Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Alexei Navalny Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Alexei Navalny Is Dead (28097 Views)

Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial / More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Buliwyf: 4:06pm On Feb 16
Svoboda:

In your abrasiveness, you got your head all stuck into the ass of the western media propaganda setup to consider him a "threat' to putin just because your lords and masters say so. But they'd fail to conveniently tell you navalny has been a crook who had been charged for embezzlement even as far back as 2013. You also want to tell me he represented a reasonable threat to putin as at then. Dont be a slave of the western media propaganda machine. Youve got brains to think on your own. The same western media that sold the lie to you that saddam had tons of wmds and told you the best thing to happen to the afghans was the US military presence.

Ask yourself this question. Why should all anti putin characters in russia be pro west and pro lgbtq and pro everything the west stands for?

Think for yourself.

The problem with you self-styled independent thinkers is that you aren't even capable of any thinking whatsoever. You are screaming CNN. But you haven't told us what the official Russian reason for his arrest was and if it makes sense and wasn't related to his activism against Putin. Until you do that you are just a clown. You can shout "Western propaganda" and "lgbtq" all you want. That is none of my business. You are just comedic relief on this thread. 😄

1 Like

Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Astra101: 4:09pm On Feb 16
itu404:
It is this type of outrageous despotic tendencies that we must all fight against by ensuring there is genuine democracy all over the wolrd... the rise of dictators in the 20th century t stated with the dead leaders of North korea, the present one [who give a damn about his name] vlademir putin and now Donald trump is aiming to join them ! if countries like China, North korea, US and some other
eastern european leaders should have thier way think for a moment how the wolrd will look like; if you can pray do so now, to your God to deliver us from this looming threat to peace and individual freedom in this century. the most painful aspect is that there have a lot of lackies, stooges and zombies who will do thier biddings; imagine Donlad trump forbidding republicans from supporting the law that will have more border controls. It is just sickening and more than mere words, posted on social media. God help the nations.
Meanwhile Alex is dead and there is nothing anyone can do about it only the hulabaloo and noise then all will faded away. Nodoubt America will denounce it this is becaouse Democracy is still there of Trump should win such atrocities will only be discuseed in our bedrooms cus i no see any european country wey go carry de burden of calling out such killings.
Before you start this phantom bias trash, tell the west to release Julian Assange. Let's start from there.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Tonididdyx: 4:10pm On Feb 16
God1000:
Another assassination, Putin is such a bad man, he doesn't want anything like opposition in Russia.

That was how the leader of Wagner group died in a plane crash last year mysteriously, Putin thinks he's the only righteous, patriotic and strong man that can govern Russia forever.

... His hunger strike finally killed him.
Btw what's Putin doing wrong that deserves his step down as president.
I don't think any Russian can withstand the west or give its people prosperity and security like Putin has done over the years
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Charly68: 4:19pm On Feb 16
Tabletuner:
Why is everybody calling the name of Putin, was he posing a problem for the Russian 🇷🇺 government?

Very big problem..
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Focusmind: 4:24pm On Feb 16
This man just killed himself for nothing. He was in Germany, recuperating from his earlier sickness. After that, he said he wanted to return to Russia, despite strong warning from Germany and EU. But my guy wan form hero and opposition leader, as he was getting so much money from the west. Now, he is gone, the world won't standstill for him. Lots of issues are bothering the world now. He is gone for good. By next week, nobody will remember that he ever existed. He should have quietly maintained his life in Germany and continued to enjoy his life and health.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Tabletuner(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16
Ekaka14:

Bro...apparently you don't know this story....
My gut feeling is that Nalvany always knew this was going to end this way...my concern now is his wife and kids ...even though they're in forced asylum, they can still be hunted down

You are right, i don’t the story too well and i thought of the same thing about his family while listening to the news yhis afternoon.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Tabletuner(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16
Charly68:
Very big problem..

I see…
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by ABC101FF: 4:53pm On Feb 16
Again, Putin just put to use the 15th Law of Power. My man!
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by ABC101FF: 4:55pm On Feb 16
Again, Putin just applied Law 15 of the 48 Laws of Power. My man!
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by lapintoz: 5:14pm On Feb 16
The West told this guy after Germany treated him from Putin's poison not to go back to Russia, he refused to listen. He was promptly arrested on arrival in Russia and sent to prison for a slower death jail exposure. Now the job is done. Putin wins again.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by ElSudani: 5:35pm On Feb 16
Dollyak:
Yet you have ignorant Nigerians supporting Putin just because they hate America. Low IQ people.

You just have to shake your head at the level of ignorance some of them display.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Obrigardo: 5:52pm On Feb 16
Maga cultists are the dumbest people on earth!!

Can you imagine they are comparing Navalny to criminal trump?

Criminal trump gets to fly in his PRIVATE JET, gets to HOST PARTIES in his maralago, has SECERET SERVICE PROTECTION and gets to go the fvck wherever he wants.

