Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Can Anyone Show Me How To Use My Pc To Browse Free With Gsm Line - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Anyone Show Me How To Use My Pc To Browse Free With Gsm Line (913 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / Transfer Music/Video From Pc To Ipod/Iphone - (Learn How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Show Me How To Use My Pc To Browse Free With Gsm Line by eddy4naija: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2007
Hi fellas, I'm just a johnny just come in this house, and i've found all the discussions on this GSM of a thing crazy here and i'm so much interested in this topic.

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase can anyone show me how to connect my pc to my gsm to start browing the net?
Thanx
Re: Can Anyone Show Me How To Use My Pc To Browse Free With Gsm Line by topeteadr(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2007
Get the requirements from oktwins, when u hv them. Pay 3grand and you're on air.

(1) (Reply)

Starcom Table Phone For Sale / If U Want To Upgrade Ur Status Wit A New Blackberry Phone. Call Me I'll Hook U Up. For Customers Aro / Help!help!help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.