Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? (916 Views)

Leaked Photos Show A New Infinix Note Model With 108MP Camera, 120W Charger / Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens / The Difference Between Snapdragon And Mediatek. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by talktalk4u: 12:27pm On Feb 22
noobody:
It's no point commenting on these posts,I can see transsion keyboard warriors,them don share link for them to come comment as usual.
for you ... You have always been hiding because of the money you get from them your day is coming also ..no be today Xiaomi don they Bleep up and Unna they pretend not to speak rather put blames on other brands . That same way our politicians do they always blame other parties for their errors grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by noobody(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22
talktalk4u:
for you ... You have always been hiding because of the money you get from them your day is coming also ..no be today Xiaomi don they Bleep up and Unna they pretend not to speak rather put blames on other brands . That same way our politicians do they always blame other parties for their errors grin grin

Clown + a joke.

Terrible combo.
Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by donbenie(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22
Ttanssion Marketers on the prowl..
You can all gather here to mastur.bate for your stipend..
Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by donbenie(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22
talktalk4u:
Country hard..
You must hustle for your Transsion stipend..
Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by donbenie(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22
talktalk4u:
It's so funny how you Xiaomi OPs always run to play the victim when we drag your shitty brand for their flaws .. That Yeye user took time they screenshot my profile in other to paint me black grin grin. Oga also show them years back when I was using Xiaomi Redmi 9T with OS issues and how they showed me pepper and my money for that device got wasted and till today no apologies from them. You didn't come out that year to talk ooooo. I also remember when you all was dragging other brands Samsung, iPhone , itel, Infinix for any little mistakes I was part of them who joined to drag the brands for those mistakes and today you guys are on the other side of the fence and you can't take same heat ? You were never tagged as Xiaomi paid OPs to drag them right . I have always stand to this and I will do keep saying it THE XIAOMI IN NIGERIA IS A SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT ONLY THE OBCE SOLD IN ALIEXPRESS OR FROM IT IS BETTER . Please stop blaming other brands when people expose pros and cons of your product . ACCEPT THIS AND STAY HEALTHY. It you still one drag this Xiaomi issue I will post more complains debunk your cheap talk
Shut up,you shameless lump of flesh..
All you d1mwitted Nincompo.ops do all they on Nairaland, is to open threads to bash other brands..
Multiple accounts,all running their mouths like diarrhea..
Tueeh!
Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by talktalk4u: 12:57pm On Feb 23
donbenie:
Shut up,you shameless lump of flesh..
All you d1mwitted Nincompo.ops do all they on Nairaland, is to open threads to bash other brands..
Multiple accounts,all running their mouths like diarrhea..
Tueeh!
see who is talking about multiple accounts grin grin opened account October 2023 only 2 comments and 1 comment is on my post EXPOSED. Always dragging another brand when they you out LoL Transsion no get hand na Xiaomi I dey they drag and I no go tire . Na pay back to waiting them do me. For those Mofos saying I dey collect money sorry oooooooo. Na hungry go k*ll Unna for that Nigeria. When Xiaomi create group put us for inside they use us attack other brands where Unna they ? Unna won here more ? Unna get lucky say GB Whatsapp scatter me I got post waiting Unna Fav brand take us do so we go no who be the brand way they pay people to attack brands .. rubbish
Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by talktalk4u: 12:58pm On Feb 23
noobody:

Clown + a joke.

Terrible combo.

na from you I learn am .. me and you go carry our fight till we old .

1 Like

Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by noobody(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23
talktalk4u:
na from you I learn am .. me and you go carry our fight till we old .

Keep fighting your self.

Not in the same level of reasoning with your dull arse.
Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by koskilala: 5:45pm On Feb 25
Lol, xaomi never talk true, that's why I prefer to use my TECNO devices where no one is scamming me of any specs.

1 Like

Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by koskilala: 5:46pm On Feb 25
noobody:
It's no point commenting on these posts,I can see transsion keyboard warriors,them don share link for them to come comment as usual.
abi? Transsion or not doesn't change the matter on ground sha.

1 Like

Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by koskilala: 5:47pm On Feb 25
Olavincentus:

Shameless Tecno marketers.
IAM still enjoying my REDMI NOTE 9 PRO since 2020. Not a single fault.
REDMI is far far better than Tecno.
how na? TECNO phones make sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by koskilala: 5:48pm On Feb 25
KOLLEE:

Redmi 7 I bought second hand from here since 2020 after the owner has used it for close to 2years is what I'm still using. The last Tecno I bought new died itself after 3years. I no just get transion phones time jare.
calm down, other people too have used Tecno phones for years and it lasted for them.
Re: Mediatek G99 108mp Vs Xiaomi G99 200MP Who Lied ? by noobody(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25
koskilala:
abi? Transsion or not doesn't change the matter on ground sha.

REST!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celtel Gprs / Can Anyone Show Me How To Use My Pc To Browse Free With Gsm Line / Fairly Used Iphone 8 Gig For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.