Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Top 5 Words That Are More Powerful Beyond “I Love You” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 5 Words That Are More Powerful Beyond “I Love You” (160 Views)

What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Words That Are More Powerful Beyond “I Love You” by Ejuwaben: 5:55am On Feb 16
1. Sorry.”
This word carries the power to mend hurt feelings and restore trust. Saying sorry shows that you care about someone’s feelings and want to make things right. It’s a way to take responsibility for mistakes and show that you value the relationship.

2. “Help.”
READ MORE...
https://naijacurrent.com/top-5-words-that-are-more-powerful-beyond-i-love-you/
Re: Top 5 Words That Are More Powerful Beyond “I Love You” by osmosis101(m): 7:14am On Feb 16
Snd AZA
Re: Top 5 Words That Are More Powerful Beyond “I Love You” by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:41am On Feb 16
Mumu den tell you say I get time to read ur rubbish post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are These The Two Most Profitable Business Today? / ""Children Are A Blessing" Is A Saying From A Place Of Selfishness" (Video) / Unknown Cause Of Premature Aging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.