Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value (177 Views)

CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash / Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa / Covid-19: CBN Announces Policy Measures To Cushion Effect On The Economy (2) (3) (4)

Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value by Celestialsword: 7:23am On Feb 17
It seems the government has ran out of ideas to stabilize the naira from having a free fall against the dollar.

In saner climes, the government would have brought together renowned economist to form an economic team to find a lasting solution to this economic embarrassment

It can also be thrown into the public space to buy sound economic ideas to help her

Please drop any solution you know that can help the government out of the woods
Re: Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value by Nokio2: 7:26am On Feb 17
This morning like dis the only policy wey dey my head na how to find gas warm my yesterday EBA

CARdoso wey dem dey pay to form policy wan give all of us
CARdiciac arrest like dis..

Re: Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value by LoveLeadsLand(m): 7:26am On Feb 17
Lol, will the government read this thread?

Re: Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value by Cassandraloius: 7:28am On Feb 17
Do they care about our opinions? It doesn't matter to them.
Re: Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value by NairalandForumo: 7:49am On Feb 17
Celestialsword:
It seems the government has ran out of ideas to stabilize the naira from having a free fall against the dollar.

In saner climes, the government would have brought together renowned economist to form an economic team to find a lasting solution to this economic embarrassment

It can also be thrown into the public space to buy sound economic ideas to help her

Please drop any solution you know that can help the government out of the woods

It seems like some of you don't still know what is going on...

The cause of what is happening are the current people in power, any policy they bring out that the politicians do not oppose just know they are Happy about it.

Let me just tell you something I have noticed about Nigeria, the more corrupt a government is the more the dollar falls and inflation goes up, you can do the ranking and see for yourself. I will go by the least corrupt.

1. Yaradua
2. OBJ
3. GEJ
4. Buhari
5. Tinubu

Go and check the stats and see the economic performance and match them with the ranking I put up there, this was part of the reason why some of us never wanted Tinubu there, Nigeria as at when Buhari was leaving needed a very prudent president, someone who can gather for the people and block leakages, cut cost of governance and so on.

We needed someone who will start placing Nigeria on the right path, it wasn't about the person turning Nigeria to Canada overnight, but someone who will put the country on the path of progress....

Tinubu was clearly not that person, you think some of them including Tinubu might not know what to do? That is like telling a rich thief to stop stealing and return his stolen riches to help others, the question is are they ready to sacrifice that kind of life for Nigerians?
Re: Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value by Franklyspeakin: 7:59am On Feb 17
It is prayers that can stabilize the naira. No wonder Tinubu subsidised Hajj so people can go and pray for Nigeria while we infuse money into another countries economy.
On your mandate we shall stand!!!
On your mandate.. Bola!!!
On your mandate Shetima!!!
On your mandate we Shall stand!!!!

5b naira student loan - UNAPPROVED
24b naira Hajj Subsidy - APPROVED.

Pilgrimage>>>>>> Education

Emilokan Maths
Re: Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value by psucc(m): 8:01am On Feb 17
The first policy is for the President, himself to stop benefitting from the round tripping on the FX. Once that's done, the CBN Governor, and others involved will withdraw their interest and the dollar will fall to about #500/$ overnight.

But they won't because they make brisk money from it.
Re: Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value by HenryTimes: 8:09am On Feb 17
Policies are there already. The problem is corruption.
Re: Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value by whatmoreng: 8:13am On Feb 17
How much will the government pay for my advice? Shey Tinubu will handle economy while Shettima will handle security. Let them do the job they are paid to do
Re: Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value by orikoku: 8:28am On Feb 17
Na statistics we go chop.
Re: Suggest Policy Measures That Can Stabilize The Naira And Raise The Value by Celestialsword: 8:28am On Feb 17
LoveLeadsLand:
Lol, will the government read this thread?
Yes, many stakeholders visit this forum as guest

Can You Still Earn A Good Living Driving Bolt With The Current Price Of Fuel / Please How Do I Receive Money From Someone Abroad / What Business Can I Do With 1million Naira