Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign (1308 Views)

Resign Honourably, Tambuwal, Adebanjo, Others Tell Service Chiefs / Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably / I Think PDP Chairman Secondus Should Honourably Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

Daalu Nwanne
I know you regret voting tinubu but such is life.
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by Tjra: 5:18pm On Feb 17
BeardedMeat:
I know you regret voting tinubu but such is life.
Funny enough, I voted Peter Obi (My biggest regret in life cry )

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

Funny enough, I voted Peter Obi (My biggest regret in life cry )
Oh no, you can't deny your dirty crime of voting for ebola himself. Don't come here to whine yourself because you are using a moniker unknown.
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17
BeardedMeat:
I'm Igbo and you already know about how dogged we are.

It's still you and your Ebi npiawa azu crew that would feel the heat most.

But na una dey open thread pass dey wail

I cant count the number of threads being created by Igbos today just on this one issue

If una media for SE dey big like the one wey dem get for the SW, We for dey see una cry everyday

Cause even here, una threads don tire me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17
EmperorCaesar:

But na una dey open thread pass dey wail

I cant count the number of threads being created by Igbos today just on this one issue

If una media for SE dey big like the one wey dem get for the SW, We for dey see una cry everyday

Cause even here, una threads don tire me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See what Ebi npiawa azu have done to you! grin

Wake up!

This is not the era of the so called SW media, we are in the internet era! Drones watching you everywhere you go cheesy

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by obembet(f): 10:26pm On Feb 17
Ogiame:
Keep on lying... You were everywhere supporting Tinubu

Screenshot one place where I support Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by Ogiame: 10:56pm On Feb 17
obembet:

You should have just STFU obembet.

The Internet does not forget.

You asked for 1, but take 3...

Cc: EreluRoz, abeg ask your friend why she dey deny supporting Tinubu. grin

4 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by Usmanovic95(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17
Ogiame:

Take 3...

No one wants to be associated with a failure.Tinubu's underwhelming performance has made them lose their bragging right.All of them dey deny am like peter denied Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by Ogiame: 11:06pm On Feb 17
Usmanovic95:

No one wants to be associated with a failure.Tinubu's underwhelming performance has made them lose their bragging right.All of them dey deny am like peter denied Jesus.
If nor be this HOT screenshot, she for loose guard Tinubu like the way Peter loose guard Jesus. grin
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by Yankiss(m): 6:37am On Feb 18
obembet:

She went for Atiku, not Tinubu in the main elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by obembet(f): 7:27am On Feb 18
Ogiame:

You asked for 1, but take 3...

Cc: EreluRoz, abeg ask your friend why she dey deny supporting Tinubu. grin

So u can't defend Ur talk, I will stop reply u then. Also note that I can never support Ur obi too ... All of them are failure and criminals to me. U can keep defending and supporting them, na Ur wahala be that

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by Ogiame: 7:54am On Feb 18
obembet:

So u can't defend Ur talk, I will stop reply u then. Also note that I can never support Ur obi too ... All of them are failure and criminals to me. U can keep defending and supporting them, na Ur wahala be that
You are just putting up a weak defense.

Screenshot shows you wholeheartedly supported Tinubu. Stop lying, own it to your chest. This is where EreluRoz is 100% better than you.

“All of them are failures and criminals” but you are praying for God to bless Tinubu.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by JOACHINpedro: 8:26am On Feb 18
Ogiame:

Screenshot shows you wholeheartedly supported Tinubu. Stop lying, own it to your chest. This is where EreluRoz is 100% better than you.

