Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here (2188 Views)

PDP Has Brought Us Shame: Ayu Spoke Out Of The Abundance Of His Heart, Wike Mock / Ayuโ€™s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally / 2023: Naira Will Hit โ‚ฆ5,000 Per Dollar If.... โ€“ Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by U09ce: 10:03am On Feb 16
I pity people who still think through the lens of political parties. Blame Tinubu and Buhari, not APC. Because APC=PDP=LP but Buhari is not same as Tinubu nor Obi and Atiku

1 Like

Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by Godfullsam(m): 10:51am On Feb 16
The OP is sick .

People voted for the candidates of their choice and you call it tribalism?

Must everyone vote for you own clueless candidate who couldn't transform his state when he was a governor?

The contest was between 3 useless incompetent greedy evil vagabonds and every voters chose their evil according to their desire.

Why the lamentation pls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by SIRBOSS1: 11:19am On Feb 16
yes you right but check this out; its more constructive and finite
cheesy cheesy
https://clicktobuy.ng/#/ltss/shop/dss_OMO_471915/19700?c_id=CBOTT_IG_532196
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by Sonfethopia: 11:23am On Feb 16
chopnaira:

None of the major contestants in the last election were competent.
PDP=APC=LP=NNPP

In addition, the North gave APC the presidential seat.

Na only u de talk true for this country.

Osibanjo was who I wanted to win apc primaries.
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by Stone03: 11:50am On Feb 16
PlanetZero:
You guys just bashing yoruba. I think it is very unfair. All my yoruba friends campaigned for obi except one. And that one regretting it by now.

I think the region you should face is the hausa/fulani region who voted for tinubu.

But south dey fight una sef. Keep it up

90% of the Yorubas campaigned and voted for Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by ottersberger(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16
APOPTOSIS:
Tinubu remains my best Leader.
He is fast making me a Billionaire.
I sincerely appreciate him.
Those who ensured his emergence where really led.
Thank you comrades.

Look, Buhari doubled my net worth and made me a billionaire, and Tinubu made me a multi-billionaire in 9 short months.

But here's the thing. That is not what I want for this country. I work hard for my money as do millions of Nigerians and they too, deserve a decent outcome.

I benefit tremendously from the ineptitude and even corruption of Nigeria's evil stealership who call themselves leaders. But I'd rather have a Nigeria that works for all of us together.

That is what we must work for in this country. It is also for this reason that I must continue to vehemently oppose people whose business is to spread false narratives to prop up the misery their masters are feeding Nigerians in bits and pieces.

1 Like

Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by Paraman: 12:22pm On Feb 16
Stone03:

90% of the Yorubas campaigned and voted for Tinubu
But Tinubu didn't get up to 90% of the votes in the south west while obi got more than 90% of the votes in the south east. But it's Yoruba that are tribalist

2 Likes

Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by BrodaBenad: 12:32pm On Feb 16
Olachase:
so because it was said that he built Lagos, you want him to come and build Ur home undecided undecided

Buhari once said lazy people ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yes you can Quote Buhari now

After all, He looks bright now since this iragbijii fraud came grin

Who would have believed someone who would be worse than the dullard of daura! ? cry

Sincerely, I seriously rated tinubu than he is performing now

I hope he proves me right cheesy
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by Stone03: 2:54pm On Feb 16
Paraman:
But Tinubu didn't get up to 90% of the votes in the south west while obi got more than 90% of the votes in the south east. But it's Yoruba that are tribalist

Why are you denying that Tinubu didn't get up to 90% vote in the southwest? How many southwest states did Tinubu win?
If we all truly have Nigeria at heart, should any sensible person consider Tinubu as a candidate to vote?
Our own much loved Ojukwu contested on 2003 but didn't win anything in our southeast because we knew it wasn't yet his time
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by chopnaira: 2:58pm On Feb 16
Jokerman:
He donated N800,000,000 of his own funds to the campaigns and you think it's Campaign funds he'll mess around with?

When Peter Obi was about to hand over as Anambra State Governor, he invited the ICPC and EFCC to audit the State accounts.

