by highchief1: 4:07pm On Feb 15
Re: World university rankings 2024 by allenpaul(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15
Ironically the best students in those university were Africans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Injustice For Engineering Graduates, Corpers / ASUU Foresees Increase In Fees, If Demands Not Met / Federal Polytechnic Oko Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.