Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria (31945 Views)

Why The Current Heat Wave Is Very Deadly / The Coronavirus Seems To Like Cold Weather / Current Hot Job Abroad For Nurses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by madjune(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16
ppogba:

Now that the government has refused to plant trees all over Lagos and Nigeria, how many tree have you planted in your personal capacity?

The easiest thing to do seem to be, just blame the government even when you refuse to pick the item close to your feet.

Perhaps, the government should start the planting from your room before you know that they picked something from Saudi Arabia.

You go think say you make sense. Right?

If you form aggression, you don win point. Abi?
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Judithjovial(f): 8:29pm On Feb 16
Justinlean02:
No more Heat Complain with our Summer Air I and II grin
Refreshingly Cool, Comfortably chic with Fashion Frick Neck fan
How do I get one of these?

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16
ProphetMohemmad:

Hope you ain't a head slammer?
Naa! I am not religious. grin grin have no religion..i am a realist. I believe in what is real and what i can see not some guys called Jesus or God who lives in the sky that cannot be seen.
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Emu4life(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16
ProphetMohemmad:

I hope you ain't a head slammer?
Your "Lord and Personal Savior" slammed his head in the Book of Mathew 26:39. You don't even know grin grin
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Emu4life(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16
maureensylvia:

Expensive joke
Where's the Lie??
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16
It's surprising how many Nigerians are complaining of heat when my place is relatively cold and breezy angry. Abi na different Nigeria we dey
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Camaro5: 9:14pm On Feb 16
sonofthunder:

Who be you? Why you come leave her dey suffer? Oya explain yourself oh

Who tell you say she dey suffer ?
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by maureensylvia(f): 9:29pm On Feb 16
Calitoscassius:
It is true, not a joke, Jesus is so useless he couldn't save himself from the Romans. Jesus is a completely useless gay man, who never had wife.

Jesus can lick my brown mixed African/Lebanese ass! tongue

May God have mercy on you
Forgive your shortcomings and grant you eternal peace
Pls donโ€™t reply me, pls I beg you๐Ÿ‘
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16
maureensylvia:

May God have mercy on you
Forgive your shortcomings and grant you eternal peace
Pls donโ€™t reply me, pls I beg you๐Ÿ‘
Bullshit!! Which God? The God that ilves in the sky no one can see?. grin God can kiss my ass! There are no such thing as enternal life, it doesn't exist, there are no proofs it exists, enternal life is just an imagination in your head.

I can quote you or who ever da fork i want, if you don't like it go else where! You can quote people but you don't want me to quote you because you don't agree with my views, i am not begging you to agree with my views, here on Nairaland everyone is entitled to an opinion, this forum is not church it is Nairaland! tongue
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16
Naigeeria is not even as hot as Dubai and Jamaica and you people are crying.

Here in Sweden right now it is minus 5 freezing temperature.
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Choski78(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:
What we are witnessing in the weather are the signs of imminent return of the KING of kings.

In Matthew 16 JESUS Christ was angry with the Pharisee and saduces because they could not discern the signs of the first coming of JESUS CHRIST despite all the signs and prophecies given.

The same thing is happening on Earth right now.
So many on earth are totally unaware of the signs of the times despite the fact that they are Everywhere around the world.

They are busy blaming this or that, others are gathering money to fight the climate and so on.

Listen ladies and gentlemen! The changes in the weather are the signs of the imminent coming of JESUS CHRIST. Nobody can do anything about it.

If we are complaining about the Heat then imagine what those in Hell Fire right now are going through.

If you are a student of the bible, you know it is going to get worse leading into the great tribulations after the bride of Christ is taken away.

Read the book of Revelations to have some knowledge of what is coming on this Earth.

Set your priority right!
Be ready! LIVE ready!
This ship is sinking!!
JESUS CHRIST will appear in the skies at any moment.
you need a mental evaluation i think your not ok mentally...
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Melagros(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16
Jennyclay:
Biko, someone should come and take me to Canada!

Nigeria weather is just too hot!
How can someone take you to Canada when you always bash us here on nairaland grin
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by liasmiram2567: 11:28pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:
What we are witnessing in the weather are the signs of imminent return of the KING of kings.

In Matthew 16 JESUS Christ was angry with the Pharisee and saduces because they could not discern the signs of the first coming of JESUS CHRIST despite all the signs and prophecies given.

So many on earth are totally unaware of the signs of the times despite the fact that they are Everywhere around the world.

They are busy blaming this or that, others are gathering money to fight the climate and so on.

Listen ladies and gentlemen! The changes in the weather are the signs of the imminent coming of JESUS CHRIST. Nobody can do anything about it.

