Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Infinix Hot 40i Finally Launches In India - Specs And Prices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 40i Finally Launches In India - Specs And Prices (164 Views)

Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 40i Finally Launches In India - Specs And Prices by BuggsBunny: 10:25am On Feb 16
Hey there!

So, guess what? The Infinix Hot 40i just hit the market in India, and it's making some waves!

This budget-friendly device from the Hot series is bringing some serious heat with its 32MP front camera – a first in its segment, can you believe it? And hold on to your hats because it's packing a whopping 256GB of storage! Plus, it's got an IP53 rating for dust and splash resistance, so no need to fret about those accidental spills.

But wait, there's more! Ever heard of the Magic Ring? It's like having your own little wizard in your pocket – enabling Face Unlock, Charging animation, and more cool stuff!

Now, for the juicy details – drumroll, please – the Infinix Hot 40i is priced at just Rs 9,999 for the 8GB + 256GB storage model. And mark your calendars because it's hitting Flipkart on February 21st at noon IST.

Oh, and did I mention the colors? Palm Blue, Starfall Green, Horizon Gold, and Starlit Black – take your pick! And here's the cherry on top: a sweet Rs 1,000 discount on exchange. Talk about a win-win!

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 8 Plus: What More Is There To It? / Facebook Is Down!!! Meta Is Down!!! / Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro 45mm Smartwatch With GPS, Heart Rate, Fitness Trackin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.