Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu (2305 Views)

One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Benwallt(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16
aswani:

If dem born am well, make he release itemised expenses.

We want to see how much was needlessly claimed on expensive hotel rooms, expensive meals, transport to and from his base in Lagos, [b]family planning for Aisha Yesufu, [/b]protestors fee per person because I know all those jobless Obidients that wet to stand in the hot sun with placards would have been given a stipend.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You have nak the nail on the head o. The man is fraudulent
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Benwallt(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16
dinachi:

Nigeria is in a mess right now. Unless and until the military takes over, nothing will happen to change things.

Maybe after Tinubu's 8 years. We can jointly foist the military on the nation. That's if we didn't get out of the woods
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Beautifulday: 10:52pm On Feb 16
yarimo:
but the important thing is, TINUBU and olanipekun achieved their aim grin grin grin grin grin

Look at someone who is a citizen of a country where his family members dey find it hard to eat three square meal a day?
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by yarimo(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16
Beautifulday:

Look at someone who is a citizen of a country where his family members dey find it hard to eat three square meal a day?
And how is that your business na

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Kurugu92(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16
[quote author=Nature129 post=128492943]

You are silly and sick at the same time.

Go and eat your agbado.

I hope y'all are feeling the heat. [/quotwhye]why do you guys always result to abuse I don't have disaffection for Obi but I hate his gullible and uncultured supporters called obidientx

1 Like

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Kurugu92(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16
[quote author=Nature129 post=128492943]

You are silly and sick at the same time.

Go and eat your agbado.

I hope y'all are feeling the heat. why do you guys always result to abuse I don't have disaffection for Obi but I hate his gullible and uncultured supporters called obidientx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:29pm On Feb 16
matify83:
Wow!

That is staggering .

And the man is still going about doing "give away" like nothing happened?

I covet his humility I swear.
Goes to show how much Anambra suffered in his hands during his tenure as governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by matify83: 11:33pm On Feb 16
Okoroawusa:

Do you know how much he made from the election?

Obidients daft sha...

If you had educate yourself on this matter, you won't be posting this kind of rubbish and be braggadocios about it.
The reports have it that he contributed 800 million to his campaign. Surpassing the mere 576M contribution from supporters.

You don't have to exhibit your ignorance and daftness on every thread sir.

Please do yourself some studying by perusing LPs budget and expenditures below.

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by AkinPhysicist: 11:36pm On Feb 16
HOEbi is a criminal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by blacknp(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16
Nature129:

Peter Obi only contributed less than 10 million to their campaign. The bulk of the money came from financiers. He's a rich man.

He didn't cry because he lost; he cried at a hijacked system that was used to rob him in a broad day light.

Actually, the system robbed all of us because we are already feeling the effects of having an aged, clueless and incompetent president.
The idiot just robbed his master Abubakar Atiku.

You need Northern Nigeria to win a general election in Nigeria, Northerners will never vote for a person like Gringory Obi.

From your own reasoning it is quite obvious that you of igbo descent hence your sentiment for that Apga Judas.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by UptownVibes(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16
yarimo:
but the important thing is, TINUBU and olanipekun achieved their aim grin grin grin grin grin
Their aim of making them flog you at where they were sharing 300naira bread,right? grin grin grin grin The joke is actually on you and your likes..

Yarimo Obi no be your mate .. Tinubu still has regards for him more than you who didn't contest with him.. If obi reach aso rock,he go enter easily. But you no try am..
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by yarimo(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16
UptownVibes:
Their aim of making them flog you at where they were sharing 300naira bread,right? grin grin grin grin The joke is actually on you and your likes..

Yarimo Obi no be your mate .. Tinubu still has regards for him more than you who didn't contest with him.. If obi reach aso rock,he go enter easily. But you no try am..
And flogging me , how is that your business na? Busy body

3 Likes

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by matify83: 11:55pm On Feb 16
Nostring:
na his personal money or una money? Dey play..

I thought he said he's frugal with public funds ...sense eludes him this time?

1 Like

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Raf4: 12:00am On Feb 17
Well swindled yes daddy scam.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by babyfaceafrica: 12:19am On Feb 17
Why didn't Datti contribute a penny? He is also a billionaire na?
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Jomonix: 12:25am On Feb 17
These anti Obi comments are from one source only. It's not because Obi is not good but he just needed to be put down no matter what. They believe Obi's reputation must be shredded to noughts lest he ever rears his head again and cause heartaches to their crooked principal. That is their game and they are not motivated by money but by hate, ethnicity and fake sophistication that is everything but what the word stands for. The intensity and persistence reveals their commitment to this "pull Obi down" cause. But they will soon relax in the face of the present crisis. Eventually their ranks will thin out.
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Pedrocross4568(m): 5:05am On Feb 17
I'm really surprised to see this. What happened to all the lawyers defended Obi for free. This guy has always been a scam. More story will come out of this.

1 Like

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Difrent: 5:17am On Feb 17
Nature129:

Peter Obi only contributed less than 10 million to their campaign. The bulk of the money came from financiers. He's a rich man.

