Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT (1940 Views)

Happening Now: Northerners Protesting Against Killings And Insecurity Up North / Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. / Why Do Hausa People Wear Red Cap Here Since Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by yorubagidi: 7:10pm On Feb 16
Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Deebami: 7:13pm On Feb 16
This is really pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by CharleyBright(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16
Ebin kpa wa has become the New sound track of the Yoruba Ronu Mass Choir.
Let's see if they would still release another Yoruba Ronu album in 2027.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Chimarto: 7:27pm On Feb 16
I don't know why I'm not taking this hunger issues serious

5 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Caaz: 7:29pm On Feb 16
Nigerians are lovely people.

Me that cannot stand 15 minutes without eating.

It's critical out there I swear.

8 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16
Where is Helinius
Where is Seunsmg?
Where is Yarimo?
Where is Legendhero?
Where are all the APC Gagaraga boys? sad

See how ur USELESS APC Party wants to turn Nigeria into a Big Refugee camp. embarassed undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Junaid321: 7:43pm On Feb 16
This is serious

3 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by killsmith(f): 7:46pm On Feb 16
CharleyBright:
Bros, As I dey laugh for this your comment na im my kidney shake. I dey go hospital to check the kidney. If e spoil I go collect your own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by eliyke(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16
shocked no b small thing,next election just share 2k nd one cup of garri,u go c dem line up.there children (FREESTUFF nd MANNA)dey online dey constitute nuisance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by yarimo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16
Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by EreluRoz: 8:00pm On Feb 16
Very sad 😭

2 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Customised3(f): 8:02pm On Feb 16
Very painful

1 Like

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by PandoraObi: 8:07pm On Feb 16
[
Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Greenback: 8:26pm On Feb 16
CharleyBright:
Mass choir!!!? Hehe
Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by SoNature(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16
Chimarto:
I don't know why I'm not taking this hunger issues serious

The reasons could be one or all these:

1. You have enough money or you have a strong support network
2. You don't have dependants
3. You depend on your parents
4. You don't go to market to buy things
5. You don't give a damn.

When I bought one painter of beans for 5k, I realised how bad things have gotten in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Sctests: 9:15pm On Feb 16
According to the demographics, poor people are the worst voters.

I don't feel for them anymore.

You collect one cup of rice and 1k and sell your vote on Election Day to idiotic politicians. You don't care if the country burns.

Make sure you eat one grain per day from that rice for the next for 4 years. Because I no dey give beggar money again for the next 4 years.

Na die stupid people dey for Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Ohraykon: 9:31pm On Feb 16
This is serious o, it may cause serious rebound from the people, worse than end sars. Even the military will run.

2 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Morbeta11(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16
Vinnie2000:

Where is Helinius
Where is Seunsmg?
Where is Yarimo?
Where is Legendhero?
Where are all the APC Gagaraga boys? sad

See how ur USELESS APC Party wants to turn Nigeria into a Big Refugee camp. embarassed undecided

They are passing through unbearable pain.....

3 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Gjrich(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16
If you have knowledge of advance fiscal and Monetary ECONOMICS, you will understand that the hardship in Nigeria is just starting.
No sane country will float their currency as a national policy and remove subsidy in a sector like ENERGY at the same.

These two policies at the same time is like trying to conserve OXYGEN by holding someone’s noise tight hoping that the person can also breath through the anus.

On the issue of subsidy removal, Tinubu acted like a promiscuous Nigerian male undergraduate who simply rushed out to buy CONDOM and changed his bedsheets simply because someone told him that he sighted his girl friend in their neighborhood. No plan of the said girl friend's visiting initially.
No consideration of whether the girl is in that neighborhood just to buy sanitary pads. Acting before planning at the extreme.

With time tissue paper may be sold at N12,000 per unit. Ph. Ph.D. or professorship can not guarantee the quality of economic advice or policy implementation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16
SoNature:

The reasons could be one or all these:

1. You have enough money or you have a strong support network
2. You don't have dependants
3. You depend on your parents
4. You don't go to market to buy things
5. You don't give a damn.

When I bought one painter of beans for 5k, I realised how bad things have gotten in Nigeria.

He is Likely this.. sad

Those who live with their Parents or Have Uncles who give them Money from time to time
Won't Know the level of Hardship currently. undecided

2 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Vinnie2000(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16
Gjrich:

If you have knowledge of advance fiscal and Monetary ECONOMICS, you will understand that the hardship in Nigeria is just starting.
No sane country will float their currency as a national policy and remove subsidy in a sector like ENERGY at the same.

These two policies at the same time is like trying to conserve OXYGEN by holding someone’s noise tight hoping that the person can also breath through the anus.

On the issue of subsidy removal, Tinubu acted like a promiscuous Nigerian male undergraduate who simply rushed out to buy CONDOM and changed his bedsheets simply because someone told him that he sighted his girl friend in their neighborhood. No plan of the said girl friend's visiting initially.
No consideration of whether the girl is in that neighborhood just to buy sanitary pads. Acting before planning at the extreme.

With time tissue paper may be sold at N12,000 per unit. Ph. Ph.D. or professorship can not guarantee the quality of economic advice or policy implementation.

Very Apt description! 👍

The Subsidy Removal Action tinibu did was Hasty and way too Foolish. embarassed undecided

3 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by marsup: 9:52pm On Feb 16
Gjrich:

This analogy is quite funny... cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Stone03: 10:07pm On Feb 16
From 'emi lo kan' to 'ebin pawa oo'

Where are these Ronus:

Melezenawii
Salewa97
Okay
Yarimo
Maize247
Usecondom
Yoruboid
Olachase

I purposely copied your monikers for mockery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by 175(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16
yarimo:
Fake over edited video mteeeew

No worry. U go soon faint after the beatings you received on that yam and bread queue.

Ekpaaaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Googledotcom: 11:00pm On Feb 16
Hunger is more deadlier than war itself.
Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by lotkyes200: 11:13pm On Feb 16
Please ask her who she vote for very important because na people like that be Africa problem
Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Karleb(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16
Gjrich:

Subsidy that they have started paying quietly. They are paying paying more than Buhari was paying. cheesy
Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Karleb(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16
I really don't pity this woman.

Some of these women treat their vaginas like toy.

1 Like

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Tochi360: 11:19pm On Feb 16
yarimo:
Fake over edited video mteeeew

Lolll grin
Wait until that big opkolo eyed old criminal drug lord certificate forger is beaten to pulp by angry market women for being such a COLLOSAL FAILURE grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by guysbewise: 11:38pm On Feb 16
Only the very rich that will always be rich should think of having children. Why not just enjoy love making without having kids for those who are not very rich. Women cannot get pregnant up to four days after their period. Sensible married men should wise up, use protection after four days. There is no Jesus coming soon to give free food and free mansions. Jesus is a fictional character that was invented by the Roman Empire.
It's wicked to have kids if you are not very rich.

4 Likes

Re: WE ALL NEED TO WEAR RED NORTHERNERS PROTESTING ABOUT TINUBU BAD GOVT by Nicepoker(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16
Gjrich:

Guy you are very brilliant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Owners Of Nigeria / 3 Men Defrauds Mtn Nigeria N11m / Where Do Nigerians Keep Their Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.