Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun (2269 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / We Have Recovered ₦‎30bn From Suspended AGF - EFCC / Throwback Peter Obi Left $150m In 3 Banks – Alex Otti Replies Anambra Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Jeans601: 12:53pm On Feb 16
Emmabyte:
After talking rubbish online you will go and join the protests your mother and father are there already ewu

Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J
Dominique
Nlfpmod

If I reply now........I will be one ban.
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Svoboda(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16
Tochi360:

Loll the doings of Obi seems somewhat unattainable if You want to judge by how petty our politicians can be grin

Sebi You see date for there grin

The man is not an angel Yes,but He is not a petty looter like your drug lord and that Dubia Nigga.

Obi sponsored obianos election in 2014 with 6.9b naira of state stolen funds and was pressuring obiano for a refund. That was the crux of his problem with obiano, because obiano demurred.

Whats going for obi is that anambra govs arent antagonistic towards their predecessors, who'd be ordinarily willing to drown them in an ocean.

Obi was corrupt as any gov can be. He only used the catholic church to launder his image.
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Emmabyte: 1:56pm On Feb 16
Stop coming online to say rubbish many people in Nigeria now are dieing of hunger if you don't know, let face this problem instead of coming online and be talking rubbish
Jeans601:

Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J
Dominique
Nlfpmod

If I reply now........I will be one ban.
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by revolt(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16
immortalcrown:
Whether he becomes a president or not, the clear fact is you are sentimental and biased. You try to deny Obi's good qualities in politics. You emphasis on bad things he allegedly did. But you are unable to mention a Nigerian who has don as good as or better than Obi in Nigerian politics.

If you can't mention anyone better than him, why do you try so hard to assert that he is not good?

Stop answering badtard tribalists. Let the hunger reset their brains. They are inferior humans. They are the majority of the blackrace. Ignore bastard tribalists.
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by BigIyanga: 2:49pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

But needed an offshore account to hide money in his daughter name.

The joke is on you people who always try to paint obi a saint.

He spent over 700 million to prosecute presidential petition in court......how is he different

At least he a millionaire in $£€ before becoming a Politrickian. He was Chairman of a bank and one of its largest shareholders before he ventured into politics. So he had offshore account before he became a politrickian.

Now that your masters are in power, can they fix the country abeg??🙏🏿🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by bentenny(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

He spent over 700 million to prosecute presidential petition in court......how is he different
The more you guys keep spewing this same stale narrative without proof,the more benighted and analphabetic you look!😂😂
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Dzzzz: 3:15pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

Dumbo i don't celebrate any politician.

The probs with you dull brain is you see everything has them against us.

Tinubu is a thief and obi is a thief.

Only thieves hide money in offshore accounts.
..I will still trade you no matter what
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Tochi360: 4:52pm On Feb 16
Svoboda:

Obi sponsored obianos election in 2014 with 6.9b naira of state stolen funds and was pressuring obiano for a refund. That was the crux of his problem with obiano, because obiano demurred.

Whats going for obi is that anambra govs arent antagonistic towards their predecessors, who'd be ordinarily willing to drown them in an ocean.

Obi was corrupt as any gov can be. He only used the catholic church to launder his image.

Your are a liar Your lies can't sell bcus sensible Human beings hold on to what is obtainable in REALITY not all this yeye Sm propaganda wey una dey do upandan.

In Reality,He was supposed to be given 2cars annually by Fidelity,He turned it down telling them He has no need for more cars.
In REALITY he totally turned down all pay,wages, entitlement as SEC CHAIRMAN under Jona with opposition Pdp.
In REALITY at a time when others were looting unrepentantly He saved money for Anambra State.
In REALITY till today Anambra has not come out to say they have given him a penny as entitlement or pension as past Governor.

Continue to do your online propaganda, REALITY don already cast your antics grin

Like I said,not an angel but not a petty looter like your drug lord and Dubia nigga.
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Tochi360: 4:55pm On Feb 16
bentenny:

The more you guys keep spewing this same stale narrative without proof,the more benighted and analphabetic you look!😂😂

They are corrupt minded people and hence can't fathom how a politician in Nigeria can keep his heart and hands on the job without looting unrepentantly.

