Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure (11775 Views)

Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker / Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Feb 16
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

Anything that'll move the nation forward is a welcome development.

will Tinubu go to any of these hospitals?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Feb 16
matify83:
The SMART acronym seem to be built into these projects.

By 18 months latest, all projects must have been completed and handed over to the various hospitals.

Nice move!

which of these hospitals will Tiinubu go to in the event of a medical emergency?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Nchenches: 9:22pm On Feb 16
Another nowhere to be seen after?
Where is the $2 million Federal Infectious Diseases Hospital of the SE region whose foundation stone was laid in 2020 by NNPC's Kyari, State Minister for Petroleum, Timpiriye Silva, Imo state gov, Hope Uzodinma, at the Imo State university teaching hospital in Orlu, and promised to be delivered after 12 months work?
This is 4 years after and no trace of hospital.
Where is the $2 million?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by kayusely70(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16
joelbooks:
PRESIDENT TINUBU APPROVES IMMEDIATE UPGRADE OF KEY HEALTH INFRASTRUCTURE ACROSS NIGERIA'S SIX GEO-POLITICAL ZONES

This is highly commendable!
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by youngrichnigga: 9:26pm On Feb 16
Nigerians are dying of hunger more than any illness or ailments at the moment, most of these hospitals you're upgrading are not accessible to the poor in the society undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Obakoolex(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16
grin
EreluRoz:
Nigerians are dying, do something fast.

Come o is this the same my asiwaju that I used to know and so much love? Asiwaju was excellent with governance, what happened to my asiwaju?

What if the likes of Obi are attacking him spiritually to fail? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by ppogba: 9:30pm On Feb 16
Alliswell248:

When.....which department?

You said obj....

Common sense is not common.

You are right. Common sense is not common because if it is, you would not be asking me when and which department OBJ government upgraded.
Asking that stupid question can only mean one thing; you are most likely a kid then. Since it is easy to jump on a topic like this, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that, probably, that should be your field. If my assumption is right, ask people that are older than you in the field and stop forming what you are not on Nairaland. For your information, I do not comment just for the sake of it.

Good night and sleep tight.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Obakoolex(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16
PussyOdour:
shocked

Most føolish useless president ever .

I never supported this thing, but despite the fact that I didn't support him, I was always defending him then , that this fool can never be worst than that skinny daura drunkard, but I am surprised that this iragbiji mad man is 100 times useless than the daura drunkard.

Obidient lie small small nah grin

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by DohFahSo: 9:31pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:

Come o is this the same my asiwaju that I used to know and so much love? Asiwaju was excellent with governance, what happened to my asiwaju?

What if the likes of Obi are attacking him spiritually to fail? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Asiwaju is a joker. He has nothing to offer. Don't waste your respect.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by seeme2(f): 9:37pm On Feb 16
Remove South East from that list. They can travel down to Port Harcourt grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Bornbright(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:

Oppositions are fighting back
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Macdeey: 9:59pm On Feb 16
Another distraction from the Hardship and Hunger killing Nigerians kiss
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by nosa2ekundayo: 10:01pm On Feb 16
Alliswell248:

Your parents really did a great job on you. At least they taught you to call elders fools....

Say thank you to them....

I think I really need to go thank mine too because from the look of things Asiwaju is not only foolishly clueless but has also lost a touch of reality... He acts as if he doesn't know the hardship Nigerians are into now...

And for you.... ball-licking or twerking for old fools because of the peanuts they rub on your mouth will lead you to nowhere.... That little thing they rub on your lips helps them to cover the larger gap of areas they should have covered.... While the vast majority wallow in abject poverty, starvation, kidnaping etc.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Johnjustice: 10:15pm On Feb 16
Medical tourism is also one of the reasons why naira rate is falling...reduce demand for dollars!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by GindoX(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16
PussyOdour:
shocked

Most føolish useless president ever .

I never supported this thing, but despite the fact that I didn't support him, I was always defending him then , that this fool can never be worst than that skinny daura drunkard, but I am surprised that this iragbiji mad man is 100 times useless than the daura drunkard.