If we are complaining about the Heat then imagine what those in Hell Fire right now are going through.

If you are a student of the bible, you know it is going to get worse leading into the great tribulations after the bride of Christ is taken away.

Read the book of Revelations to have some knowledge of what is coming on this Earth.

Set your priority right!
Be ready! LIVE ready!
This ship is sinking!!

Who do you worship? ALMIGHTY GOD OR JESUS? KNOW THAT IF JESUS DO COME YOU WILL SURELY DENY HOM AND HEWILL OF COURSE DENY YOU BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR LIKE ARE NOT FOLLOWING WHAT HE PREACHED. JESUS WORSHIP GODALMIGHTY AND HE IS NOT GOD ORSO OF GOD
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Maxtipulation(m): 12:26am On Feb 17
Japa go Europe it's cold there
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 12:29am On Feb 17
bigdammyj:
Reading...

Bro, you need the salvation more because you don't even know the God (Christ) you're preaching about.
/
Oyibo people and Asians are designing technologies for the future. Africans remain comfortable in abject poverty hoping to move into mansions in afterlife. grin grin

/
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by koolaid87: 9:25am On Feb 17
Dumb Niqqa

quote author=Righteousness2 post=128476074]What we are witnessing in the weather are the signs of imminent return of the KING of kings.

Set your priority right!
Be ready! LIVE ready!
This ship is sinking!!
[/quote]
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by sonofthunder: 9:47am On Feb 17
Camaro5:

Who tell you say she dey suffer ?

She's complaining about the weather, common rechargeable fan you no buy for her. I think you have tried so far..... Lemme take jennyclay to the promise land she earnestly longs for and put all end to her misery

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by highyo: 1:46pm On Feb 17
Cruzmaster:

This guy and end time preaching. Why not give us all the money in ur bank account because we are in end time. Everything na end time. Na end time we wan chop? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The gospel is foolish in the ear of those that will perish
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by highyo: 1:48pm On Feb 17
Righteousness2:

Set your priority right!
Be ready! LIVE ready!
This ship is sinking!!

Can you see how people shift from the Topic and focus their anger on someone showing them the way of salvation ?
Ignore the abusive words
Its a good sign.

Thanks for the warning
Unbelievers are meant to frown at the truth.

Jesus said if they hate me they will hate you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Cruzmaster: 2:07pm On Feb 17
highyo:

The gospel is foolish in the ear of those that will perish

Why not give the poor around u all ur life savings. Go to ur bed and lie down because the world is coming to an end? If u ever hustle to make money, then u are not a believer!
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17
Peter Obi evil prayer, but God above all
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by HIbreed(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17
Bayaar02:

King of kings wan use heat kill us. ๐Ÿ˜‚
grin
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Janyves(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17
Well.......... Let's all enjoy the weather, according to #Science, in the next 60-70 years we're gonna be having winter in Africa. It's already started from the tips of South Africa. Soon......... countries like Namibia will experience snowfall, gradually it will get to west Africa. It's gonna be both wild and interesting.
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Alexiiydon: 3:37am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:
Biko, someone should come and take me to Canada!

Nigeria weather is just too hot!
eeya broke girl
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by ProphetMohemmad: 7:10am On Feb 20
Emu4life:

Your "Lord and Personal Savior" slammed his head in the Book of Mathew 26:39.
You don't even know grin grin

And your pig paedophilia schizophrenic penis launcher islam used it, a toad that existed 600 years after christianity now came with his gibberish that it is a Muslim way, same stupid things the Arab are Doing, Fulani herdsmen are replicating, Coveting things And places they know nothing about, your flying pig said gaybrrilla took Him to alhasa Mosque in Jerusalem when it has Not Started existing... how you guys thought theSe lies will survive the taste of time amazes me.... satanic verses people.

N/B;

APC moles and detractors finding ways to distract us from cement being 15000 and lpg 1400/kg, dollar is 1700, and this slowpoke is only interested in joining His islamic pig career criminal to devastate the economy of the nation, just like their prophet was a lazy randy paedophilia drug abusing rat that died like a bingo and his corpse was exhumed by pigs.

How can a sane man ban adoption just to fornicate with his daughter in law, a fool that lived 600 years after Christ is now telling us of one Demon gaybriella revealed their worthless terrorists manual and that it has a perfect religion which he forged from religions existing for 600 years.

His religion ia religion for the preq And Toto, you no fit say otherwise, if a 58 year old go see a 6 year old and his corpora cavernosa gets flooded with blood, and sane people see him as a role Model, an slowpoke that was worshipping idols and spewing satanic verses.

