Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon (11294 Views)

NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / NFF Releases Super Eagles 23 Man List For 2019 AFCON / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Abuja91(m): 9:26am On Feb 16
Igbo girls just full everywhere....I tired ooh
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by rexesq(m): 9:36am On Feb 16
grin
VeryWickedMan:
Iwobi should be on the list.

cheesy cheesy grin

Guy, na wao. Let him be na. Dude went for val so says VAR
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Entusky(m): 9:54am On Feb 16
Franking:

Their own Islam dey different.
I wonder oo.
Even saudi wey b d headquarter of islam their women dey play football

2 Likes

Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by ojex004: 9:54am On Feb 16
I still wondering how and why this third citizens fellow keep lamenting/ complaining that they were not recognize. Meanwhile, Na them dey full pass for all our national team in any angle. I don't knw if Na only me dey observe that though cry
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Entusky(m): 9:59am On Feb 16
Abuja91:
Igbo girls just full everywhere....I tired ooh
Go comot dem na

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Maxtipulation(m): 10:01am On Feb 16
Marvieduke:
Let go Super Falcons we are winning both legs.... I observe say no aboki girl for the list...

Yorubas are representing their Aboki brothers haven't you heard they are families?
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Archmagus(m): 10:02am On Feb 16
Why is Onyinye Zogg no longer being called up
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Maxtipulation(m): 10:03am On Feb 16
Edoziesmart:
I'm happy seeing my girl on the list. I mean Jennifer Echegini

The girl over good 😊

She scored a brace recently
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by femi4: 10:03am On Feb 16
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by femi4: 10:05am On Feb 16
Marvieduke:
Let go Super Falcons we are winning both legs.... I observe say no aboki girl for the list...
Women ain't allowed to participate in sport in the North. They are reducing their potential
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by femi4: 10:06am On Feb 16
Judolisco:
Nice seeing home based players in d squad
We all know that they won't start
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by naptu2: 10:14am On Feb 16
Cameroonian list.

Nigerian list.

Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:16am On Feb 16
Like Gift Monday like Ekong well represented if know you know
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Jayhome24: 10:21am On Feb 16
englishmart:
Which one is "University of pittsburgh?
Very soon you will call up a player from Njikoka secondary school

Hahahaha just my thought as well.

So Universith team now a club team Mr Waldrum or Walnut
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by fx45(m): 10:28am On Feb 16
soccerlite:

No more pelican star

Nff will just ignore home based players as if the euro based players are better

How can you be inviting someone playing in Saudi, Mexico, university to national team and drop home based players

What do you know about Mexico and their Women's league? The Captain of the Spain women's team that won the World Cup plays in Mexico

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by fx45(m): 10:30am On Feb 16
Seagodess:
Imagine me going down on alozie... she's fuckin sexy.. this team is one of the most dangerous female teams in the world.. I can bet on them winning the Olympics with better cohesion and taking their chances
I rebuke that vile and unclean spirit of lesbianism tormenting your spirit, body and soul. You will not bring shame and disgrace to your family.
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Carlyboi(m): 11:20am On Feb 16
naptu2:

We came in at the second round of qualifiers (we skipped the first round because we are one of the big teams).

We beat Ethiopia in the second round and we are playing Cameroon in the third round.

If we beat Cameroon, we'll play either South Africa or Tanzania in the fourth and final round.

Oh Wow! That’s tough! So I’m guessing Africa still has a single spot for women’s Olympic football.

Zambia represented Africa at the last Olympics.

If we beat Cameroon we’re most likely gonna face South Africa it’s gonna be quite tough tho.
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by iFESTAC680(m): 11:40am On Feb 16
Edoziesmart:
I'm happy seeing my girl on the list. I mean Jennifer Echegini

The girl over good 😊

Did you watch her last game against inter? Babe is on fire, scored twice
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Seagodess(f): 12:24pm On Feb 16
fx45:
I rebuke that vile and unclean spirit of lesbianism tormenting your spirit, body and soul. You will not bring shame and disgrace to your family.
come let me deliver u first
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by bionixs: 12:26pm On Feb 16
Franking:

Their own Islam dey different.
I tire o
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Yemmysworld91: 1:05pm On Feb 16
englishmart:
Which one is "University of pittsburgh?
Very soon you will call up a player from Njikoka secondary school
Let me help your ignorance a little, I will try not to be insultive.
In the US, education is merged with sports. Most of their top athletes are products of their educational system. Even our Tobi Amusan is a product of an American university (Google it). Hence most of the best soccer teams are in American universities. There's more to say but am busy at work. Just read up and heal yourself of this ignorance.

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by naptu2: 1:21pm On Feb 16
Yemmysworld91:

Let me help your ignorance a little, I will try not to be insultive.
In the US, education is merged with sports. Most of their top athletes are products of their educational system. Even our Tobi Amusan is a product of an American university (Google it). Hence most of the best soccer teams are in American universities. There's more to say but am busy at work. Just read up and heal yourself of this ignorance.

The guy doesn't know anything. I suspect he's just trolling.

The person he is referring to put up fantastic performance at the 2022 FIFA Under 20 World Cup (which earned her an invitation to the Super Falcons). She has earned player of the match awards while playing for the Falcons and she played in last year's senior World Cup and she was a top three finalist in the young player of the year category at the CAF Awards.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by fx45(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16
Seagodess:
come let me deliver u first
That unclean spirit will not send you to prison or put your family to shame. You must be delivered by fire by force
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Seagodess(f): 1:24pm On Feb 16
fx45:
That unclean spirit will not send you to prison or put your family to shame. You must be delivered by fire by force
lolx..
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by fx45(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16
Seagodess:
lolx..
You will turn a new leaf and a good man will come and pay your bride price. Every poosie you attempt to go down on, will taste like chloroquine in your mouth. Your parents must be proud of you. You will never send them to their early graves.

Receive your healing in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Seagodess(f): 1:34pm On Feb 16
fx45:
You will turn a new leaf and a good man will come and pay your bride price. Every poosie you attempt to go down on, will taste like chloroquine in your mouth. Your parents must be proud of you. You will never send them to their early graves.

rest o`,was just kidding
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by fx45(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16
Seagodess:
rest o`,was just kidding

Your poosie will never go to waste. It will be useful to a man.
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by humility33(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16
bionixs:
I am sorry , I am not being tribalistic. Does it mean that our northern brethren have nothing to offer here ?
Just appoint Ladan Bosso as the coach and watch the team list filled with Arewa. He is very good in harnessing talents up north
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by nigmarelli(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16
bionixs:
I am sorry , I am not being tribalistic. Does it mean that our northern brethren have nothing to offer here ?

Greetings and happy weekend in advance. Due to the religion their females mostly don't play football or partake in any sports in general sef. Simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shooting Stars Finally Relegated / David Luiz Signs New Chelsea Contract Until 2021 / Carabao Cup: Chelsea Into Final With Commanding Win Over Spurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.