Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship (631 Views)

Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work? / Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. / Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by Chully01(f): 8:56pm On Feb 15
Hi everyone
Please suggest any African countries that I can relocate to and start my life afresh.

Atleast I can get married there and become a citizen of that country through marriage. I think it will be easier moving from the other African country to Europe.

Also where my basic needs like feeding will be met.

The hunger I am seeing in Nigeria in years to come is scaring my already.
Common egg is 2700
Rice 77k
Cement 10.5k

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by harqinhola(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15
Go to Cotonou , you’ll get bricklaying job there .
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by Chully01(f): 9:00pm On Feb 15
harqinhola:
Go to Cotonou , you’ll get bricklaying job there .

I trade forex n Crypto
I don't need bricklaying job

3 Likes

Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by coputa(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15
Chully01:
Hi everyone
Please suggest any African countries that I can relocate to and start my life afresh.

Atleast I can get married there and become a citizen of that country through marriage. I think it will be easier moving from the other African country to Europe.

Also where my basic needs like feeding will be met.

The hunger I am seeing in Nigeria in years to come is scaring my already.
Common egg is 2700
Rice 77k
Cement 10.5k
Travel to the Gambia, you can do a lot of job there, their currency,the Dalasi exchanges one to thirty naira.

2 Likes

Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by Chully01(f): 9:37pm On Feb 15
coputa:
Travel to the Gambia, you can do a lot of job there, their currency,the Dalasi exchanges one to thirty naira.

Ok
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by jesmond3945: 10:41pm On Feb 15
Chully01:

Ok
do you teach how to trade crypto
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by spiralwedge(m): 12:24am On Feb 17
Every country is going through hard time. The UK economy, for instance, is in recession.
Fuel in Ghana is about N1500 per litre. Accommodation in Benin Rep, Togo, Ghana and CIV are about twice/thrice of what we pay here and they pay monthly.

Nigeria is still one of the cheapest countries to live in. The Naira has been on a false value because the past administration politically made it so. The naira is presently having its real value and we have no choice but to adapt and adjust.

When the naira and our economy stabilise, we will have a long period of prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by ParagonPrick: 12:49am On Feb 17
spiralwedge:
Every country is going through hard time. The UK economy, for instance, is in recession.
Fuel in Ghana is about N1500 per litre. Accommodation in Benin Rep, Togo, Ghana and CIV are about twice/thrice of what we pay here and they pay monthly.

Nigeria is still one of the cheapest countries to live in. The Naira has been on a false value because the past administration politically made it so. The naira is presently having its real value and we have no choice but to adapt and adjust.

When the naira and our economy stabilise, we will have a long period of prosperity.
You are unfortunate to be honest. See the kind of zombie am sharing oxygen with

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by Scholace: 2:30am On Feb 17
spiralwedge:

Lol

UK and some other developed nation going into recession abi? Their worst state is our prayer points here. You supported failure (bubu and emilokan) consecutively and you're here blaming what you supported as the cause of hardship in Nigeria.

I understand you will rather die than watch another tribe take over from your emilokan. If election should happen tomorrow, you'd gladly vote for your emilokan again abi?

4 Likes

Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by okoIYAyin(m): 5:22am On Feb 17
ParagonPrick:
You are unfortunate to be honest. See the kind of zombie am sharing oxygen with
No he's not a zombie, you're the dumb one here because you don't understand the basic principle of economics. Next time, kindly shush when the smart one's are talking ok!
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by minasu190: 7:09am On Feb 17
Ivory cost or South Sudan.
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by ParagonPrick: 7:59am On Feb 17
okoIYAyin:

No he's not a zombie, you're the dumb one here because you don't understand the basic principle of economics. Next time, kindly shush when the smart one's are talking ok!
It's obvious you still eat mama thank you at home, baring your dirty teeth like a maad man just released from a psych ward. Take a good look at your miserable existence Mr smart economist

2 Likes

Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by okoIYAyin(m): 8:09am On Feb 17
ParagonPrick:
It's obvious you still eat mama thank you at home, baring your dirty teeth like a maad man just released from a psych ward. Take a good look at your miserable existence Mr smart economist
Lmao
I'm not the cause of whatever misfortune you might be experiencing, so take a chill pill bro.
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by Lonestar124: 9:19am On Feb 17
Chully01:

I trade forex n Crypto
I don't need bricklaying job
Come over to Liberia, I will guide you through...
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by ParagonPrick: 12:32pm On Feb 17
okoIYAyin:

Lmao
I'm not the cause of whatever misfortune you might be experiencing, so take a chill pill bro.
You are the frustrated person here, because I didn't even quote you before you carry your miserable legs into my mentions, it's obvious you are tired of life and hungry, I'll recommend a bottle of sniper but obviously you don't have money to even purchase it, so it's better you continue living the remaining years of your pathetic existence in infinite penury , as death will be too good for you.
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by okoIYAyin(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17
ParagonPrick:
You are the frustrated person here, because I didn't even quote you before you carry your miserable legs into my mentions, it's obvious you are tired of life and hungry, I'll recommend a bottle of sniper but obviously you don't have money to even purchase it, so it's better you continue living the remaining years of your pathetic existence in infinite penury , as death will be too good for you.
Lol
Continue crying, I'm really enjoying your tears.
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by ParagonPrick: 12:44pm On Feb 17
okoIYAyin:

Lol
Continue crying, I'm really enjoying your tears.
Go and fvck yourself if you've got nothing reasonable to spill outta your mouth. Won't be responding to a brain dead mofo like you
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by Acidosis(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17
spiralwedge:

If dem swear for you, walai your tenth generation may not recover.

While you're comparing your useless leaders with those in the UK, make sure you quote statistics.

Inflation in the UK is less than 3% while that of Nigeria is moving towards 30% with no hope ahead.

Dumb people like you with no hope will just come online to talk about "stabilizing" the Naira or the true worth of Naira. Wait, if we decide to trade with the true worth of Naira, do you think anyone in your home will be able to afford Internet data?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by Typing: 4:25pm On Feb 17
spiralwedge:

Amala analysis
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by Capernum: 8:08pm On Feb 17
spiralwedge:

Eleribu re o. Mumu. I guess you're sure one of the spoilt politician kids.
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by We4all: 8:33pm On Feb 17
Namibia seems like a good place with all the rave reviews I have read about it. Kenya too I think. At least you will meet tons of white people whom you can connect with since your final destination is Europe.
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by Chully01(f): 10:03pm On Feb 17
We4all:
Namibia seems like a good place with all the rave reviews I have read about it. Kenya too I think. At least you will meet tons of white people whom you can connect with since your final destination is Europe.

Thank you sir
Will consider that too
Re: Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:43pm On Feb 17
Look at countries in southern Africa and island nations like cape Verde, Mauritius and Seychelles since Europe is your final destination. West, central and east Africa are super cursed regions.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get 30 Real Money Manuals For Free / Happy Mother's Day Sunday May 9, 2010 / A Fulfilled Family's Needs 4 D Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.