Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota (4578 Views)

Street Traders, Touts Frustrating Lagos-Ota-Abeokuta Road Project – Federal Govt / FG Hands Over Lagos-ota-abeokuta And Other Roads To Lagos State And Ogun State. / Tell Julius Berger To Get Serious On Lagos-ota-abeokuta Expressway — Motorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Olachase(m): 8:06am On Feb 16
Chimarto:
Why are they protesting? Hope they're teaching igbos lesson?

Thank God someone selling high blood pressure drugs is following them, they should buy a d drink, that is if they can afford it.
and you think they were protesting for the president to be removed from that sit
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Savedday2: 8:17am On Feb 16
I don't really understand, why are these people constituting nuisance everywhere. Army should just do the needful, no time for nonsense.

Are they the only hungry people in the country?
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Stone03: 8:23am On Feb 16
Their protest is useless to Nigerians. They are protesting for their selfish reasons, the same way they voted Tinubu for their selfish reasons thinking they are working against the Igbos.

Thank God the protest is erupting from the same Lagos ignorantly claimed by the ignoramus that Asiwaju built it.

Igbos don't have time to protest that's why they don't make mistakes from the onset, we warned about it.

Melezenawii
Salewa97
Okay
Yarimo
Maize247
Usecondom
Yoruboid
Olachase

Protest hasn't started, Asiwaju till the next 8years.

Make I enjoy my coffee jor.
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Olachase(m): 8:34am On Feb 16
Stone03:
Their protest is useless to Nigerians. They are protesting for their selfish reasons, the same way they voted Tinubu for their selfish reasons thinking they are working against the Igbos.

Thank God the protest is erupting from the same Lagos ignorantly claimed by the ignoramus that Asiwaju built it.

Igbos don't have time to protest that's why they don't make mistakes from the onset, we warned about it.

Melezenawii
Salewa97
Okay
Yarimo
Maize247
Usecondom
Yoruboid
Olachase

Make I enjoy my coffee jor.

what if that's Ur last coffe, and at the end they get you a coffin 😁😁
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Yankee101: 8:37am On Feb 16
Tinubu may likely not finish his term
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Stone03: 8:55am On Feb 16
Olachase:

So after all your stupidity in campaigning for Tinubu, putting your people into hardship, you are now wishing me death? Let me tell you that I just started enjoying my life. The kind of life I have in me is too powerful that it can resurrect millions of dead people.

I will not wish you dead, but may you live to feel the terrible pains of the wicked choice you made when you were campaigning for an incompetent man.

I warned you but you were enjoying your stupidity
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Silentgroper(m): 9:00am On Feb 16
Paraman:
Ota is in Ogun state, not Lagos state.
ota na border between the two states .. but is more Connected to lagos than ogun .. that's why you see lagos yellow bus around there most times..
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Paraman: 9:00am On Feb 16
Silentgroper:
ota na border between the two states .. but is more Connected to lagos than ogun .. that's why you see lagos yellow bus around there most times..
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Silentgroper(m): 9:03am On Feb 16
Paraman:

So is sango, shey??
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Stone03: 9:03am On Feb 16
Olachase:

I think they're now flogging your brothers because of 100naira bread? Na my turn to mock you people until you get sense.

#FreeYourselfFromTeibalism#
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Paraman: 9:28am On Feb 16
Silentgroper:

So is sango, shey??
Yes
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Justiceleague1: 11:08am On Feb 16
The only thing I heard there is vvvv

Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by OfoIgbo: 12:03pm On Feb 16
Motherlove:
That flat cone head shouting Ee bi pawaaaa should be flog mercilessly

Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Justiceleague1: 12:24pm On Feb 16
Agbado 😁🤣🤣🤣
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by Lumarstone: 3:26pm On Feb 16
What exactly are the problems of this beautiful country?
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by reiddecuti: 3:28pm On Feb 16
Lol!

So soon!!

We still have 7 years plus to go.

Everyone must get sense by force....
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by pafun(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16
Re: Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota by gashiwalesman: 5:58pm On Feb 16
Chimarto:
Why are they protesting? Hope they're teaching igbos lesson?

Thank God someone selling high blood pressure drugs is following them, they should buy a d drink, that is if they can afford it.

I hope you won't come back in 2027 to ask for their votes... you and your likes have been laughing at them, but this is their country, it doesn't matter who they voted for, they won't keep quiet in the face of hardship and government insensitive policies...

Keep gloating...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skulls And Bones ( Yale Secret Cult) And American Politics / I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida / How GEJ Government Is Tackling Terrorism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.