Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! (868 Views)

NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE / Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Deogratiasfx: 7:45am On Feb 17
Kushites:
I thought you Obidients said the election was rigged, and that Obi won?

Why are you now saying Nigerians voted against him and chose Tinubu, and therefore deserve whatever hardship they are going through at the moment?

SO YOU NOW AGREE OBI LOST THE ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE?

You can’t have it both ways.

Did he win or not?

If he truly won and was rigged out, then you cannot blame Nigerians for the current situation.

If he did not win, then you should admit to being DESPERATE LIARS who tried to deceive and cheat the country.

So which are you?

One more thing.

Obi promised to end subsidies “from Day 1” of his presidency, if he won, so it is also grossly dishonest and hypocritical to attack Tinubu for the present situation when your man promised to do the exact same thing.

Chai!!!! So you think this question, weda it's good or not, matter now with the current reality?
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Alexis11: 4:12pm On Feb 17
Deogratiasfx:

Chai!!!! So you think this question, weda it's good or not, matter now with the current reality?

It matters a lot bros... grin

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Kushites: 6:21pm On Feb 17
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the spell tinubu used on your people can never be broken,so if obi promise to end subsidy from day 1.tinubu the criminal grabbed the word and run with it without asking obi how.tinubu is just a case of an idiot that jump into a new car to drive it only because he heard someone he is older than saying he can drive a car without knowing how to drive.now you want to blame obi for the car tinubu crashed ,are you sure you are in charge of your brain

You lying demon.

Typing rubbish.

GET THIS, YOU PIECE OF HORSE SHIIT.

SINCE PETER OBI SAID VERY CLEARLY AND LOUDLY THAT HE WOULD REMOVE ALL FUEL SUBSIDIES “ON DAY ONE”, you need to SHUT THE F.UCK UP AND STOP BEING A BLASTED, DISGUSTING, LYING, 2-FACED, SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE.

NOW SHUT UP AND GET LOST, YOU F.UCKING LYING DEVIL.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by specialmati(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17
Kushites:

You lying demon.

Typing rubbish.

GET THIS, YOU PIECE OF HORSE SHIIT.

SINCE PETER OBI SAID VERY CLEARLY AND LOUDLY THAT HE WOULD REMOVE ALL FUEL SUBSIDIES “ON DAY ONE”, you need to SHUT THE F.UCK UP AND STOP BEING A BLASTED, DISGUSTING, LYING, 2-FACED, SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE.

NOW SHUT UP AND GET LOST, YOU F.UCKING LYING DEVIL.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin we are not quarreling Biko,where are you coming from seems like you have regions of demons inside you so you need 2by 2 planking from me to be free.am not the one that messed the country like this na focus your anger on that builder of Lagos grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Kushites: 6:58pm On Feb 17
specialmati:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin we are not quarreling Biko,where are you coming from seems like you have regions of demons inside you so you need 2by 2 planking from me to be free.am not the one that messed the country like this na focus your anger on that builder of Lagos grin grin grin grin grin

SMILING LIAR.

YOU THINK YOUR FAKE SMILES CAN COVER YOUR LYING HYPOCRISY?

ANIMAL.
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by specialmati(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17
Kushites:

SMILING LIAR.

YOU THINK YOUR FAKE SMILES CAN COVER YOUR LYING HYPOCRISY?

ANIMAL.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin are we quarreling, just focus your anger to that criminal that you criminals said built Lagos buhari is looking like a saint comparing the 2 calamity

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Okoroawusa: 7:03pm On Feb 17
Greenback:

You are among the Nigerians op is talking about,did you vote for LP/Obi?

Leopard can never change it's colors,shior
Of course he voted Peter Obi. Leave that shema.le
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Sctests: 7:09pm On Feb 17
fawaz050:
Logical! I couldn't agree more.

It's either one or two. If he won, then you're wrong to say Nigerians brought this upon themselves.

If he didn't, then we obedient are liars for claiming there was a rig.

I'm pretty sure it's the former. Let's stop the slur on innocent Nigerians.

Do we remember the video at the polling unit at UI, when LP's votes were counted. Uites were happily chanting "No Structure" for every vote counted in favor of LP.

These people are also part of the Nigerians facing hardship. Yet, you're happy at the announcement of any economically adverse news, saying "well deserved" because Obi is not the President?

How self-destructive!

You Yoruba Muslims like to hide under deceit, even with your poverty and pestilence. You like approbate and reprobate at the same time. You are the worst voters after northern almajiri and also the poorest after them.

Nature will keep doing its job of cleansing this country of retards and poor idiots who are easily swayed by N1,000, a cup of rice and ethnoreligious sentiments.

Na die una dey.
Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Alexis11: 7:39pm On Feb 17
Sctests:

You Yoruba Muslims like to hide under deceit, even with your poverty and pestilence. You like approbate and reprobate at the same time. You are the worst voters after northern almajiri and also the poorest after them.

Nature will keep doing its job of cleansing this country of retards and poor idiots who are easily swayed by N1,000, a cup of rice and ethnoreligious sentiments.

Na die una dey.

Your negative emotions mixed with hunger won't change the fact that you Igbos are doing far less than Yorubas and most Northerners. You only like to lie to yourselves in order to conceal part of your pains and failure. You are simply miserable in everything and only know how to cry victimization.

You guys are the least in the pecking order in Nigeria and that is why it has become a common practice in the East to sell your children to feed.

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Sctests: 7:50pm On Feb 17
Alexis11:

Your negative emotions mixed with hunger won't change the fact that you Igbos are doing far less than Yorubas and most Northerners. You only like to lie to yourselves in order to conceal part of your pains and failure. You are simply miserable in everything and only know how to cry victimization.

You guys are the least in the pecking order in this country and that is why it has become a common practice in the East to sell your child to feed.

I am in Aussie, earn in dollars as a medic and send home funds for properties every month. Poverty and hunger have been conquered in my family even before I was born, I have nailed it's coffin and expelled it from lineage to my next 20th generation.

Read my post history and get the point dude.

You are a sandmouthed Agbadorian and like your master tinubu said, you no go chop statistics, but to chop sand sure for you and your family going forward. grin

Mr alagbado, na die you dey. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by Alexis11: 8:33pm On Feb 17
Sctests:

I am in Aussie, earn in dollars as a medic and send home funds for properties every month. Poverty and hunger have been conquered in my family even before I was born, I have nailed it's coffin and expelled it from lineage to my next 20th generation.

Read my post history and get the point dude.

You are sandmouthed Agbadorian and like your master tinubu said, you no go chop statistics, but to chop sand sure for you and your family going forward. grin

Mr alagbado, na die you dey. grin

Lmao 😂😂😂😂

Na me come dey suffer with your mama for naija? grin

Abi why the suffering dey pain you if e no affect your so called u.sel.ess generation 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Obidients, Why Say Nigerians Deserve Hardship? You Claimed They Voted For Obi! by fawaz050(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17
Sctests:

Na die una dey.

Lol. Everyone in the East is rich.

You hate Islam deeply but hide it under tribal bigotry.

It may help the bitterness in your heart to know that this Yoruba Muslim voted Obi.

Ma'salam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The One Behind The Fall Of Naira / BREAKING!!! Biafra Separatist Fighters Capture Bakassi Headquarters / WAEC Accused Of Deleting Its 8year Old Video Praising Obi' Achievemt In Educatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.