Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon (11317 Views)

NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / NFF Releases Super Eagles 23 Man List For 2019 AFCON / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by Olabode211: 3:09pm On Feb 16
Catastrophe replica.
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by porthouse7(f): 5:00pm On Feb 16
bionixs:
I am sorry , I am not being tribalistic. Does it mean that our northern brethren have nothing to offer here ?
try get sense, different peculiarities and a northern father will never allow her daughter play football
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by porthouse7(f): 5:02pm On Feb 16
RickyJesus:

You are smarter than this, don't begin to act like an idiot just for likes.
her schooling won’t permit her sign professional contract, beg the girl na kante and agba baller, u need to watch her World Cup match before she got red card
Re: NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon by RickyJesus: 5:40pm On Feb 16
porthouse7:
her schooling won’t permit her sign professional contract, beg the girl na kante and agba baller, u need to watch her World Cup match before she got red card
If a good contract comes and she is interested, of course she can leave.

I was pointing to the fact that he should know how college football works in the state. I don't even understand the angle you coming from as you join the gist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Remain 44th As FIFA Releases Final 2018 World Rankings [Top 10] / I Can’t Guarantee World Cup Ticket – Rohr / Nike Unveils Super Eagles' New Jerseys For AFCON 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.