Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. (23718 Views)

Please I Need Advise To Relocate My Family Frim UK Back To Nija / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village / Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Prospertochu(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
I am a single father of triplets only 2 are with me but we are not living together due to the nature of my job. My boys are in the village with my mother and sister. The house I rented for them the rent will be expiring in March. Please I need your help with these two options.

1. Should I relocate them with me in my base in March. Right now I am staying in a single self cont because I am alone. But if they have to relocate I will get a 2 bedroom and parlour. Money isn't a problem.

2. Or I should renew the rent and allow them to stay in the village.

I am confuse and I don't know which one is the best.

What option will be better please help me pick the right one for the sake of my boys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Mhizzard(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
You people have turn nairaland to something else,any small thing carry your phone to type the issue you alone can find solution to it within yourself.since you said money ain't the problem,then it is left for you to choose the one that comes from your heart.no one is you,choose your preference

206 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Ulunne777(f): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2023
None.
They need their mom and their sister.

Leave your pride and whatever the mother did to you and unite those triplets.

They need a family.yoi,their mom and 3 of them.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Xscape1993(m): 3:31am On Dec 11, 2023
These wonderful children need care from you and their mother.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by richempire1: 3:48am On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=Prospertochu post=127419074]I am a single father of triplets only 2 are with me but we are not living together due to the nature of my job. My boys are in the village with my mother and sister. The house I rented for them the rent will be expiring in March. Please I need your help with these two options.

1. Should I relocate them with me in my base in March. Right now I am staying in a single self cont because I am alone. But if they have to relocate I will get a 2 bedroom and parlour. Money isn't a problem.

What option will be better please help me pick the right one for the sake of my boys

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by deewhydoski(m): 5:30am On Dec 11, 2023
Prospertochu:
I am a single father of triplets only 2 are with me but we are not living together due to the nature of my job. My boys are in the village with my mother and sister. The house I rented for them the rent will be expiring in March. Please I need your help with these two options.

How old are the boys?
Can only you take care of two boys with your job?
There are some questions you need to ask yourself before you bring them over to the city

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by 1Sharon(f): 5:43am On Dec 11, 2023
Why are your kids away from you?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Mindlog: 5:55am On Dec 11, 2023
Any arrangement that would not get the boys and their sister together, makes no sense though it seems you have made up your mind, going through the judiciary system.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Kobojunkiee: 6:11am On Dec 11, 2023
Prospertochu:
Stop allowing your ego cause you to torture those kids for no fault of theirs. Send them to their mother and let her take care or them since you don't seem to have the time or will to give them the care and attention their need at this time in their lives. What you are doing to them is likely to cause them damage they may never be able to resolve. Stop damaging yours kids with your own hands for the sake of your egos. undecided

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Stop allowing your ego cause you to torture those kids for no fault of theirs. Send them to their mother and let her take care or them since you don't seem to have the time or will to give them the care and attention their need at this time in their lives. What you are doing to them is likely to cause them damage they may never be able to resolve. Stop damaging yours kids with your own hands for the sake of your egos. undecided
Single mother children always have some sort of deficiency, it's better they are with him and he employs a matured woman to take care of them.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by 1Sharon(f): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2023
hopeforcharles:

Single mother children always have some sort of deficiency, it's better they are with him and he employs a matured woman to take care of them.

Why involve women at all? Let him do it alone nah.

31 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Kobojunkiee: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2023
hopeforcharles:

Some sort of deficiency? The one with the deficiency is that man who is not able to cater to his own kids and had has them locked up in the village with his mother and sister --- single-mother-like situation going on there too. undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:35am On Dec 11, 2023
Ulunne777:
None.

Women and their crazy bias.

Who told you their problems are reconcilable?

Are there no reasons for divorce again?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Ulunne777(f): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Women and their crazy bias.

Who told you their problems are reconcilable?

Are their no reasons for divorce again?

Their problems are reconcilable.He accepted stu..pid suggestions from red pilled NLs.

The Op used to earn 50k.Op removes some for tfare and the other to his mom in the village and wifey 30k at a time girlfriend now wife had triplets.Complained that 30k isn't enough to cater for the op,his sick mom,the wife and 3 newborns.Nl boys said she should go and get a job if she wants more.

The kids were not in school which the op could't afford
Pray tell me who will take care of those under 3 triplets if she decides to go find work like y'all suggested.Op also said there was no money to set up petty trading at home.

This lady got a job in Lagos(Op concludes it's Ashawo work),she took the girl among them along(I guess to avoid hearing sexual molestation story and I would do same).You don't know what it means to see your kids hungry and you are helpless.

Now all of a sudden the Op has more money to rent extra rooms and common sense did not tell you that his priority is to gather his family?
How long would those babies live apart because of his ego?