Internet no dey forget bro. Be mindful of what you post...
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by stanliwise(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16
Alliswell248:

Your parents really did a great job on you. At least they taught you to call elders fools....

Say thank you to them....
stop being unfortunate. Not everyone comes from your village
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:

This is not spirituality Mr Gullible. Your Adiwaju has always being a Thief. A bullion van thief has nothing to deliver. Marwa,investors and Lagos IGR developed Lagos not the Thief
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Kriss100: 10:54pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:

u be otondo version 2.0
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by confydoedowaye(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:

A pity that u leave the person that is causing your problem and start attacking another person. The present happenings has shown that Yorubas can never have sense.

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Lumarstone: 11:11pm On Feb 16
Useless president that came with useless economical policies that is negatively affecting the poor NIGERIANS!!!
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Strafudeen: 11:11pm On Feb 16
Over hyped fool
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by mywells: 11:16pm On Feb 16
In the land of cruise and time of shege,the destiny of a great nation rests on the shoulders of an old,his name is TiiiiNuuuuBuuu.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by santuspearl: 11:19pm On Feb 16
It's good you are listening to Peter Obi and trying to impress us by audio instructions.. PO talked about the crowd you waste money on when traveling, you said you will reduce it (audio). Yesterday Peter Obi talked about how you budget billions for your self and wife to renovate audio houses and buy bullet proof cars for your wife instead of channeling the money into the neglected health sector, today you make another audio announcement about health sector.. then I ask, who is the real president
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Yong4ever: 11:26pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:

what you knew about it was a fluke, you can not give what you don't have, if truly he was a transformational leader as claimed when he governed Lagos by now we would have known...
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by forgiveness: 11:29pm On Feb 16
Johnjustice:
Medical tourism is also one of the reasons why naira rate is falling...reduce demand for dollars!

This one get sense. The others are just ignorant.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by Yong4ever: 11:29pm On Feb 16
Yong4ever:
what you knew about him was a fluke, you can not give what you don't have, if truly he was a transformational leader as claimed when he governed Lagos by now we would have known...
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by forgiveness: 11:32pm On Feb 16
santuspearl:
It's good you are listening to Peter Obi and trying to impress us by audio instructions.. PO talked about the crowd you waste money on when traveling, you said you will reduce it (audio). Yesterday Peter Obi talked about how you budget billions for your self and wife to renovate audio houses and buy bullet proof cars for your wife instead of channeling the money into the neglected health sector, today you make another audio announcement about health sector.. then I ask, who is the real president

Peter Obi. Are you happy now? grin

People like you just think decisions like this are made in a single day without prior consultation analysis and budget for the projects. grin

Because Obi said, overnight budget was made for this huge projects overnight? grin

Make una dey deceive unaself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by LockDown69(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16
2 years from now, it will be "Committee to Investigate the Embezzlement of Funds Earmarked for the Upgrade of Health Facilities Accross the Country". We pray it never happens though. grin
Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by paskal16: 11:42pm On Feb 16
Stupid Man

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by pafun(m): 12:04am On Feb 17
ppogba:

You are right. Common sense is not common because if it is, you would not be asking me when and which department OBJ government upgraded.
Asking that stupid question can only mean one thing; you are most likely a kid then. Since it is easy to jump on a topic like this, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that, probably, that should be your field. If my assumption is right, ask people that are older than you in the field and stop forming what you are not on Nairaland. For your information, I do not comment just for the sake of it.

Good night and sleep tight.

The post listed facilities in certain departments of certain hospitals and not the entire infrastructure in all hospitals. Did OBJ and Osinbajo upgrade these listed facilities? You should tell us instead of to just insulting him and walk away. I also wish to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by pafun(m): 12:06am On Feb 17
SMH

Re: President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure by OPICANTO2223: 2:13am On Feb 17
How can a hungry cancer patients go for such treatment. The Greatest cancer on earth is hunger. Our mumu president will not understand this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Otemu Escapes Gun Attack From Armed Men In Ughelli (Photos) / Buhari Conferred With Traditional Title In Kebbi / CCT Trial: Onnoghen Maintains Innocence As FG Demands Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.