Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA (51002 Views)

Nigerians Laud Tinubu For Appointing Tunji-Ojo As Minister Of Interior / Governor Akeredolu Appoints Son As Head Of Government Agency / FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by maasoap(m): 11:18am On Feb 16
Naijanascam:

Most of them are in a terrible agony as we speak after calling their brothers Omo ale for because of coursed bread

They are those in charge of sharing one loaf of bread🍞 with a stroke of bulala...

They are teaching PO the real lesson now

Obi boys and wailing. Atiku had more votes than Obi
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Wisfem: 11:40am On Feb 16
sekundosekundo:
cheesy

Buhari is far better than this dead wood.

Is it today you know this?? We has been telling Yorubas all these
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by jattopeter(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16
This is the same question i just asked my Colleague now. Buhari started it.
Celplas1010:
I will continue to discuss this non-grata behavior of our leaders.. Nepotism was introduced by Buhari when he gained power, and Tinubu is currently following in his footsteps. It's possible that the next president will do the same. How will this country get better?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by anselm791(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It is called PRIVILEGE. Some of us are more privilege than others. It's a reality of life.

It’s called Nepotism, but you can call it whatever you like.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Celplas1010: 12:36pm On Feb 16
jattopeter:
This is the same question i just asked my Colleague now. Buhari started it.
Is unfortunate we found our ourselves in these ugly situation.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by AskNgige2: 12:37pm On Feb 16
sekundosekundo:
cheesy

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My hand no de o
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Naijanascam: 2:20pm On Feb 16
maasoap:

Obi boys and wailing. Atiku had more votes than Obi

My regards to your people and all the good people of Osogbo.... They are really doing well👍
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Etimemy: 2:43pm On Feb 16
sekundosekundo:
cheesy

I can't celebrate Buhari for anything, they jointly killed this country
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by faithfull18(f): 3:19pm On Feb 16
Charity begins at home.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by t2luv1: 3:21pm On Feb 16
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It is called PRIVILEGE. Some of us are more privilege than others. It's a reality of life.

PRIVILEGE !!! No partner is call NEPOTISM
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by kollog: 10:10pm On Feb 16
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-appoints-son-in-law-as-managing-director-of-fha/

Tinubu will soon buy 10% of the whole Building in Abuja.

The foundation has just been laid.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by SWATMan: 4:45am On Feb 17
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Gabkosh: 8:27am On Feb 17
Greenvaiper:
undecided

And yet the hunger in the land is more prevalent with ebin pawa people. You can't bless who God has already currsed.
As God already cursed your father and your entire generation?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Gabkosh: 8:31am On Feb 17
Greatkenny2:

You had to lie to justify this nepotism and lopsided appointments of your god Tinubu, obi appointed his uncle? I'm not surprised though, buhari has set a notorious precedent,the current state of the country is as a direct result.
Can you deny he did not appoint his uncle?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Tflex01: 7:11am On Feb 18
Scholace:
the hunger is more prevalent in the north and west. I am not Igbo but igbos are known to be business oriented people. It will not affect them much like we the yorubas and northerners. Almost every yorubas that i know are cursing Tinubu now because of the hardship and hunger.

Igbos are feeling the hunger more. Stop hiding behind a finger.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Ilekokonit: 8:26pm On Feb 19
Tinubu 1 Nigeria 0

Game over for Nigeria.

With all the hunger in Nigeria, all Tinubu can think of is how to loot more money from the sale of landed property owned by the Federal Housing Authority ?

I was going to curse Tinubu before I realized that curses don't work.

By appointing his son in law as the head of the Federal Housing Authority, Tinubu will make billions if not trillions from the sale of the Federal Housing Authority Landed Properties that belongs to ALL Nigerians and he will now use the stolen billions to corrupt Nigerias future elections to his favour into PERPETUITY.

Tinubu is playing the same script he has used since 1999 to steal billions from Lagosians by looting monies from the sale of landed property owned by LSDPC (Lagos State Development and Property Corporation).

Again, I say, Game over for Nigeria.

What have Nigerians done wrong to deserve this kind of thief as our president ?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Ilekokonit: 8:30pm On Feb 19
rayvelez:
This thief go allocate land for his unborn great grandchildren children laidis.

Tinubu is playing the same script he has used since 1999 to steal billions from Lagosians by looting monies from the sale of landed property owned by LSDPC (Lagos State Development and Property Corporation).
Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by Ilekokonit: 8:33pm On Feb 19
ValCon888:
But a bigger thief cannot probe a thief when he's only there to steal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.