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Nice2023(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2023
This story isn't complete if their mum isn't in the picture.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Foodqueen(f): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Na you Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Justkatty(f): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2023
When this story go end?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Mindlog: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2023
hopeforcharles:

List the deficiency.

The children are not with him as he outsourced their care and they are staying with their grandmother and their aunt, who are both not presently married.

OP's mother and his sister can never the children' mother as long as she has not been clinically diagnosed to be mentally disordered nor proven beyond reasonable doubt that she is a risk to their children overall wellbeing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by ahnie: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2023
I love you nne ... straight to the point.
Ulunne777:
None.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by ahnie: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2023
Justkatty:
When this story go end?? undecided
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by ahnie: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2023
This oga dey always remind me of one mad weyrey family man on nairaland family section years ago...his username was...Adebayo4christ.

That nitwit can bring his family issues to nairaland eeh.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Prospertochu(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Ulunne777:
None.

Their mother breaks the family because of greeds she abandoned them and to reconcile with her is a big no. I am waiting for her to report me to court 🙄 I will attend the court. if they grant her custody of the children and visitations rights for me no wahala I will release the boys to her and they will be unite with their sister. I will continue to do my duties as a father.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Mindlog: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2023
Prospertochu:

Their mother breaks the family because of greeds she abandoned them and to reconcile with her is a big no. I am waiting for her to report me to court 🙄 I will attend the court. if they grant her custody of the children and visitations rights for me no wahala I will release the boys to her and they will be unite with their sister. I will continue to do my duties as a father.

So wait till the court decides custody, visitations and provisions for the triplets before renting a 2 bedroom and parlour because renting it and their mother gets custody, will be unnecessary expenditure.

15 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by chiiraq802(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2023
I don't know your family or you. whether you choose to relocate them to your base or not. I don't give a flying f**k.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Prospertochu(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2023
Mindlog:

So wait till the court decides custody, visitations and provisions for the triplets before renting a 2 bedroom and parlour because renting it and their mother gets custody, will be unnecessary expenditure.

Thank you so much
Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by ShinjaWWest: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
No matter what u do ,don't take advise from a woman....

11 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ulunne777:

Their problems are reconcilable.He accepted stu..pid suggestions from red pilled NLs.

The Op used to earn 50k.Op removes some for tfare and the other to his mom in the village and wifey 30k at a time girlfriend now wife had triplets.Complained that 30k isn't enough to cater for the op,his sick mom,the wife and 3 newborns.Nl boys said she should go and get a job if she wants more.

The kids were not in school which the op could't afford
Pray tell me who will take care of those under 3 triplets if she decides to go find work like y'all suggested.Op also said there was no money to set up petty trading at home.

This lady got a job in Lagos(Op concludes it's Ashawo work),she took the girl among them along(I guess to avoid hearing sexual molestation story and I would do same).You don't know what it means to see your kids hungry and you are helpless.

Now all of a sudden the Op has more money to rent extra rooms and common sense did not tell you that his priority is to gather his family?
How long would those babies live apart because of his ego?

You appear very conversant with this case

How sure are we that you're not the wife??

Now, why did you decide to abandon you 2 kids and husband to travel to lagos to engage in 'runs'?

Oya, go and reconcile with them immediately.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Starboytwo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
thank you for this. This is all there is to say.

You are inadvertently damaging those kids sir.

I no even care about the issue with the husband and wife. Children need to stay with both mum and dad for a healthy living..

It's a psychological thing, you won't see it now but later.

Pls pls pls, let all kid stay with both parents. It's highly important, expecially in the formative years.

Abeg, for the kids.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by PlsBanMe: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
He is conversant with the case because he is smart enough to check out previous posts from OP. All OP's life is in his previous threads and he doesn't strike me as a responsible person at all. He should call back his wife and apologize. He thinks because of 125k job, he is on top of the world. What's 125k salary in this economy? Those children need their mother.

ChybuzzDD:

You appear very conversant with this case

How sure are we that you're not the wife??

Now, why did you decide to abandon you 2 kids and husband to travel to lagos to engage in 'runs'?

Oya, go and reconcile with them immediately.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Beremx(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Prospertochu:

las las na nairaland redpillers destroy your marriage. Oga carry those kids to their mother and keep doing your fatherly duties. You have failed as a husband.

Twaaa!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by ahnie: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Such a narcissist.

12 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
So many discombobulated human beings here. The op made suggestions and asked a simple request to help him pick one, a lot of people who have not managed their homes well enough are just going off point telling him to reunite with his wife or send the children to his wife as if he didn't see the wife before making the request without her in the picture or what even made him send her away in the first place.

Is she that responsible and didn't fight for the custody of her children in the first place?

Op, if you know you're not yet chanced (because of your job) to look after them, still leave them there but if you know you will have time for them, then bring them in to stay with you. Make sure you give them quality time.
Don't mind those trying to give you relationship advice.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Are You Surviving In This Economy? / 10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.