I still have more to say, we must use this Muslim Muslim ticket to teach Igbos lessons.
Despite how educated and committed these people are, one day one dey they will surprise you with their treachery and betrayal.
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Emu4life(m): 8:23am On Feb 20
ProphetMohemmad:

And your pig paedophilia schizophrenic penis launcher islam used it, a toad that existed 600 years after christianity now came with his gibberish that it is a Muslim way, same stupid things the Arab are Doing, Fulani herdsmen are replicating, Coveting things And places they know nothing about, your flying pig said gaybrrilla took Him to alhasa Mosque in Jerusalem when it has Not Started existing... how you guys thought theSe lies will survive the taste of time amazes me.... satanic verses people.

N/B;

APC moles and detractors finding ways to distract us from cement being 15000 and lpg 1400/kg, dollar is 1700, and this slowpoke is only interested in joining His islamic pig career criminal to devastate the economy of the nation, just like their prophet was a lazy randy paedophilia drug abusing rat that died like a bingo and his corpse was exhumed by pigs.

How can a sane man ban adoption just to fornicate with his daughter in law, a fool that lived 600 years after Christ is now telling us of one Demon gaybriella revealed their worthless terrorists manual and that it has a perfect religion which he forged from religions existing for 600 years.

His religion ia religion for the preq And Toto, you no fit say otherwise, if a 58 year old go see a 6 year old and his corpora cavernosa gets flooded with blood, and sane people see him as a role Model, an slowpoke that was worshipping idols and spewing satanic verses.

I still have more to say, we must use this Muslim Muslim ticket to teach Igbos lessons.
Despite how educated and committed these people are, one day one dey they will surprise you with their treachery and betrayal.
Does that change the fact that your 'Lord and Personal savior ' Slammed his head like Muslims do in the Book of Mathew 26:39??
gringringrin
PS: Didn't read that extended dogsh!t.
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by ProphetMohemmad: 9:41am On Feb 20
Emu4life:

Does that change the fact that your 'Lord and Personal savior ' Slammed his head like Muslims do in the Book of Mathew 26:39??
gringringrin
PS: Didn't read that extended dogsh!t.

The only take away is that the confused muslims don't even know what they are doing, one pig told them it is what gaybrilla revealed to him, that the bastard he Ishmael he originated from is the one Abraham took serious whereas na olosho born am and he was cast out to suffer, so How all of a sudden He wants to link Himself to where He was rejected is the delirium muslims won't want to disgrace themselves.
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Emu4life(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20
ProphetMohemmad:

The only take away is that the confused muslims don't even know what they are doing, one pig told them it is what gaybrilla revealed to him, that the bastard he Ishmael he originated from is the one Abraham took serious whereas na olosho born am and he was cast out to suffer, so How all of a sudden He wants to link Himself to where He was rejected is the delirium muslims won't want to disgrace themselves.
I enjoy seeing you crycheesy Now answer my question please...

gringringrin
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by ProphetMohemmad: 6:02pm On Feb 21
Emu4life:

I enjoy seeing you crycheesy Now answer my question please...

gringringrin

Or the confused muslims were copying what he did, they now over head slammed to produce schizophrenic Islamists.
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Emu4life(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21
ProphetMohemmad:

Or the confused muslims were copying what he did, they now over head slammed to produce schizophrenic Islamists.
But he Head Slammed?
So why dont you slam your head like your "Lord and personal savior "
gringringrin Mumu man cheesy
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by ProphetMohemmad: 7:09am On Feb 22
Emu4life:

But he Head Slammed?
So why dont you slam your head like your "Lord and personal savior "
gringringrin Mumu man cheesy

Jesus knew why he never preached such, it dissembled brain and gives mark of the beast on the forehead.
No wonder the slowpoke fake arse prophet was busy having erection for 6 year olds, banning adoption to Bleep his daughter in law, due to jumbled brain was busy spewing satanic verses until he was reminded that he was becoming mad, no wonder he died like a common Bingo with rat poison, na still Toto kill am, effects of mangled brain from head slamming.
Re: How To Survive The Current Hot Weather In Nigeria by Emu4life(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22
ProphetMohemmad:

Jesus knew why he never preached such, it dissembled brain and gives mark of the beast on the forehead.
No wonder the slowpoke fake arse prophet was busy having erection for 6 year olds, banning adoption to Bleep his daughter in law, due to jumbled brain was busy spewing satanic verses until he was reminded that he was becoming mad, no wonder he died like a common Bingo with rat poison, na still Toto kill am, effects of mangled brain from head slamming.

Tell me your 'Lord and personal Savior's' Brain was dissembled with out telling us it was dissembled.

Ahahahahahahahhajahah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged / Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt / Inside Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Factory In Onna, Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.