“All of them are failures and criminals” but you are praying for God to bless Tinubu.

grin
Comrade. Pls lower your vawulence volume.
Abeg. grin
You don flawlessly win this one

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by Ogiame: 8:28am On Feb 18
JOACHINpedro:

Comrade. Pls lower your vawulence volume.
Abeg. grin
You don flawlessly win this one
grin I hate LIES. grin

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by JOACHINpedro: 8:30am On Feb 18
Ogiame:
grin I hate LIES. grin
No make am deactivate in shame. We still need them here. At least to earn their pay cheque

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by obembet(f): 9:29am On Feb 18
Ogiame:

grin

Keep this in mind, I will still support any other candidates ahead of obi even though am not going to vote for any of them. Also note that no matter how hard they rules, it won't affect me cos my life doesn't depend on government. We earn in $

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by Ogiame: 9:36am On Feb 18
obembet:

Keep this in mind, I will still support any other candidates ahead of obi even though am not going to vote for any of them. Also note that no matter how hard they rules, it won't affect me cos my life doesn't depend on government. We earn in $
You keep contradicting yourself and proving beyond reasonable doubt that you're a lying hypocrite.

You asked for screenshot, I gave you 3 Hot screenshots where you were praying and supporting someone you just called a criminal.

Hypocrite Obembet 😂

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by haffaze777(m): 9:41am On Feb 18
Okay I will deliver your message to him, if he refuse to resign by 2031 I will force h to resign in 2032grin
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by haffaze777(m): 9:44am On Feb 18
Vinnie2000:

Only a Violent Protest or Military coup de Tat would Kick Druggie tinibu out of Aso Rock. sad

Only 2031 will kick him out of officegrin
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by aswani(m): 9:46am On Feb 18
nairavsdollars:
In the prevailing economic circumstances, President Bola Tinubu should resign. He has demonstrate gross incapability to steer the ship of this nation

He should resign and hand over to third placed Peter Obi àbi. Ok let Peter Obi release his itemised election expenses first.

And before you say no one mentioned Aisha's valentine, everyone on Naira knows your antecedent. This is a Peter Obi is a messiah solely because he is Ndigbo like me thread in disguise.
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by haffaze777(m): 9:47am On Feb 18
Validated:

Tinubu will not be president for long. Even Tinubu knows that, so you better ask him, not me. Just save this post.

Do you remembered the numbers of your post you asked us to save prior to election that tinubu will never be President?

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by haffaze777(m): 9:48am On Feb 18
BeardedMeat:
I'm Igbo and you already know about how dogged we are.

It's still you and your Ebi npiawa azu crew that would feel the heat most.

Dogged by selling your kids for breadgrin
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by suxkill: 9:57am On Feb 18
obembet:

See thief wei the catch red handed dey deny.
Just stfu cus you're a hypocrite and lying machine.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by aswani(m): 10:01am On Feb 18
suxkill:

See thief wei the catch red headed dey deny.
Just stfu cus you're a hypocrite and lying machine.

If the bolded part is true, then you guys should get along just great because this is a typical Obidient trait.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 10:40am On Feb 18
haffaze777:

Dogged by selling your kids for breadgrin
At least we don't kill them for ritual to transfer their glory to their siblings like you people do.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by haffaze777(m): 11:52am On Feb 18
BeardedMeat:
At least we don't kill them for ritual to transfer their glory to their siblings like you people do.

You don't kill them? You sold them for what jare?
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by jconsulting(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18
nairavsdollars:
In the prevailing economic circumstances, President Bola Tinubu should resign. He has demonstrate gross incapability to steer the ship of this nation

So when he resign, who will now take over
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by Difrent: 12:32pm On Feb 18
nairavsdollars:

Just like that?
You no be man
At least give it a try before giving up
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18
haffaze777:

You don't kill them? You sold them for what jare?
What did you kill them for?
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by haffaze777(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18
BeardedMeat:
What did you kill them for?

Do you really sell them for bread?
Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18
haffaze777:

Do you really sell them for bread?
Do you really kill them for ritual and carry their glory dash another siblings? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: President Tinubu Should Honourably Resign by haffaze777(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18
BeardedMeat:
Do you really kill them for ritual and carry their glory dash another siblings? cheesy
selling your kids because of bread? That's bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Registered To Vote? / When Are We (nigerians) Going To Wake Up? / If You Were The President Of Nigeria-what Would You Do 2 Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.