Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding (32026 Views)

Political Parties Say Withdrawal Limits Will Cripple Campaign Funding / APC, PDP Refuse To Disclose Campaign Funding Sources / INEC To Delist Weak Parties, Review Campaign Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by akinsmyk(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15
yarimo:
Someone that can steal campaign funds want to govern Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where did you read that from? Peter Obi wanted to govern Nigeria and he wasn’t accused of stealing campaign funds. I wonder where you read that from

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Okoroawusa: 2:45pm On Feb 15
YourKarma:

Una own no pass to make useless comments. Can APC or PDP ever accept an independent audit of their finances? Why do you guys worship bad leaders so much and yet claim to love Nigeria?
Akuko!

Like if others did theirs you will accept it as genuine. Nwokem gbafuo here!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Emekaonline: 2:46pm On Feb 15
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/obi-breaks-silence-on-n3-5bn-scandal-renders-presidential-campaign-account/

The same Obi that promised to sue Gazette for Yes Daddy audio and that till today he has not done it? The same Obi that vowed never to decamp from APGA but today he has moved from APGA to PDP and now to Labour? Now I know why many Nigerians that believe nonsense make us all appear as imbeciles in the eyes of the whole world. But what do you expect from the same people that believe Buhari was dead and later cloned from Jibrin of Sudan. Hahahahaha
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Timmi: 2:47pm On Feb 15
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/obi-breaks-silence-on-n3-5bn-scandal-renders-presidential-campaign-account/

This does not show transparency nor accountability. Aisha Yusuf should provide the names of the law firms and how much each was paid for the legal representation and services rendered. Anything short of that showed that the lump sum of 744.5M was used to cover a lot of atrocities and corruption on money not really spent on law firm but rather money has changed hands illegally
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by DJInfluence: 2:52pm On Feb 15
Nbote:
Simple. A reputable Audit firm will be employed to audit the accounts.

If it was a other party will they comment about investigating or getting someone to look into their books?? Will they even admit or c9mment about it? Oderinho
ofc3 other party will admit and comment on it. But the comment will say "sponsored by the opposition" or it's the work of 5th communist in the party?
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by hardbody: 2:52pm On Feb 15
successmatters:

But a drug dealing, certificate forging criminal can govern Nigeria? grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Nigerians deserve what they are getting and more, with people like this saying the sort of thing that guy said. Nigerians, una never see anything yet. There should be no revolution, no riots. People of this country will understand by and bye.
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Thomasankara(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15
[/color]when he was in PDP was any account rendered after the presidential election?[color=#770077]
christejames:
This is a party of accountability shocked

Something that is alien to both PDP and the other devilish party of impoverishment shocked

Obi himself brought about 800 million naira which he used for the legal tussle. You can now imagine the amount of money this bulaba man used in 'buying' the judiciary πŸ‘€ or even the amount he spent on the election he purportedly claim to have won shocked shocked shocked... I now see the nexus with those bullion vans and apparently, the money in those vans were not in naira shocked shocked shocked
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Lasunjane: 2:55pm On Feb 15
Peter Oba cannot talk because he's involved.Obi is the back bone of Julius abure.i will just advise the party to do a thorough investigation.Thank you
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by aswani(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15
Hopefully this information is released to the public in detailed form as promised.

I myself cannot wait to see expenses claimed by Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by yarimo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15
akinsmyk:

Where did you read that from? Peter Obi wanted to govern Nigeria and he wasn’t accused of stealing campaign funds. I wonder where you read that from
a fraudulent man

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by NextUK: 3:02pm On Feb 15
You and Peter Obi will only be labouring to death trying to erase the truth. Below is a press conference Willy Obiano held to expose the lies by the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

Note that this Willy Obiano was the candidate Peter Obi presented to succeed him for the fools that will claim this interview was a lie. Can you protege be holding press conference on assuming office to lie about you on the office you helped him to ?!

This is why Obidient laboured in vain to convince Nigeria at the presidential election but keep spreading bold face lie like this clown posted because they know Peter Obi will be a failure till eternity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr7AWrTX6U?feature=shared

successmatters:

Peter Obi is not mates with your evil politicians. He is the very best.

