Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Why Do Must Ladies See Their Mother Inlaw As Witch? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Must Ladies See Their Mother Inlaw As Witch? (191 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Must Ladies See Their Mother Inlaw As Witch? by Iyke1998(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15
It was time for administering of the holy Eucharist and I was sitting with my camera 📷 at the last pew in St Theresa Catholic Church Abba, when I saw this.
My hands and camera could not help but capture this moment.

An elderly woman(Nee Cecilia Elendu)was been held and led back to her seat by her daughter inlaw,who is the wife of Mayor Cletus Elendu

This is the joy of every mother, to be taken care of by their children's wives in their old age.

That's how it used to be,not until when the earth was "invaded" by some prophets whose aim is to cause division and disunity between mothers and their daughter inlaws all in the name of "Prophecy".

These prophets regard every elderly woman as a witch.

"Your mother inlaw is the cause of your problem"
"Your mother inlaw is a witch "
These have become their favorite lines during prophecy.

But come to think of it, they also have elderly mother, who also is a mother inlaw to someone, why is theirs never a witch? 🙄🤔🤔

Picture 📷 by: Chris Media

Re: Why Do Must Ladies See Their Mother Inlaw As Witch? by Tallesty1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 15
Go and sleep
Re: Why Do Must Ladies See Their Mother Inlaw As Witch? by Iyke1998(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15
Tallesty1:
Go and sleep

You too.
You mustn't comment on every post
Re: Why Do Must Ladies See Their Mother Inlaw As Witch? by Iyke1998(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15
Tallesty1:
Go and sleep

You too.
You mustn't comment on every post
Re: Why Do Must Ladies See Their Mother Inlaw As Witch? by ceeceeuwa: 12:29am On Feb 16
Iyke1998:
It was time for administering of the holy Eucharist and I was sitting with my camera 📷 at the last pew in St Theresa Catholic Church Abba, when I saw this.
My hands and camera could not help but capture this moment.

An elderly woman(Nee Cecilia Elendu)was been held and led back to her seat by her daughter inlaw,who is the wife of Mayor Cletus Elendu

This is the joy of every mother, to be taken care of by their children's wives in their old age.

That's how it used to be,not until when the earth was "invaded" by some prophets whose aim is to cause division and disunity between mothers and their daughter inlaws all in the name of "Prophecy".

These prophets regard every elderly woman as a witch.

"Your mother inlaw is the cause of your problem"
"Your mother inlaw is a witch "
These have become their favorite lines during prophecy.

But come to think of it, they also have elderly mother, who also is a mother inlaw to someone, why is theirs never a witch? 🙄🤔🤔

Picture 📷 by: Chris Media
The answer is simple " money stops nonsense".
Re: Why Do Must Ladies See Their Mother Inlaw As Witch? by santaclaws: 3:34am On Feb 16
X

(1) (Reply)

Simo Häyhä, The Deadliest Sniper In History / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / Wazifa For Successful Love Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.