Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race (34403 Views)

Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by CyberWolf: 5:17pm On Feb 16
saddler:
This man and Atiku na the same badluck they follow them.

He contested in PDP and was beaten.

He contested in APC and was still beaten grin
Impatience was what killed them especially Atiku. Atiku was in the poll position of getting PDP ticket in 2019 had it been he was patient and supported GEJ in 2015 to complete his second term, but he killed his chances by himself.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by Beolly(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16
anonymous1759:

It’s people like you that makes politicians seems smart . What’s the difference between APC and the rest party? has Obaseki changed in any way because he’s in PDP? People make up political structure not the name name .
If you’ve good people In APC they’ll perform. APC is doing well in Lagos , PDP Is failing In EDO it’s vice versa . Vote for someone you Trust regardless of the party.
Observe the name, they're LP during day PDP at night. Even if PDP presents rubbish they don't care.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by illuminutty: 5:19pm On Feb 16
guysbewise:

Keep your Labour in vain out of Edo State

Have you eaten?
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by Beolly(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16
Lovemaester:

Is it the same Lagos I'm staying that you are talking about. Druggie via his puppet is looting extravagantly while commissioning white elephant projects gotten from excess loan that will not be repaid in this generation while taxing us to death.
Leave Lagos alone. You have more decay that needs to be fixed back home. Once una hear Lagos una go get erection.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by Crowdboom(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16
Isokiscool:
As a person will you say you are proud of APC??Imagine your fellow country men beaten black and blue just because of loaf of bread.Any where you go APC is synonymous with hardship

STOP SPREADING NUISANCE
I WATCHED THE VIDEO.
THE PEOPLE WHO WERE BEATEN FAIL TO COMPLY WITH INSTRUCTIONS. (To be on the queue)

INDISCIPLINE IS ONE OF OUR PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY .

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by Beolly(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16
OVB123:
It's right thing to do because the president prevail on him to step down from the race. It was also agreed in that meeting that the position will be zone to edo central (esan zone) for the sake of equity and the major benefactor of this is Sen. Monday okpebolo.
Then PDP would win if that senator gets it. He's from the same zone as Ighodalo, which means he might not be able to defeat him Edo State as a whole. Edo Central and Edo south don't like APC at all.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by highchief1: 5:27pm On Feb 16
illuminutty:

You do weekend for me? Aaaahhhhh!!! Hayyy God ooo. "Shosha media" is indeed a leveler. If you knew the person on this side, nwanne... but no wahala.

Thanks for your kindness.

As per LP "sinators" abi na legislooters, I have nothing to say except that we will meet them at the polls in 2027. They think they are wise.
lol bros adeboye said Nigeria has a spiritual problem.i am beginning to believe.and on the weekend talk.bros Dangote stl Dey find money na.e no mean say u small.if u wan do weekend for me I go take o bros.i just knew lp members are also idiots.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by Beolly(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16
mastermaestro:

Labour party is shockingly not pulling any serious weight going into this Edo guber election. They have no solid frontrunner as we speak. All the parties are embroiled in bickering right, left and centre.

As it stands, Oshiomhole's candidate may end up winning the election.
What of Kenneth Immasuagbon.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by highchief1: 5:29pm On Feb 16
Beolly:

What of Kenneth Immasuagbon.
hmmm.ken the rice man is not a regular human being.he should have started from senate.i no no wetin Dey worry some pll
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by Beolly(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16
Tonididdyx:

Oga STFU
What's so special in the Lagos or do I as a nigerian need a special visa to enter, live or do business in the state

... See as you dey talk about Lagos like it's Texas or kigali?
You mad or sumthin
Jealousy go kpai una. Leave the state nobody is forcing you to stay.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by guysbewise: 5:42pm On Feb 16
illuminutty:

Have illuminutty eaten?

You have not eaten, that's your problem and the reason you are labouring in vain.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by raumdeuter: 5:42pm On Feb 16
Garfield1

Remember that thread you made that time about edo
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by anonymous1759(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16
Tonididdyx:

Oga STFU
What's so special in the Lagos or do I as a nigerian need a special visa to enter, live or do business in the state

... See as you dey talk about Lagos like it's Texas or kigali?
You mad or sumthin

Why you Dey vex na , you say Lagos bad as hell , the governor is performing poorly , oya go to any state in Nigeria that the governor of your preferred party is performing excellent you’re ranting like psycho.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by anonymous1759(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16
Isokiscool:
As a person will you say you are proud of APC??Imagine your fellow country men beaten black and blue just because of loaf of bread.Any where you go APC is synonymous with hardship

Politicians have captured most of you not me, all the Apc members or majority of them what party did they migrate from please answer me?
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by garfield1: 5:50pm On Feb 16
aswani:
Apọnwosa!

POI and Dennis were going to paint Benin red tommorow with their various cult boys.

Okpebholo may spring surprise.i thought Edo cult colour is yellow therefore they will paint it yellow

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by garfield1: 5:51pm On Feb 16
raumdeuter:
Garfield1

Remember that thread you made that time about edo

Yes,remind me what I said
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by OVB123: 5:52pm On Feb 16
Beolly:

Then PDP would win if that senator gets it. He's from the same zone as Ighodalo, which means he might not be able to defeat him Edo State as a whole. Edo Central and Edo south don't like APC at all.
I disagree with you, with Sen. Okpebholo as the party flagbearer, it will pave way for the easy defeat of Ighodalo. They is no way APC will not win this time.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by garfield1: 5:53pm On Feb 16
OVB123:
U sabi sabi politics well well. It was rumoured that the presidency has endorsed Sen. Monday Okpebholo from Edo central.