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Forest122: 3:02pm On Feb 15
corrupt party
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Stevenbright(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15
Nbote:

If it was a other party will they comment about investigating or getting someone to look into their books?? Will they even admit or c9mment about it? Oderinho

You guys should be deceiving yourselves. All Nigerian politicians are the same irrespective of their political parties and deceptive self-righteous statements.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Alliswell248: 3:07pm On Feb 15
BrodaBenad:
This is why RONUS hate him grin

That is y he can't be President of Nigeria.....

He is already the one of the online mob.
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Judolisco(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15
Lol... Na detailed account bdis arbi.... God go kukuma judge all of us
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Menclothing: 3:11pm On Feb 15
Lawyers Dey cashout oooo
If Lp paid 800m how much will Apc and pdp pay

Haa
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by BrodaBenad: 3:13pm On Feb 15
Alliswell248:

That is y he can't be President of Nigeria.....

He is already the one of the online mob.

Online mob how? Mr Ronusky grin
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by gigabyte13: 3:15pm On Feb 15
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Eeeellluupeeeee
Gbajue
Gbajue
Gbajue
After suspend the one that exposed their fraud, the leader of the GBAJUE MOVEMENT
Finally found his voice....
Make una dey play
The fastest way to make money in Nigeria now is politics,
PDP ooooo
APC oooooo
LP oooooooo
All of Dem same, same
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Afamed: 3:16pm On Feb 15
What do you expect from someone who diverted a state resources into his family business?.

Gang of crooks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by melodyogonna(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15
Did the candidate bring 8,000,000 or 800,000,000?
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by steeltrust: 3:22pm On Feb 15
I wish Peter Obi won
I would have stayed back because I know Nigeria will change for the better
The moment they announced that thief
Certificate forger

I gear up my process to live
No be me ona go use bad govt destroy em destiny
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Afamed: 3:24pm On Feb 15
We spent N744.5m on litigation, received N595.9m from Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu

Party of Criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by BluntCrazeMan: 3:25pm On Feb 15
If not for the Allegations of Oluchi Oparah,, this might not have come this soon.

Barr. Julius Abure at the same time rendered a summary of the LP-Party account at the Arise-Tv this morning too.
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by SpatialKing(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15
No wonder

I wish Tinubu's supporters will demand accountability from him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by EasternPrince: 3:27pm On Feb 15
olaolulazio:
Gbajue.....

1.8million as bank charges is a fraudπŸ€ͺ

I pay charges of over 1k naira on my zenith bank saving account monthly. And it is the cheapest of all my bank accounts. Some months i pay over 90k (in dollars) as charges on my American current account and that's the most expensive of all my bank accounts.

This is just me alone ooooo talk less of a political party with big money moving in and out every few minutes during campaign.

Until banks start billing you serious money you never get money

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by MamaletASO: 3:31pm On Feb 15
Ordinary campaign money/funds that was raised for your election..you embezzled it.

Peter obi stole campaign funds (that was crowdfunded)..

What will happen if they should give you Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by BluntCrazeMan: 3:35pm On Feb 15
fuckJones:
we know peter is lying.
Aisha say obi bring 8 million in the firsts place and later says he bring 800 millions, which can confusion is this?
listen to the video.

Aisha said N800m both times..

The newspaper typed NONSENSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Jayhome24: 3:36pm On Feb 15
Nbote:

Dey waste your time dey do play play.

A typical statement from a deceptive fraudster playing political marketing to deceive people like you with no spine.
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Judgementa1: 3:37pm On Feb 15
After una don sack the treasurer u go call one of ur obingo to do the audit, crook.
Lamba dey decieve him followers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by callmevirus(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15
yarimo:
Someone that can steal campaign funds want to govern Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

Food inflation under Tinubu as of January is 35.41percent
Dollar today was N1565/per dollar
I just wan let you know but instead you will fight your Chicago bull certificate forger, you're busy fighting an innocent person Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by BluntCrazeMan: 3:39pm On Feb 15
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! Make una see lamba o! So na the detailed account be this?
Let PDP and APC render their own account, and also invite Audit-firms too for forensic Analyses..
Just LP and Obi-Datti campaign did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG / Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao / Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.