Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83401 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by lawson007(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
Concept:

That is the concept. Enjoy Mr. Lawson007. Are u fx James bond?

I wish i am Fx James bond my brother, because fx market needs any weapon,any "juju" or agent or anyone or prophecy that can tame the market for us, becos if there is such then we don hammer be that, 7 digit withdrawals per week wink u get my point?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
lawson007:

I wish i am Fx James bond my brother, because fx market needs any weapon,any "juju" or agent or anyone or prophecy that can tame the market for us,  becos if there is such then we don hammer be that, 7 digit withdrawals per week wink u get my point?

I dey feel u. Unending withdrawal. We will get there. When u see 4hr stochastic crossed @ oversold area and thereafter playing I mean taking time to move, expect a blast soon. My own view though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
Concept:

I dey feel u. Unending withdrawal. We will get there. When u see 4hr stochastic crossed @ oversold area and thereafter playing I mean taking time to move, expect a blast soon. My own view though.
well seriously i dont belive in all those overbought or oversold region because i see those level as unending, anyway happy pipping guys because am still holding my positions,
GU, EU, AU, AJ, NU long
while UC short,
this position has been open since last week,
been a trend follower aint easy but with the right cash you just keep smiling to the bank, just my one cent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
ehizmac:

well seriously i dont belive in all those overbought or oversold region because i see those level as unending, anyway happy pipping guys because am still holding my positions,
GU, EU, AU, AJ, NU long
while UC short,
been a trend follower aint easy but with the right cash you just keep smiling to the bank, just my one cent

I believe in u. Enjoy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cristog120: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
ehizmac:

GU, EU, AU, AJ, NU long
while UC short,

if u dont believe in those levels then what do you use to determine your entry points.or do u buy when the market is overbought?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
Snail paced movements today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
Zeddicus:

Snail paced movements today.

Only waiting for the breakout from the range.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
beejaay:

EU is clearly bearish strong on the daily weekly. i dont know how u guys look at your chat. yesterday an intraday buy was generated when price fail to close below 61.8%fi of the move up from 1.32588 to 1.35490 ( took a buy there and still holding it with my stoploss at BE+1 and just shorted at the close of last hourly candle with stop loss 5pips above the high of today move). i dont know how u guys view it but all i know is that u cant trade intraday with weekly chart and daily chart (may be some occasional time). the highest u can use to gauge the strength of the market intraday is 4hrs. looking at the daily its easier for PA to get to 1.31655 first. its just my chart talking and i know i have been wrong for more than a million times

I guess as humans we shall always see things differently at some point. Even as intraday, the 4hr and daily are important to have a correlation which on this day they both do. The bias for eu,au,gu and gold is up and only wanted a break.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
EU ~ Like play like play 1.35xx is becoming reality
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2011
Up trend EU, driving along now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cristog120: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
dont be moved much by that sharp price action.it ll look down for a moment.

MY OPINION. DONT FOLLOW ME
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
Concept:

EU ~ Like play like play 1.35xx is becoming reality

And beejay was saying he doesn't know how we guys look at our charts. I felt slighted by that eventhough I refused to let it sink.  smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
The upside breakout of 1.347 will open the way to 1.3545 & 1.357.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
cristog120:

Bro all resistances are getting cleared ooo. Look at the daily chart it's only screaming longs for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
COOL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
tonjoan:

And fluting was saying he doesn't know how we guys look at our charts. I felt slighted by that eventhough I refused to let it sink.  smiley

@tonjoan when you see such comment, u don't react, somebody that is honest with himself will learn from what he sees, like I did when @honeric warned me. Although mine was like jumping before the market because it eventually did but it is always good to check others out when they are affirmative on a subject.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
cristog120:

if u dont believe in those levels then what do you use to determine your entry points.or do u buy when the market is overbought?
it all depends on how you see the market, when some see overbought or oversold others see entry or exit, everybody has a way of interpreting the market with an overall goal to make money, but stick to what works for you thats my one cent Cristog120
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
EU ~ With what I am seeing my Bollinger Bands' upper limit will be bursted this week. @ pip love-vendor analysis of some weeks back is starring at us afterall. Are you doubting 1.39xx or 1.40xx let me know with reasons please? I am not a fundamentalist prove everything with chart (technical trading). If u go by what news is saying about euro u will enter wrong trade, take position on what ur chart tells u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
Concept:

