Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. (372 Views)

Can Gcam Work On Spark 8c / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price / Help: Ucbrowser Is Bombarding Me With Intrusive Ads How Do I Stop This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. by Scientheosopher(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15
How do I turn OFF Ads that keeps on showing on Tecno Spark 7 Pro whenever the screen is unlocked, or randomly pop-ups when using the phone.
Re: HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. by Mhayrie: 2:10pm On Feb 15
Scientheosopher:
How do I turn OFF Ads that keeps on showing on Tecno Spark 7 Pro whenever the screen is unlocked, or randomly pop-ups when using the phone.

Is your data on??
Also, is it from an app??
Re: HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. by Enskynelson(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15
Scientheosopher:
You need to download and install ad blocker. The ad blocker I have used to sort this kind of issue shows me the app that is responsible after every pop up and I uninstall it using the ad blocker.
When another one pops up, I go to the app again and see the app and uninstall it.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. by Scientheosopher(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17
Enskynelson:

You need to download and install ad blocker. The ad blocker I have used to sort this kind of issue shows me the app that is responsible after every pop up and I uninstall it using the ad blocker.
When another one pops up, I go to the app again and see the app and uninstall it.
OK.
What's the name of the ad blocker you used?
#Thank you
Re: HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. by Scientheosopher(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17
Mhayrie:

Is your data on??
It shows only when the data is ON.
I don't know.
Do you know a way to detect the app?
#Thank you
Re: HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. by Blvckk: 9:32am On Feb 18
I'm not really sure because I haven't experienced that before, however I'd suggest you watch a YouTube and know what the issue is or where it's coming from.
Re: HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. by Blvckk: 9:33am On Feb 18
Enskynelson:

This can also help you very much, hope we were able to help? 😊
Re: HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. by Blvckk: 9:35am On Feb 18
Mhayrie:

Is your data on??

Data being on doesn't really affect it though, maybe he or she can download ad blocker, an app that detects app that provoke ads to pop up.
Re: HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. by Corroro: 11:43am On Feb 18
Use ad blocker, some of those ads come from the sites and app you're using sha.
Re: HELP! Intrusive Ads On Spark 7 Pro. by Yinksy09(m): 7:10pm On Feb 18
Enskynelson:

Very helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Help Calendar Storage Deleted / Information About The Best Mobile App Store / How To Disable The Ability For Anyone To Direct-message You On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.