Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,964 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

“footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido (1132 Views)

Footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido / Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by AdamsMosesOma: 8:10am On Feb 16
Afrobeat star, Davido has sparked debate online as he bemoans his line of work and acknowledges that footballers have it pretty good.

This is coming after the singer received an expensive Rolex timepiece for his 30th birthday from renowned Dutch football player Memphis Depay. Davido was also present during the birthday celebration alongside other football stars... SEE POST: https://www.gistreel.com/footballers-dey-enjoy-be-like-i-chose-wrong-profession-davido/

Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by immortalcrown(m): 8:15am On Feb 16
Money can do what seems impossible.

Davido dropped out of school and returned to Nigeria. His wealthy father paid Babcock to start a music department because of one boy (Davido).

His father spent more than ₦10m to promote his Molowo song. Money was being used to push him until he learnt music and does it well as if it is his talent. Excess money can make you excell in what you ordinarily can't attempt.

Why did I say this? If he decides to become a footballer today, he will make a name in it within 5 years because he and his father have enough money and know how to use it to get most of the things they want.

2 Likes

Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by brain54(m): 8:49am On Feb 16
Na oju kokoro dey do you so...

1 Like

Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by Soulsymbol99: 10:51am On Feb 16
David is forgetting that footballers hv limited time but em fit sing till his 80years grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by Psady(m): 12:10pm On Feb 16
80% of Wetin OP dey talk I no believe
Am.Dem take money push person to become a musician😏😏, Dem fit use money still push person to become footballer😏😏😏.
Abeg the truth no gel at all.
Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16
immortalcrown:

Davido dropped out of school and returned to Nigeria. His wealthy father paid Babcock to start a music department because of one boy (Davido).

His father spent more than ₦10m to promote his Molowo song. Money was being used to push him until he learnt music and does it well as if it is his talent. Excess money can make you excell in what you ordinarily can't attempt.

Why did I say this? If he decides to become a footballer today, he will make a name in it within 5 years because he and his father have enough money and know how to use it to get most of the things they want.

Do u even know about that leicester footballer from UAE with a next worth bigger than Pessi and Ronaldo combined?

Its not only by money

Davido is right...Football is the juicest profession around
Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by Farrason: 6:31pm On Feb 16
immortalcrown:

Jagons, will he use money to score goals or play defence or attacking mid-field.... Dey play.

After Dem bench his ass for the rest of his contract, his brains will reset.
Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by immortalcrown(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16
Farrason:
Jagons, will he use money to score goals or play defence or attacking mid-field.... Dey play.

After Dem bench his ass for the rest of his contract, his brains will reset.
He used frog voice to get himself among the top 3 musicians in West Africa. He doesn't have a melodious voice. He was not and is still not a good song composer. But he is topping the music industry today. You can doubt my claim about him in football until it happens.
Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by Blitzking: 9:48pm On Feb 16
immortalcrown:

Football malice cult group.. no mercy.....if u Bleep up dem go finish you...last last u go reason suicide especially when talent no dey.
Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by Farrason: 9:51pm On Feb 16
immortalcrown:
He used frog voice to get himself among the top 3 musicians in West Africa. He doesn't have a melodious voice. He was not and is still not a good song composer. But he is topping the music industry today. You can doubt my claim about him in football until it happens.

Bro... Let's tell the truth, the guy got some hits, don't lie and I know say you vibe am too. I just no understand wetin u come dey Yan for here.

It's Friday night mehn, take booz leave talk. Nigeria has enough make we shayo
Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by immortalcrown(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16
Farrason:

Bro... Let's tell the truth, the guy got some hits, don't lie and I know say you vibe am too. I just no understand wetin u come dey Yan for here.

It's Friday night mehn, take booz leave talk. Nigeria has enough make we shayo
Did I say he doesn't have hits?
Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by immortalcrown(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16
Blitzking:

Football malice cult group.. no mercy.....if u Bleep up dem go finish you...last last u go reason suicide especially when talent no dey.
Davido's fans are diehard. No matter what he does wrong, they stand by him.
Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by Blitzking: 10:03pm On Feb 16
immortalcrown:
Davido's fans are diehard. No matter what he does wrong, they stand by him.
u go sabi say fans no get joy...when them loose bet becos of am.
Re: “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido by SAMBARRY: 6:30am On Feb 17
brain54:
Na oju kokoro dey do you so...
exactly.it always looks glossy from afar until you enter the football industry fully

(1) (Reply)

To Be A Billionaire You Have To Be Wicked And Heartless. Let’s Examine 3 Cases / A True Story To Inspire & Encourage You / Kelly Not Part Of Destiny Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.