Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA (50953 Views)

Nigerians Laud Tinubu For Appointing Tunji-Ojo As Minister Of Interior / Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency / FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:33pm On Feb 15
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It is called PRIVILEGE. Some of us are more privilege than others. It's a reality of life.
There's also abuse of privilege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by MentalCase98: 11:34pm On Feb 15
Edoreborn:
Hmmmmmmm,,OBJ,,d best president Nigeria ever had..

Nigerians will never understand. It’s been all downhill since Obj.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:38pm On Feb 15
WorldRichest:

He has given them plenty things. If you show face next election, what happened to those that showed face during last election will happen to you.
You were the same dude crying and weeping about what Wigwe did to your uncle in intercontinental and how you lost millions worth of shares as a result.
It's easy to see now that you support wickedness as long as you're not on the receiving end.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by AuthorMan: 11:39pm On Feb 15
Na today
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by jaxxy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15
Okwyjesus:
Those YORUBAs that injure people that came to vote in Lagos last election what did they give them?

Am just asking?

I remember u wanted or preferred him to others running for president now we are here sinking the economy faster than speed of sound.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Ibrahimmufutau: 11:58pm On Feb 15
hisexcellency34:
Nepotism will kill Tinubu’s Government
is this a clanish government? Only time shall tell.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Ikinternational: 12:13am On Feb 16
chopnaira:

People like that fat boy from Imo state bah that was following dem MC Oluomo around. Some of you are very tribalist and can't see anything aside tribe.

Do you people really suck at comprehension or do you just pretend?
Chiefpriest supports personalities not party (which is his priority as a citizen)

But more importantly, chiefpriest is not threatening anyone or even ever been accused of commiting any election violence.

So why are you doing nonsense comparison as if you don't know how to compare apples to apples 🤦🏾‍♂️😒

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Ttipsy(f): 12:14am On Feb 16
Okwyjesus:
Those YORUBAs that injure people that came to vote in Lagos last election what did they give them?

Am just asking?
I think last election and the events need to be remembered for historical significance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Atlantis585: 12:14am On Feb 16
Please sing with me:

Jagaban, everybody want Jagaban!

Eye go clear una BATstards wey vote for the crook very soon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Jagabanarmy: 12:30am On Feb 16
Edoreborn:
Since 1999...I concur

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by VULCAN(m): 12:37am On Feb 16
What sort of rubbish is this?

Is Tinubu of today different from the Tinubu of before in terms of giving appointments to family?

Oh I responded before I realised it was you.

I wouldn't have bothered if I had noticed as there is never any sensible thought that we receive from you

EreluRoz:
He's following Buhari s footsteps, very sad.

I believe people around him don't wish him well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Israel07: 12:51am On Feb 16
Edoreborn:

Yaradua must have been president from Mars, lol
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by echodrum(m): 1:23am On Feb 16
Yoruba turn

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by wiseoneking: 1:35am On Feb 16
Edoreborn:
BIG NO but Yaradua
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by debossng: 1:50am On Feb 16
blossomjk:
Adeleke did same in osun state

So he's right to do the same abi? No problems
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by bluefilm: 1:51am On Feb 16
Edoreborn:

OBJ still remains the best ever!

The worst goes to ....?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by AbujaJobAgent: 2:00am On Feb 16
Job Title: Restaurant Cook
Description: Female cook needed in a restaurant in Garki Abuja. Worker gets free feeding and accommodation.
Monthly salary: 45k
Qualifications: SSCE
If your interested kindly let me know
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Jagaban2012: 2:02am On Feb 16
Okwyjesus:

Am just asking?

They gave them political position....

Ummbiiii....he pains you say Obingo no emerge....he come dey wail.. You go wail tire
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by ruggedtimi(m): 2:11am On Feb 16
Kilometres:

Iyabo Obasanjo was a senator under Obj.

There was a time EFCC was looking for her, she hid in David Mark's house
she was elected not an appointment
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by 12inchess: 2:17am On Feb 16
Antoeni:
Mr Peter Obi has been going round donating millions of Naira to worthy courses ,while the people that promised to teach him a lesson are wailing and gnashing their teeth in hunger.
You voted for ethno-religious reasons,please bear the consequences.

Chief donationist and President of Nigeria on Twitter. I hail am. If he thinks this is how he will win the next election against Tilumbu, make e dey play.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by frog12: 2:48am On Feb 16
nepotism. yorubanisation and northernisation of govt grin grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by pfadom: 3:15am On Feb 16
Which OBJ?

* The same OBJ that has no home?
* The same OBJ that slept with his daughter-in-law?
* You meant a serial polygamist that could take care of his wives, but pushed them away without any consideration for their children?
* The same OBJ that insulted the traditional institution?

OBJ is nobody!

Edoreborn:
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Abufo: 3:16am On Feb 16
Israel07:

Yaradua must have been president from Mars, lol

please Obasanjo was miles better than yaradua! The corrupt political class almost stopped obj from working but his second term was about the best in governance since independence!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by arantess: 3:45am On Feb 16
WorldRichest:

Una go cry tire. 8 years of crying and weeping
You mean crying Ebin pawa while collecting bulala on bread queue?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by moshino(m): 3:49am On Feb 16
WorldRichest:

Una go cry tire. 8 years of crying and weeping

Who are the people crying "being pawa ooo", and who are the people eating grass to stay alive?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by moshino(m): 3:50am On Feb 16
WorldRichest:

He has given them plenty things. If you show face next election, what happened to those that showed face during last election will happen to you.

Who are the people crying "being pawa ooo", and who are the people eating grass to stay alive?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by sonofsteven: 3:57am On Feb 16
I've got no problems with you putting your family members but I will have a problem if they are not qualified or abuse the office
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by CallmeCHIKE: 4:35am On Feb 16
blossomjk:
Adeleke did same in osun state

Must you people defend everything including gross incompetency?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Atarakpa: 4:37am On Feb 16
sekundosekundo:
cheesy

Buhari is far better than this dead wood.
that one when pack his cousins and nephews full his government.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by BluntCrazeMan: 4:42am On Feb 16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth / Kemi Adeosun Summarised Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.