Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83398 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Kay1kay1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2011
, Another problem is time and patience which is why i respect the Gann theory so much. . . . we expect price to achieve it's destination quickly or when we think it should,  . . .

Thanks for the chart hints pip love-vendor. It is shocking  that most texts brush past the Gann's key numbers. They give very little or no explanation on it albeit its astro-mathematical  link. Is there any authority ( textbook) you 'd recommend on Gann Theory? Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by bofj: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2011
thanks keep us posted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by LaconicINC: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
A bearish pin bar formed on the 4hr TF of au b4 d close of market yesterday,so we shd expect more downward movement,i short(ed) the pair and am +8pips b4 d close of market,i hope am on d rite track o!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2011
any traders in kaduna can pm me here pls. am currently in kaduna and will like trading partners. trading around traders always help one to reduce error and increase concentration. am an intraday/ swing trading combine so alwaysonline from 8am to like 5pm in the evening. if u are in kaduna and av a trading place, i will like to hook up with you. u can reach me on rabiusanusi01@yahoo.com or my mobile 07038643909
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by jamace(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
Warming up for the week's battle. searching from currency pair to currency pair for a nice trade set up grin

May the pips be with you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
@concept thanks. . . . . .

Kay1kay1:

Thanks for the chart hints pip love-vendor. It is shocking  that most texts brush past the Gann's key numbers. They give very little or no explanation on it albeit its astro-mathematical  link. Is there any authority ( textbook) you 'd recommend on Gann Theory? Thanks.

Sadly all i know about the gann theory is what i've gotten googling on the internet. . . . but the most important thing i got from it is how time affects trading as much as how waves/emotions affect price movements from Elliot to how price reacts to certain levels both in expansion and retracements from the great mathmatician, fibonachi. I try to pick a little something from everyone and merge it into my personality and trading strategy/plan. It's sunday and here comes the hard part. . . . doubt. "was that really a symmetrical triangle?. . . were all levels truly broken?. . . .did i invest too much lots?. . . . how will the opening be?. . .will it go against me?. . . .will some sort of news jack me up?. . . .emotions in forex are a b.itch. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Kay1kay1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
pip love-vendor:

Sadly all i know about the gann theory is what i've gotten googling on the internet. . . . but the most important thing i got from it is how time affects trading as much as how waves/emotions affect price movements from Elliot to how price reacts to certain levels both in expansion and retracements from the great mathmatician, fibonachi. I try to pick a little something from everyone and merge it into my personality and trading strategy/plan. It's sunday and here comes the hard part. . . . doubt. "was that really a symmetrical triangle?. . . were all levels truly broken?. . . .did i invest too much lots?. . . . how will the opening be?. . .will it go against me?. . . .will some sort of news jack me up?. . . .emotions in forex are a b.itch. . . .

Thanks bru. Just learnt about How to Make Profits in Commodities by William D. Gann (himself). He spoke about cycles, trader patience and the fib numbers as well. In the meantime, I'd get some materials on the net.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
Warming up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2011
market market market, what's in for the week?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by coolscott(m): 3:28am On Dec 05, 2011
Please, what is forex trade alert? Just an alert thread on nairaland? The energy seems good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2011
^^^
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Instafx(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 05/12/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell = 1.5615 TP= 1.5585 SL= 1.5635

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy = 1.5650 Tp= 1.5680 SL= 1.5630

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 05/12/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals

Sell Limit = 1.3415 TP= 1.3385 SL= 1.3435

Buy (long) order signal

Buy Stop = 1.3450 TP= 1.3480 SL= 1.3420

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2011
EU ~ @1.351x possible, I believe with the movement today. It may eventually get to 1.362x but 1.351x looks more probable.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by lawson007(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2011
Eur may start selling from 1.3460 till 1.3340 or 1.3305 by extension.
1. Let the Uk come in to confirm.
2. but if Eur breaks and close above 1.3470 by 11.00 am the up move to 1.351x
3. or if the 4 hrs candle closes above 1.3460 then bull power
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Kay1kay1(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2011
I'd like to share some observations. For Light Sweet Crude futures (January) traders, with reference to historical prices and current inflation rates, it is possible prices hit $103 before the end of the year.

