Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer (18991 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner / Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Osun APC Declares 7-day Fasting And Prayer Ahead Of Election Tribunal Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by zest17(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16
Who tells a hungry man to fast...I mean who does that? What a terrible leaders we have
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by naturefellow(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16
People praying and fasting. Instead of pelting the idiot that suggested it.
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16
Can you imagine 🤨 fasting and prayer for hardship. Is that the solution 🤔
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16
That should be the one they call dry fasting because they're already fasting.

Chai. Naija.
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by dicksonohm(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16
Thissystem:

https://dailypostngr.com/2024/02/economic-hardship-gov-zulum-declares-one-day-prayer-for-divine-intervention/

This man is a fooool!
Is this not the same mumu that freed hundred of thousands bandits, claiming they have sworn with Quran
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16
KanuSE:

Now you can see that their education doesn't amount to anything, very useless. grin

Educated illiterates everywhere!

Sigh... Boss, you don talk am finish!
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Maxxim: 5:47pm On Feb 16
airsaylongcome:

99.999% of what we pray for don't need prayers if we had a functional government.
💯
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Ituobaroanthony: 5:52pm On Feb 16
This is one of the fools we have as a professor. Very stupid and useless set of leaders. This idiot is one of the sponsors of Boko Haram. Imagine releasing 160 thousand Boko Haram members caught into the society, telling us they have repented and sworn with the Quran not to kill again. Na that fasting and prayer go kill am. Bastard
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by KanuSE: 5:52pm On Feb 16
zest17:
Who tells a hungry man to fast...I mean who does that? What a terrible leaders we have

Terrible leaders, very terrible followers! 😷

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Emman08: 5:52pm On Feb 16
How long should we wait for the prayers to be answered? 8 years? grin grin grin
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by pansophist(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16
I imagine Allah shaking his head thinking,

I gave you people fertile land, cattle and enough sunlight, rain and herbs, and all necessary resources to farm and reap bountiful from the land.

I gave you the ability to think and conscience to act right. l Gave you a sense of morality, to be good to your fellow man. Blessed your people with different skill set that will benefit the society.

Prevented earthquake, forest fires, hurricanes and all kinds of disasters. Kept invasive and warmongering neighbours far from you so you have the chance to develop in peace.

I've given you all the tools you need, to make life good for you and your people. You've messed up all these beautiful gift of life, and trouble me with your prayers.

Shame.

27 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Ashirioluwa: 6:03pm On Feb 16
Wow, I can’t believe it that we are still doing this in 2024.
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Thabothabo101: 6:04pm On Feb 16
Thissystem:
This is purely a leadership issue as far as am concerned. Put the right people in place and the right policies…..and then boom!! The economy will pick up.

We don’t need to fold our hands fasting and praying, or go about looking for a magician to do tumbo tumbo for us.

I am available to volunteer as a team member to fix that economy in just a very short period of time so people can breathe a sigh of relief.

BTW, I am talking about the National level. The Nigerian economy.

And what would you do in this situation? How about writing up a manifesto or plan up in here?
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by yommygift15: 6:06pm On Feb 16
Gone are the days when governors will watch what is coming out of their mouth, the reverse is d case, the trashes we all call governors will split nonsense from their mouth anyhow without any expected bad repacurssion(s) the best the poor will do is to fight themselves on social media platforms
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Oxmen(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16
Which kind of leaders do we have like this? What is the impact of the fasting on the citizen?
We can only pray and fast for speed turn out/result when you have implement a function/action to curb a problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by shedy03(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16
Agbegbaorogboye:
grin grin grin
I always knew this man is empty
Once you see any gov adored by Zombies, he is feeding them corn 🌽
Imagine telling people who are already emaciated by hunger to embark on a fast for the hunger to stop grin grin
Who do is like this? What do these people take the citizens for
Na this kind of people de become leaders in this country. This one can end up becoming your president. 😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Empresa: 6:21pm On Feb 16
After they have rigged incompetence they resort to prayers. His stupidity won't let realize that does NOT meddle in the affairs of men instead when You pray he sends man to help You. Wether You allow yourself to be helped by another man sent by God is another thing