That's not possible when oshiomhole wants idahosa or agba
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by garfield1: 5:55pm On Feb 16
Thinktwicemybro:

Dennis idahosa is from Edo south and he will not get a single vote from Edo central. In Edo south obaseki will rather die than loose Edo south. Truth is Dennis idahosa is a weak candidate and oshiomole want him because asue is who they all want because of dangote. Asue is dangote boy and tinubu is dangote Ally. Fielding a weak candidate will make it easy for PDP to win. Same way fayose field a weak candidate to allow APC take over ekiti. They do this on purpose, they are all one, APC or PDP, it's about interest.
Asue is the next governor. Most people in Edo don't even know Dennis idahosa.

Asue can win but not under pdp or obaseki.dennis is a popular reps candidate.if they don't know him,is it asue they will know? Tinubu is not a dangote ally.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by garfield1: 5:55pm On Feb 16
OVB123:
Not hearsay my frnd. I'm just coming from APC secretariate along Airport in Benin city and it is already confirmed that Sen. Okpebholo will be the party flagbearer.

What a out oshiomhole interest
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by garfield1: 5:57pm On Feb 16
highchief1:
what has the lp senators and rep members done differently?answer the question then drop your Acc details let me do weekend for u.

The lp senator in Abuja sen kingibe has cautioned and called wike to order.lp senators are using innoson motors
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by OVB123: 5:57pm On Feb 16
highchief1:
hmmm.ken the rice man is not a regular human being.he should have started from senate.i no no wetin Dey worry some pll
Dat man no get sense at all. The office of the governor is too big for him.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by garfield1: 5:57pm On Feb 16
Jorussia:
It's Dennis Idahosa or Sen okpebholo that is going to emerge, that's the latest information, nothing has changed.

I think okpebholo with denco deputizing is ok
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by Jorussia(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16
garfield1:

I think okpebholo with denco deputizing is ok
Denco as candidate and a deputy from Akoko edo makes APC victory more easier.Sen okpebholo is a good candidate,but i think Denco appeals to most youth in the state.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16
Omobude244:

Las Las Dennis Idahosa will emerge
oshiomole anointed candidate

PDP better give it to Shaibu
Asue Ighodalo has not political structure in Edo central to win election.
Ighodalo has PDP and obaseki support to run with.. which structure has obaseki when he won.. PDP as a strong Base is enough for Ighodalo besides no way shiabu would get PDP ticket since by rotation Esan should get the ticket or be Next gorvenor
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by OVB123: 6:10pm On Feb 16
garfield1:

That's not possible when oshiomhole wants idahosa or agba
I'm the one telling you that it is Sen. Okpebholo that is the chosen one. A meeting was held yesterday in abuja with tinubu and all the political gladiators from the state (Edo) including sen. Oshiomhole and all the aspirants agreed that, for the sake of equity, it should be zone to Edo central and the may benefactor is Sen. Okpebhole. Except they change between now and tommorrow, when primary election will be held statue quo remains.

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by aswani(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16
Beolly:

Ẹdo South is APC, confirm.

All the Political big dogs from Edo South are in APC. Forget the LP blip last year, that is over and done with.

Asuẹn is not even in the frame because Ọbasẹki that is backing him is hated, and I mean hated in Edo South. Of course Shaibu will make sure he won't make any headway in North, not that PDP had a chance up there anyway with the key to the place on Baba Oshio's wallet.

APC winning hands down unless a lightweight like Okpebholo is going against Shuabu.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by Lovemaester: 6:11pm On Feb 16
Omenlon:
how much tax do you pay in Lagos? In short, what do you do for a living in Lagos and how much do you pay to Lagos State government. What are the White elephant projects in Lagos that is not receiving attention, please. Which state is more progressive than this present day Lagos in Nigeria. Some of you come on line to display your stupidity in public just for chasing clout.

Awon lagoon defenders. Some of us were born and brought up here long before druggie came from guinea and ceased power. White elephant projects like redline rail which was built with huge loans that will take decades to pay off and we both know the real cost of the rail was lower than the budgeted loan. That rail has no real impact on the lives of the people. I work in transport and I pay multiple taxes which are jacked up every two market days whereas nothing is done to alleviate the bad roads poor parking spaces costly fuel or even palliatives. Everything is embezzled by druggie and his goons. Stop defending wicked politicians thou son of a slave.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by aswani(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16
garfield1:

Okpebholo may spring surprise.i thought Edo cult colour is yellow therefore they will paint it yellow

No be joke ó, dat red would have been pure human blood.

POI waving the flag this early makes me suspect he is up to something, I wonder what?
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by hopexter(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16
Kaa4:
The APC implosion is coming. The break-up of APC will start from Edo. Remember Edo no be Lagos!

You’re wrong undecided
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by Thinktwicemybro: 6:28pm On Feb 16
garfield1:

Asue can win but not under pdp or obaseki.dennis is a popular reps candidate.if they don't know him,is it asue they will know? Tinubu is not a dangote ally.
Tinubu and dangote are allies. Dangote brought obaseki and he is also bringing asue to protect his cement factory in Edo.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race by Tonididdyx: 6:48pm On Feb 16
anonymous1759:

Why you Dey vex na , you say Lagos bad as hell , the governor is performing poorly , oya go to any state in Nigeria that the governor of your preferred party is performing excellent you’re ranting like psycho.
OgaSTFU
Lagos is no man's land and anyone can come and go as he pleases as long as you're nigeriañ.
Your fathers name is not written beside the states name.
Quit your stupidity....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) / Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria / 46 Armed Fulani Arrested In Oyo Are Vigilantes Securing Communities:Miyeti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.