Chairman of Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC); Chairman of a top-tier Bank; 2-Term State Governor; & Economic Adviser without a corruption case?
That shows desperation.

Why is he using 800,000,000 of his own money for campaign? If he had won, he would steal *10 of that money back.
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by maestroferddi: 3:53pm On Feb 16
khalling2008:
Oh boy, leave the story and plan for the 2031 election and bring the formidable candidate to contest in the election. Stop ranting on social media
You brought your candidate and he failed woefully, you were shouting tribalistic put us in this mess. Tell me, are you not tribalistic also? Maybe you forgot that 99.9% of people from south East voted for your Messiah Peter Obi and you are calling another region that spread their votes to 3 candidates, tribalistic

Take this to your brain that Obi will never be president in this country unless you bring Ojukwu to come and contest in 2032, then we can consider voting for him.

One thing you people don't understand is that, even if Peter Obi was the winner, I'm very sure that Nigeria will be facing civil war now because of the hatred between North and Southeast.
With people like you, Nigeria is doomed...

Imagine the thought proceeds of a human! Ogbeni, you need help badly...
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by Paraman: 4:05pm On Feb 16
Stone03:

Why are you denying that Tinubu didn't get up to 90% vote in the southwest? How many southwest states did Tinubu win?
Tinubu didn't get 90% of the votes in any of the state in the south west. Tinubu lost in Lagos and Osun state. Obi won all the states in the south east, and had at least, 89% of the votes in each of the states.

Tinubu didn't have up to 64% of the votes in any state in south west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by chopnaira: 4:07pm On Feb 16
Paraman:
Tinubu didn't get 90% of the votes in any of the state in the south west. Tinubu lost in Lagos and Osun state. Obi won all the states in the south west, and had at least, 89% of the votes in each of the states.

You meant SE even though Peter Obi won Lagos.

The only region that voted along tribal lines in the last election was the SE.
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by FourQu: 4:07pm On Feb 16
Paraman:
Tinubu didn't get 90% of the votes in any of the state in the south west. Tinubu lost in Lagos and Osun state. Obi won all the states in the south west, and had at least, 89% of the votes in each of the states.

You're supposed to be supporting your emilokan come rain come sunshine

What is all these talks of him not winning states?
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by chopnaira: 4:07pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

Check the topic title.

1 Like

Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by FourQu: 4:08pm On Feb 16
chopnaira:

Is that why you're denying tinubu? tongue
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by Paraman: 4:09pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

You're quoting the wrong person

1 Like

Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by FourQu: 4:10pm On Feb 16
Paraman:
You're quoting the wrong person

shocked oh, so you too you're no longer a tinubu supporter again?
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by Paraman: 4:10pm On Feb 16
chopnaira:

Yes! Thank you

You're right, only the south east voted along tribal lines. The result is out in the open for everybody to see.

1 Like

Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by Paraman: 4:11pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

shocked oh, so you too you're no longer a tinubu supporter again?
I don't understand what you're talking about
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by FourQu: 4:13pm On Feb 16
Paraman:
I don't understand what you're talking about

Hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜† see them oh

They are soo ashamed to even agree that they recognise tinubu cool
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by Paraman: 4:13pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

Hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜† see them oh

They are soo ashamed to even agree that they recognise tinubu cool
k
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by FourQu: 4:16pm On Feb 16
Paraman:
k

Go and submit yourself on the emilokan denial thread and explain why the change of stance cheesy
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by chopnaira: 5:18pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

Is that why you're denying tinubu? tongue
Peter Obi is our mentor.
Re: 1622 Naira Per Dollar : Tribalism Brought Us Here by FourQu: 5:20pm On Feb 16
chopnaira:

Peter Obi is our mentor.

And pray tell, who did Peter obi deny? undecided

And don't say Jesus, it was his apostle Peter that did that one cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Write A Letter To President Obasanjo On The Following Issues / World Bank Doubts Yarโ€™aduaโ€™s Vision 2020 / Mumbai Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.