Who known God has already sent a man to us and we rejected him.
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Thinktwicemybro: 6:26pm On Feb 16
Nokio2:
At this point i wan ask.how much transport to Congo,if Canada dey prove stubborn we manage Congo afteral all start with C
50k will take you to Congo but you need to learn french
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by remele2(f): 6:31pm On Feb 16
Watin religion go coz for diz country eeeh .. stin dey come.. pple dey tell u say Dem dey hungry, u say make Dem dey fast....e get who dey Nigeria now wen nova fast tire ??
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Bahamas95(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16
KanuSE:

Your religious leaders are complicit, they're very corrupt. angry
Being a pastor or Imam doesn't make someone a saint, it's just title.

I would rather do business with a pagan than these people..... Nigerians should just be wise.
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Enemiesmasquera: 6:33pm On Feb 16
Agbegbaorogboye:
grin grin grin
I always knew this man is empty
Once you see any gov adored by Zombies, he is feeding them corn 🌽
Imagine telling people who are already emaciated by hunger to embark on a fast for the hunger to stop grin grin
Who do is like this? What do these people take the citizens for
The same Mumu governor said the acclaimed repentant Boko fighters won't go back to killing because they swore by the Quran. So many Africans are plain foolish and stupid
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Malikdking: 6:35pm On Feb 16
kenny714433:
grin

If I were God, I'll flog any Nigerian that disturbs me.

Seeing statements like this from the supposed leaders, you just know the country can't be redeemed again.

Ladies and gentlemen
I am Kenny
Commander of the soldiers named Obidents
Leader of the legion of the South
Son of a battered nation
Citizen of a wrecked state.
I am here to welcome you to the great Tinubulation
But we will take our nation back
In this century, or in the next.
Ye shall be victorious!!!!!!!

Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by drerocker: 6:35pm On Feb 16
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by yusufmurry: 6:40pm On Feb 16
Madness!

African and their believe in faith and religion.
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by jojothaiv(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16
Lol!

It's like the governor is the spanner thrown in the works, first, it was releasing some god damn morofavking killers disguised as BH just because they swore an oath and now it have have to prayers and fasting for a day. Assuming prayers was the answer things would've fall in place a long time ago but we go about putting the chart before the horse..

Nigeria is an exhausting topic.
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by bluefilm: 6:43pm On Feb 16
Thissystem:
Naija my country!! E go better

We really need to do the right things to fix the Nigerian economy. Come up with the right policies, it’s as simple as that…in addition to prayer. We don’t fold our hands and just be praying. Even the Bible says that Faith without works is dead!

If any new policies are not working, then revert them to the old manageable policy that’s not as bad as the new policy until a better policy is figured out. It is not a ‘defeat’ to reverse a non-working new policy to the old one.

Subsidy was removed without a plan to cushion the effect on the poor masses. Naira was allowed to float without thinking about and working on the factors that can ensure its success.

How can the economy work without the right policies in place and implementation of those policies
??

When actors, charlatans and sycophants are in power, what else do you expect?
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by KosiGee(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16
How can a starving person fast
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by chatinent: 6:50pm On Feb 16
Time to blame Satan for what the govt failed to do?

Shame.
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by LockDown69(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16
grin
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by Thissystem: 6:58pm On Feb 16
Thabothabo101:

And what would you do in this situation? How about writing up a manifesto or plan up in here?

What use would a manifesto be if can’t get to the right hands, be discussed, and implemented?

Nigeria's economic situation is now beyond theories. No more time for playing a ping-pong game. It is no more time for simply passing the ball, blaming one another or series of past administrations. We need to roll up our sleeves and get to work. Not writing long epistles, not making ‘audio’ political speeches/promises, praying & fasting. This is time for the actual work.

An emergency economic team needs to be quickly formed to render a selfless service, not tied to any monetary gains. There should be a careful selection of each member of the team.
Re: Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer by obesse: 7:03pm On Feb 16
Chai, diaris God ooooooo!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers / Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval / Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.