Give that guy small course rep for class Him go loot una dry grin
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Tochi360: 4:59pm On Feb 16
BigIyanga:

At least he a millionaire in $£€ before becoming a Politrickian. He was Chairman of a bank and one of its largest shareholders before he ventured into politics. So he had offshore account before he became a politrickian.

Now that your masters are in power, can they fix the country abeg??🙏🏿🤷🏿‍♂️

Never. Tinubu knows what to do to fix the mess but He can't bcus fixing anything is not the reason His Apc was created in the first place. Take POWER from Pdp and keep it at all cost is the most primary agenda of Apc.
BTW He doesn't believe in One Nigeria so how will He fix it. It's like asking MNK,Igboho to fix Nigeria grin

Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Tochi360: 5:10pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

Yea am biased and sentimental and you are very unbiased and not sentimental

Obi isn't different from other Nigerian politicians...period.

You guys are just jokers.

Everybody hate us but we love Everybody.......lol

Hahahaha,so You are even a shameless tribalistic hatefilled fellow grin grin
Mthwee no wonder,I for no even reason your matter,na You and your fellow ipob tribalist get talk grin grin

Igbos are everywhere doing their business legitimately ofcus there are criminal elements in every Tribe,minus Lagos,go to other places and see the Igbo communities there,the Igbo hustling spirit is a plus to everywhere dey go to,while I was still staying in Ghana my Ghana paddy barber told Us how an Igboboy changed His life by training and teaching an ordinary barber like him two business.
Selling clothes and doing MoMo business at the same time.

Igbos na business guru,if them enter Your community You will see the need to hustle up and beat up their financial competition.

Mr Tribalist Igbo no get issue with You,Igbo no send You, perhaps ipob send You na una sabi that one una two na Tribalist na grin
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Svoboda(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16
Tochi360:

Your are a liar Your lies can't sell bcus sensible Human beings hold on to what is obtainable in REALITY not all this yeye Sm propaganda wey una dey do upandan.

In Reality,He was supposed to be given 2cars annually by Fidelity,He turned it down telling them He has no need for more cars.
In REALITY he totally turned down all pay,wages, entitlement as SEC CHAIRMAN under Jona with opposition Pdp.
In REALITY at a time when others were looting unrepentantly He saved money for Anambra State.
In REALITY till today Anambra has not come out to say they have given him a penny as entitlement or pension as past Governor.

Continue to do your online propaganda, REALITY don already cast your antics grin

Like I said,not an angel but not a petty looter like your drug lord and Dubia nigga.

Whether he saved money or not, those who know the truth just keep quiet out of fraternal considerations.
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Samakus(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

No one is better than him on this earth

But he will only become the president of your region.

And your fathers will continue carrying placards in protest against hunger induced by their myopism and ethnicity while your brothers will continue to be flogged mercilessly just to collect 100 naira bread.

Jokes on you brah 😆

1 Like

Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Greenback: 6:04pm On Feb 16
Hehehe they are just grilling obi everyday as if he's the president!

Very funny country
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by aariwa(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16
immortalcrown:
Whether he becomes a president or not, the clear fact is you are sentimental and biased. You try to deny Obi's good qualities in politics. You emphasis on bad things he allegedly did. But you are unable to mention a Nigerian who has don as good as or better than Obi in Nigerian politics.

If you can't mention anyone better than him, why do you try so hard to assert that he is not good?
don’t mind them they go to great lengths to point out 2% wrong out of 98% Obi did right but can never point to one single right thing or achievement of tinubu before and after he rigged the elections.. just plain bitterness because they don’t want Obi to take the glory as the man that put Nigeria on world map

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by ottersberger(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

Because he believes in Nigeria, and was bent on doing what he can to rescue her from the claws of the election thief who purchased the election from Yakubu.
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by bentenny(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16
Tochi360:

They are corrupt minded people and hence can't fathom how a politician in Nigeria can keep his heart and hands on the job without looting unrepentantly.

Give that guy small course rep for class Him go loot una dry grin

😄😄
Re: N3.5bn Scandal: When I Left As Governor,i Left $150m And ₦30bn, Nobody Held Gun by Amumaigwe: 8:14pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

The difference is that he hid his hard earned money in an offshore account, while Tinubu hid stolen government money. Which is more reprimandable?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Democracy Without Literacy / Nigerian Lawyer Jailed In Uk For Fraud / Describe Obasanjo In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.