For traders in Euro currency pairs, be wary of 'calming' news from credit and other agencies agencies comforting affected countries (Spain, Italy, etc) in the Euro Zone on not downgrading their credit ratings. Hence, it is advisable we watch how long we go on the Euro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by wahng: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2011
gbp will be releasing pmi services report at 10am. the outcome of the report may determine the movement of gbp today. if it comes out good, gbpaud is the best pair to long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2011
Concept:

EU ~ @1.351x possible, I believe with the movement today. It may eventually get to 1.362x but 1.351x looks more probable.
looking at the heat map from my end. the bear have got more potential than the bull atm. there is so much hurdle for EU to overcome on its way up. 50% and 61.8%fib is yet to be taken out on the hourly. and there is also confluence on price action at the 50% and 61.8% fib. i will only start considering buying dip if the hourly break and close above 61.8%fib and provided that price sit comfortably above cci55. i will add small short if the pa fail to close above hourly 50%fib.
just my 2cent anyway
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2011
beejaay:

looking at the heat map from my end. the bear have got more potential than the bull atm. there is so much hurdle for EU to overcome on its way up. 50% and 61.8%fib is yet to be taken out on the hourly. and there is also confluence on price action at the 50% and 61.8% fib. i will only start considering buying dip if the hourly break and close above 61.8%fib and provided that price sit comfortably above cci55. i will add small short if the pa fail to close above hourly 50%fib.
just my 2cent anyway

lawson007:

Eur may start selling from 1.3460 till 1.3340 or 1.3305 by extension.
1. Let the Uk come in to confirm.
2. but if Eur breaks and close above 1.3470 by 11.00 am the up move to 1.351x
3. or if the 4 hrs candle closes above 1.3460 then bull power

Noted guys. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAkpayen(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2011
EU is still bearish on 4hr, Wkly & MN TF

If you are considering selling now, please trail your SL or wait till price hit 1.3326 support
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2011
Anytime you see Eu and usdjpy exibiting the same patterns your spidey senses should be tingling like mad. . . . once Eu hits 13610 and you are a short term trader it would be prudent to exit all longs 'cause that is the que for Usdjpy to start heading up and and Eu to start retracing to complete wave 4. . . . .I'm in for the long haul to Eu 1400 sha. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by lawson007(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2011
@concept,
congrats i just got the confirmation for buy on my 4 hrs chart.this  is 11.00 am(Naija time)
on the 1 hr chart Eur may have upwards movement for 5 or 6 more hours.
Check where the market will be by 4/5pm
my guess is 1.354x( like i always say all things being equal  undecided)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2011
Are we there yet? Good day everyone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2011
This is what am planning to do to the market this week grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2011
lawson007:

@concept,
congrats i just got the confirmation for buy on my 4 hrs chart.this  is 11.00 am(Naija time)
on the 1 hr chart Eur may have upwards movement for 5 or 6 more hours.
Check where the market will be by 4/5pm
my guess is 1.354x( like i always say all things being equal  undecided)

That is the concept. Enjoy Mr. Lawson007. Are u fx James bond?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2011
This how my 4hr chart looks, the reason why I will agree with @ pip love-vendor of EU reaching 1.39xx or 1.40xx before selling again.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
Concept:

This how my 4hr chart looks, the reason why I will agree with @ pip love-vendor of EU reaching 1.39xx or 1.40xx before selling again.
u guys need to av ur stoploss in place if u are long.this EU of a pair is drifting down. the last hour candle rejected the previous close above 50%fib of the last down move from 1.35490 to 133626. and CCI55 is showing downward momentum.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
beejaay:

u guys need to av your stoploss in place if u are long.this EU of a pair is drifting down. the last hour candle rejected the previous close above 50%fib of the last down move from 1.35490 to 133626. and CCI55 is showing downward momentum.

EU is clearly on the upward on daily and 4hr but still downward on the weekly. Generally, the charts are beginning to give us the typical december thinning out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
tonjoan:

EU is clearly on the upward on daily and 4hr but still downward on the weekly. Generally, the charts are beginning to give us the typical december thinning out.
EU is clearly bearish strong on the daily weekly. i dont know how u guys look at your chat. yesterday an intraday buy was generated when price fail to close below 61.8%fi of the move up from 1.32588 to 1.35490 ( took a buy there and still holding it with my stoploss at BE+1 and just shorted at the close of last hourly candle with stop loss 5pips above the high of today move). i dont know how u guys view it but all i know is that u cant trade intraday with weekly chart and daily chart (may be some occasional time). the highest u can use to gauge the strength of the market intraday is 4hrs. looking at the daily its easier for PA to get to 1.31655 first. its just my chart talking and i know i have been wrong for more than a million times
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
Although nobody can predict next line of action in fx market but if you are truly technical trader that based his/her analysis on chart reading bears get no chance for this period but who knows?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
EUR/USD intraday: key ST resistance at 1.347

Pivot: 1.3470.
Our Preference: SHORT positions @ 1.346 with targets @ 1.334 & 1.3305.

Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1.347 will open the way to 1.3545 & 1.357.

Comment: the downside breakout of the 1.342 congestion area calls for further weakness.

Trend: ST Consolidation; MT Bearish

I got this from e toro, still I can't follow it because it contradicts what I am seeing. I made my own mistake last week & I hv learnt from it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cristog120: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
my opinion and my personal trading decision on eu is further bear move on 4hrs up to 3362 then the bull will take over till my wave count completes in that direction.

DONT COPY ME PLZ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
EU Selling with stoploss of 30pips

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Nairaland Contractors Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.