Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Need Help!!!! ....i'm Addicted To Gambling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help!!!! ....i'm Addicted To Gambling (111 Views)

Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / How Do You Stop Something You Are Addicted To? / What Are You Addicted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help!!!! ....i'm Addicted To Gambling by ajibare01(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16
I don't know what's up me
Whenever I have small money with me ,the only thing that comes to my head is sportybet
Re: I Need Help!!!! ....i'm Addicted To Gambling by adeoyekay(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16
ajibare01:
I don't know what's up me
Whenever I have small money with me ,the only thing that comes to my head is sportybet
Don't worry the reps are working on bill to scrap sport betting
Re: I Need Help!!!! ....i'm Addicted To Gambling by illicit(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16
Cut off ur head?

🥵
Re: I Need Help!!!! ....i'm Addicted To Gambling by Aleem26(m): 12:00am On Feb 17
Your not addicted yet…have you started selling your property to play it?
Re: I Need Help!!!! ....i'm Addicted To Gambling by dangermouse(m): 12:30am On Feb 17
You no by any chance have 15 odds to share with us?

Time Wey you dey win you no tell us na? Na mow your dey break?
Re: I Need Help!!!! ....i'm Addicted To Gambling by nifemi25(m): 1:26am On Feb 17
You are not addicted yet ... You still have an Android phone ... Immediately you sell your phone to play sportybet 2 sure odd is when you are really addicted

(1) (Reply)

Series9 Apk: Download For Android / Unraveling The Mystery: Why Are Sardines Washing Up The Sea Shores? / AI Side Hustle Review 2024 – Earn $27,128 A Month. Get Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.