Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding (31989 Views)

Political Parties Say Withdrawal Limits Will Cripple Campaign Funding / APC, PDP Refuse To Disclose Campaign Funding Sources / INEC To Delist Weak Parties, Review Campaign Funding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by callmevirus(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15
Omobude244:

Lolz
Leave Yarimo alone
That guy escaped from yaba left.
Na one of those Tinubu made agberos littered all over Lagos that was taken to yaba left for rehabilitation
He escaped and ever since, he has been constituting madness on Nairaland.

No wonder. Well my thought is good as yours
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by ottersberger(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15
successmatters:

We know you are crying grin

And we know he is hungry as well

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by steeltrust: 10:26pm On Feb 15
Emekaonline:

We dont need you to stay back because even when you were here, you were a parasite contributing nothing to our economy. My advice for you is please do not spoil the green passport you have with crimes of fraud and drug trafficking in your new country
see this fool

Which passport
The passport your druggie emilokan has spoiled with his reputation 😂🤣

You think every one is jobless and useless like your generation

If I decide to stay back I can afford to cause I have what it takes
Even as I de here my business still strive in Nigeria and have few Nigerians under my pay roll

The corrupt system is what idiot like you want to continue

90% Nigerians re poor while the few 10% uses your likes to keep their self in power with stomach infrastructure

I sorry for you and your generation
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by pafun(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! Make una see lamba o! So na the detailed account be this?

He should in fact give a detailed and not summary account and he should make it public, but we know that ain’t gonna happen.

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by ufotunang: 1:54am On Feb 16
A honest and transparent man... Peter obi.. this is the type of person nigerians need as their president

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by tiswell(m): 3:11am On Feb 16
jeromestarks:
Who gives a fvck!
This boy should go and sit down please.
hope you've bought a new pairbof jeans to replace the torn you wore on valentine's day,before insulting Obi?
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Cromagnon: 6:33am On Feb 16
successmatters:
That's Peter Obi for you grin

This is the most honest and transparent man in Nigerian politics since 1904. Evil people stopped this man from being president because he will reveal how much is being looted everyday from under the very noses of all Nigerians.

How did they stiop him when he came last

He opened the veil of Anambra finances and cleared every debt, executed every project, paid every salary and still gave all accounts, and the state ended up on profits.

Anambra ppl say he is lying

Nigeria needs a transparent man. A man of honesty and integrity, not a masked crook who has been in crockery all his life, without any identity or qualifications.
why are youths not flocking to anambra

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Cromagnon: 6:34am On Feb 16
successmatters:
You see cheesy

If you ask APC how much they spent on campaigns, they will hire an audit firm and pay them up to twice the campaign money to check the spending, and in the end, there will be no result.
why would they audit themselves
They didn't spend your money
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by jeromestarks: 7:17am On Feb 16
tiswell:
hope you've bought a new pairbof jeans to replace the torn you wore on valentine's day,before insulting Obi?
I will slap you.
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by successmatters(m): 8:10am On Feb 16
Cromagnon:
why would they audit themselves
They didn't spend your money

Did Labour spend your money? Give it up sir, a thief is a thief. We all know APC as tiffs.
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Judgementa1: 9:52am On Feb 16
Obi himself.

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:19am On Feb 16
The no nonsense man that I av never seen
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:21am On Feb 16
money121:
Awon ojelu
nothing like awon ojelu here if you see good things talk am make your shadow dey happy awon eleleya radarada
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by IfnobeGod20: 10:11pm On Feb 16
CelestineNelson:
Peter Obi is a Standard for Politicians Globally ... The Man is in his own class abeg...
Obi is a S.I Unit of transparency. Please give it to him.

Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Cromagnon: 8:17am On Feb 17
successmatters:

Did Labour spend your money? Give it up sir, a thief is a thief. We all know APC as tiffs.
did apc spend your money
thief how
Is it not their money they're spending
Members don't donate in apc or Pdp
That's labour that has many magas that have been fooled as the useful idioots they are
Re: Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding by Faceonme1443: 1:56pm On Feb 17
Why suspending the Treasurer? Abure should step aside first,why he's being investigated of the misappropriation claims.

Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / NURTW Already Lost Lagos, Sacking MC Oluomo After Withdrawal From Union Big Joke