If you fall into this trap, buzz me up so i can design your face with a 100 slaps.

What a load of rubbish.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Litmus: 6:11pm On Feb 16
Dollyak:
Yet you have ignorant Nigerians supporting Putin just because they hate America. Low IQ people.

Thankfully as a high IQ Nigerian you rep us well, somewhat making up for the deficit.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Oxmen(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16
God1000:
Another assassination, Putin is such a bad man, he doesn't want anything like opposition in Russia.

That was how the leader of Wagner group died in a plane crash last year mysteriously, Putin thinks he's the only righteous, patriotic and strong man that can govern Russia forever.

Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Idaytesj29(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16
Faposky95:

,,,and the other day, Putin was interviewed on Christian ethics......
Lord.
He couldn't stand this man until he was dead.
THESE are the men fit to be called Men.
they died gunning.

Pls standing up for us in Nigeria as a "man" gunning? We need you now in this Tinubulation period.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Mccullum: 6:28pm On Feb 16
It's wrong to concluded that he was killed by Putin.

So far he was jailed by Vladimir Putin's regime. Indirectly, he could be accused of his main opposition politician death.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Tiopii: 7:03pm On Feb 16
Benjaniblinks:

Shay Na Putin pilot the copter

Russian air defense system shot at his plane.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Blitzking: 7:04pm On Feb 16
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgydMTmhs50?si=nzLkOQFzFUVhHHNl

SOURCE
Last last after that Poison attempt wey this man nearly die dem still get am last last.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Zhunnurayn(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16
emperor4love:
icc de wait fr am soon ,West lock up fr am,e no know as e end fr saddam and de like
Keep hallucinating, same Putin they issued an arrest warrant and believed he couldn't go around freely landed in the very NATO backed territory of ukraine. He flexed in tours all around the world. Putin is no Saddam
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by 11doubledee: 7:38pm On Feb 16
Solitechworld:

He doesn't want a West puppet as a leader of Russia... He is bad but the western leaders are worst
How are the Western leaders worst?
For someone that has been in power since year 2000.
Used his own puppet Medvedev to re write the constitution so that he can be president forever.
What does that portray?
So no other person is pro Russia enough to be president?
Typical power drunk greedy fellow,a trait synonymous with most African leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Omalicious1: 7:41pm On Feb 16
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgydMTmhs50?si=nzLkOQFzFUVhHHNl

SOURCE

That's how he takes care of his critic na...so I'm not surprised.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Faposky95: 8:00pm On Feb 16
Idaytesj29:

Pls standing up for us in Nigeria as a "man" gunning? We need you now in this Tinubulation period.

Cats in NAIJA have wasted their NINE lives.......
Really, anything is possible.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by godofuck231: 8:01pm On Feb 16
If he was a bad azz or strong mfvker he should have easily survived prison , je thought he was in the land of spirits where he can tweet and petition
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by gassbee: 8:22pm On Feb 16
Svoboda:

A prisoner just died in the prison, without proofs, you already concluded putin is the assassin...

Navalny was no threat to putin in any way.
u r not current
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Shinzokiyotake(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16
Abeg make them loan us Putin for 2years
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16
Tiopii:

Russian air defense system shot at his plane.
abeg stopit... Air defense didn't shoot down anything
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by CandidNotes: 8:50pm On Feb 16
That's not true, it is the Igbos that love and adore Putin.

franchasofficia:
Those that love and praise Putin are the same people that love and praise Buhari and Tinubu, please get your facts correct, thanks
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by TheGift: 9:30pm On Feb 16
Ekaka14:

The day, he left Germany and returned to Russia was the day I knew the end was near

Returning to Russia when he could have Run away to virtually any western country, was proof of His personal courage and conviction.

He did not Japa.

His death will not be in vain.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Ladoja19: 9:40pm On Feb 16
You mentioned just 2 pples killed
Let talk about the Putin in your country
The one dat wage hunger war on the masses
Or the Putin that killed innocent Endsars protesters
I'm sure you won't return back to Nigeria if probably u are lucky to relocate to Russia
God1000:

Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by Farfalla(f): 10:09pm On Feb 16
Even after the first assassination attempt, the deceased returned to Russia.

Did he imagine that Vladimir the Underpants Poisoner wouldn't stop trying to eliminate him? Or he was very much aware of what/who he was going back to but didn't care as he was fighting for a cause?

One has to wonder.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by blacknp(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16
God1000:

Just like Gringory Obi.
Re: Alexei Navalny Is Dead by blacknp(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16
Ladoja19:
You mentioned just 2 pples killed
Let talk about the Putin in your country
The one dat wage hunger war on the masses
Or the Putin that killed innocent Endsars protesters
I'm sure you won't return back to Nigeria if probably u are lucky to relocate to Russia
You mean those looters & public Miscreants that got gunned down by law enforcement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

West African Forces Arrest Gambian Army General / Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos / Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.