Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara (12435 Views)

I Won't Allow You Make Rivers People Cry, Wike Tells Fubara / Wike: I Can Walk Around Rivers State Without Security Because I Have Performed / 2020 Budget: APC Mocks Saraki, Dogara, Says Era Of ‘adversarial Atmosphere’ Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by Patojargz: 5:37pm On Feb 16
Normally, Fubara u suppose Man up oh...
Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by peleson1: 6:34pm On Feb 16
Oscarchims:

Discuss politics without tribalism...
When you start adding ethnicity, you have lost the essence... When you discuss Rivers State, ikwerre people are pivotal especially obio akpor in the scheme of things so don't go there
Obio/akpor people v shown themselves to be enemy of Rivers people.

Dividing Rivers state for their selfish political gauns.
Never again .

Never again..
Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by peleson1: 6:40pm On Feb 16
Opinedecandid:

It still boils down to the fact that he does not have enough balls to resist the coming tsunami.
State of emergency in the offing.
State of emergency by tinubu for who or whose fight?
Wike?
Go n ask ganduje what happened in kano when he thought tinubu would support him to snatch Kano.

Kano is even more important in election .
And ganduje has been tinubu's friend for a long standing time.
But Wike isn't tinubu's friend..
Wike is just an attaché a forced attachéfor that matter .
Wike is not even in apc.
He is partyless

Imagine such a man
Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by Oscarchims: 8:06pm On Feb 16
peleson1:

Obio/akpor people v shown themselves to be enemy of Rivers people.

Dividing Rivers state for their selfish political gauns.
Never again .

Never again..

Dey whine... Obioakpor people are major stakeholders

1 Like

Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by chrisblack1234: 8:47pm On Feb 16
Oga tony okocha you re just been used..he present budget or not,he will still do his jobs..those who left PDP for APC should not even be on seat..you won't say that, but quick to show yourself..stupid people..one sided..
Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by Mrpojj(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16
Thisis2raw:
Sim will run this state to the ground, I regret voting for this man, surely he will be impeached
Shut up your mouth....
Person wey rivers people like
Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by Thisis2raw(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16
Mrpojj:

Shut up your mouth....
Person wey rivers people like
when you see your useless father, tell am to shut up.
Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by uzhiyeka(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16
Me smoking my weed.. watching dollar rise... food stuff gone....knowing too well that the Rivers people are happy with the leadership of fubara.
I no say one day hand go touch all them all the bad belle gang....
Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by Melagros(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16
Opinedecandid:
Impeach him at once.
He lacks the balls.
I support you on this
Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by Mrpojj(m): 11:17am On Feb 17
Thisis2raw:
when you see your useless father, tell am to shut up.
It's just rubbish you likes always spill
Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by peleson1: 9:31pm On Feb 18
Oscarchims:

Dey whine... Obioakpor people are major stakeholders
It doesn't matter , other super major share holders are now saying No to the nonsense and are putting a stop to it
Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by Jayokey: 10:08pm On Mar 06
Should budget be a C.I.A document? When anyone can access the budget if Nigeria, the it is that of a state that one will have to sweat to get. The simple answer is that Wike did so many atrocities through the budget and he cannot let that to be in public domain. Take it or leave it .
Re: Stop Running Rivers State Without A Budget - APC Tells Fubara by Jayokey: 10:09pm On Mar 06
BondRiv:

There was a budget but you didn't have access to it. That is different from running a state without a budget.

Should budget be a C.I.A document? When anyone can access the budget if Nigeria, the it is that of a state that one will have to sweat to get. The simple answer is that Wike did so many atrocities through the budget and he cannot let that to be in public domain. Take it or leave it .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP National Convention And The Future Of Nigeria Youths / More Dankwambo's Aides Dump PDP For APC / Patience Jonathan And Her Bad Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.