EU ~ With what I am seeing my Bollinger Bands' upper limit will be bursted this week. @ pip love-vendor analysis of some weeks back is starring at us afterall. Are you doubting 1.39xx or 1.40xx let me know with reasons please? I am not a fundamentalist prove everything with chart (technical trading). If u go by what news is saying about euro u will enter wrong trade, take position on what your chart tells u.

gbam, you said it bro follow what the chart tells you, sometimes the news can be very misleading going by the financial crisis in Europe nobody would have taught that EU could be buying,
cristog120:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAkpayen(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
The bullishness in Euro maybe traced to the EU Summit for Thursday & Friday were a positive outcome is expected to resolve the debt impasse but we should not also forget that RBA is likely to cut interest rate tomorrow which may make EU become bearish in the short-term due to correlation. Please let's factor this into our trading plan. I remain bearish in the short-term.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cristog120: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
JAkpayen:

The bullishness in Euro maybe traced to the EU Summit for Thursday & Friday were a positive outcome is expected to resolve the debt impasse but we should not also forget that RBA is likely to cut interest rate tomorrow which may make EU become bearish in the short-term due to correlation. Please let's factor this into our trading plan. I remain bearish in the short-term.

im with you.i wont buy yet untill 3370
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
cristog120:

im with you.i wont buy yet untill 3370

That seems to me like a tough expectation. We are clearly seeing 1.3570 now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
JAkpayen:

i wont even consider buying until i see a clear hourly close above the 61.8%fib level from the last move down from 1.35490 to 1.33626. though am in both both long and short at the moment just that i favour short more 60/40
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
Concept:

@tonjoan when you see such comment, u don't react, somebody that is honest with himself will learn from what he sees, like I did when @honeric warned me. Although mine was like jumping before the market because it eventually did but it is always good to check others out when they are affirmative on a subject.
bros all i was saying was that what i was seeing was different from urs and just hoping i could see the same.
i have posted so much today already and not really a typing type. guess i have so much free time and may be am kinda extra happy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cristog120: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
tonjoan:

That seems to me like a tough expectation. We are clearly seeing 1.3570 now.

lets watch out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cristog120: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
ehizmac:

, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
cristog120:

lets watch out
abi ooo there is so much point for EU to clear to get to that point.price can only steep higher if the pa can continue staying above 200EMA and 55EMA or maybe somethin happens from the news arena. just added to my long on USDCHF on the close above 200EMA
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
beejaay:

bros all i was saying was that what i was seeing was different from urs and just hoping i could see the same.
i have posted so much today already and not really a typing type. guess i have so much free time and may be am kinda extra happy

It is loads of money that makes a man extra happy. Just send me 90% of the money o. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
tonjoan:

It is loads of money that makes a man extra happy. Just send me 90% of the money o. grin
bros the happiness no come from fore.x oooo. i dont get happy neither do i get sad trading. its just like evryother biz to me. happiness during trading bring overtrading and greediness while being sad while trading only bring fear and more greediness
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
beejaay:

abi ooo there is so much point for EU to clear to get to that point.price can only steep higher if the pa can continue staying above 200EMA and 55EMA or maybe somethin happens from the news arena. just added to my long on USDCHF on the close above 200EMA

You are buying Usdchf. . . .really?. . . .hope you are trading the 5min time frame 'cause that is some serious gamble.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
pip love-vendor:

You are buying Usdchf. . . .really?. . . .hope you are trading the 5min time frame 'cause that is some serious gamble.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100)

Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Nairaland Contractors Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.