He didn't cry because he lost; he cried at a hijacked system that was used to rob him in a broad day light.

Actually, the system robbed all of us because we are already feeling the effects of having an aged, clueless and incompetent president.

Buhari too cried on national TV because he was robbed
But when he finally got there he made a mess of the whole thing.
Buhari is the reason I didn't vote PO.
Everything about the PO candidacy just reminds me of Buhari in 2014..... I was first beaten by Buhari....but its his fault.... But If I allow PO to beat me the second time ....it's my fault then and I have only myself to blame
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Benwallt(m): 5:28am On Feb 17
Jomonix:
These anti Obi comments are from one source only. It's not because Obi is not good but he just needed to be put down no matter what. They believe Obi's reputation must be shredded to noughts lest he ever rears his head again and cause heartaches to their crooked principal. That is their game and they are not motivated by money but by hate, ethnicity and fake sophistication that is everything but what the word stands for. The intensity and persistence reveals their commitment to this "pull Obi down" cause. But they will soon relax in the face of the present crisis. Eventually their ranks will thin out.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 What goes around comes around. It's too early to cry in your closet. Your region did it to Buhari for eight years, your region did it to Tinubu for one year and still counting. Those two men survived it.

Obi will be dragged whether his name is on the ballot or not. He signed up for it. Save your tears for later.

It's obvious now that obedients have run out of steam due to their superiors firepower. The only way of maintaining relevance now is crying of hunger in their superiors language. That one too no fly. Obi is dancing naked in the market Square and everybody is free to look and pass deserved comments.

What you did to others shall be done to thee. Next time, if you can't take it, don't dish it.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Benwallt(m): 5:38am On Feb 17
babyfaceafrica:
Why didn't Datti contribute a penny? He is also a billionaire na?

Datti was rolling with fat pig. He knows he just has rub himself in the mud to avoid spending on a white elephant project. Datti is smart.

Person wey no dey give shishi to his supporters gave lawyers hundreds of millions. The supporters were used, traumatized, drained and thrown in disarry by this revelation.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Benwallt(m): 5:44am On Feb 17
Pedrocross4568:
I'm really surprised to see this. What happened to all the lawyers defended Obi for free. This guy has always been a scam. More story will come out of this.

Free? The buffoon was properly defrauded by lawyers and it's well deserved.

You don't know that obidients is propaganda

1 Like

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by chopnaira: 6:09am On Feb 17
Just imagine if he had won. He would quickly steal x10 of the money spent.

1 Like

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by citizenY(m): 6:28am On Feb 17
aswani:

If dem born am well, make he release itemised expenses.

We want to see how much was needlessly claimed on expensive hotel rooms, expensive meals, transport to and from his base in Lagos, family planning for Aisha Yesufu, protestors fee at the Tribinal per person because I know all those jobless Obidients that went to stand in the hot sun with placards would have been given a stipend.

Check the list and see how bank charges... not up to N2 million for this amount of cash movement. These declarations are not transparent.

By the way, where Is my man, Datti sef? Abi radio station dey weak am? Long time no hear
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by chopnaira: 6:38am On Feb 17
Pedrocross4568:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
They said he doesn't need Nigeria's money and he is only contesting to help the poor masses. However, out of desperation, he is spending 100s of millions on campaign. They think that they have seen mugus.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by AntiZikist: 7:02am On Feb 17
The idiot has never won an election via the ballot.

It's in record that he was returned as Anambra governor by a supreme court ruling that annulled Ngige's reelection based on some technical bullshit.
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by AntiZikist: 7:06am On Feb 17
Beautifulday:

Speak for your self and stop projecting your hunger games to others.
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by AntiZikist: 7:08am On Feb 17
UptownVibes:

Baby factories and human trading has exploded in your shithole since Tinubu took over.
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by Emir01: 7:20am On Feb 17
The report is fraudulent in the first place. No iota of truth in the report.
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by muykem: 7:27am On Feb 17
Peter Obi is daft indeed. He spent such amount of money for a joke work did by his lawyers. Supreme Court dismissed his case in 2 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by muykem: 7:29am On Feb 17
Emir01:
The report is fraudulent in the first place. No iota of truth in the report.
You are LP treasurer ba.
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by muykem: 7:36am On Feb 17
Agbegbaorogboye:

If Obi paid that amount
Just imagine how much Tinubu paid Olanipekun and co
Smart people like Tinubu doesn't pay the way you think. They mostly enjoying past relationships.
Re: Obi Spent N744,500,000 On Legal Fees And Still Lose- Chidi Odinkalu by AntiZikist: 7:42am On Feb 17
muykem:
Peter Obi is daft indeed. He spent such amount of money for a joke work did by his lawyers. Supreme Court dismissed his case in 2 minutes.

That legal team was an epic dissaster and a joke .

They were lucky not to have been fined by the Supreme court for wasting their previous time.

The Obidient propagandists did a better job on SM proposing fake evidence to the masses than that upper Iweaka supreme Team.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Should Be The man To Rule Nigeria and why? / Buhari Refuses To Ask For Calm! / Nigeria: Hundreds Of Parents Refuse Polio Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.