Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash (30441 Views)

Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales / How CBN Deliberately Prevents Naira From Appreciating Against Dollar - Sahara R. / When The Naira Was Stronger Than US Dollar (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by ganisucks(f): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
BREAKING NEWS

CBN plans to take new measures to stabilize naira against dollar.

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1691119834715848704

9 Likes

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by ganisucks(f): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
One son of a clown is doing keeping with the kardashians with his security. His stepmother is pretending to be Susan B Anthony with our Falcons. Person eye go soon clear.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mynd44 nlfpmod please rush it to front page let them see that work is going on underground.
Asiwaju is truly working, it's just Jonathan and Buhari's mess that brought us where we are.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Measures like

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by SalamRushdie: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
They about to start defending be that ..

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by FutureRecord: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Nlfpmod, mynd44 please rush it to front page let them see that eorktid going on underground.
Asiwaju is truly working, it's just Jonathan and Buhari's mess that brought us where we are.
Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by ganisucks(f): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Dem go explain tire.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Measures like
Are you a hater of good news, keep asking questions.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by madone: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
grin qny news from NTA eh is just close to documentary

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by FutureRecord: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by FutureRecord: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=FutureRecord post=125109031][/quote] victor what's this you are doing πŸ˜‚
Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by stewiepeter: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
He is not a hater, it is a valid question. As a citizen you deserve to know what the measures are. It’s not about tribalism and personal hatred always.
IconicR:

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Alchemy528: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
I will believe unless I see a small token according to what they said, then I will concor

4 Likes

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Edipet(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
No measures go work..
Peter Obi gave us the secret. Produce what you consume.
Okrika imported
Some groceries imported
Furniture imported
Electronic imported,
Some soaps and cream imported,
Gas cylinder important.
Belgium phone, laptop, electronic. Nothing will save the naira, and our population is increasing, which also increase demand for all this things.
More people are going into importation business and them dey use dollar.
Encourage farmers, SMEs. Don't use your big car to pepper struggling people so that they can still focus.
Empower The youth to start producing what they are capable of, farming, science and Tech, Engineering, fashion, etc

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Righthussle: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dear deputy god, your prayer never still work oo. Hahhahahaha

how people believe these guys work for whoever or whatever made the universe is what i don get.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Runaway: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Must they tell us what they want to do before doing it? Why didn't they tell us the naira is falling. Useless people.....

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by AllenSpencer: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
I pity those who have assets and savings in Naira.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by koyeni(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Day just break

6 Likes

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Judolisco(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Something wey Don crash already....some days ago we found out some people were buying government jobs... So there's a high probability that even if u don't go to sch or forged your certificate you can get a job so far u have money.... D point I'm trying to make is that... We have a lot unqualified persons in key parastatals in dis country... Na why dem dey do trial and error

29 Likes

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by rinzaugustine: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol another Buhari trial and error reincarnating all over again as dejavu..the only difference this time is that instead of emefiele it’s now a Yoruba man...are there actually sane people that believe these guys can change anything in Nigeria?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by ifeanyija(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Notin said here
Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Essenza01: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Honestly... the level of hunger in the country right now is just a ticking time-bomb..

I foresee massive insecurity and unemployment in a month or two if things are not put in place..

9 Likes

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Ololanla: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Same old story.

5 Likes

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by SmartPolician: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Policy summersault kills businesses the way Ebola kills people! 😁😁😁

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Beverlyjean(f): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
How can they save the Naira from crashing, when it has crashed finish already... wetin remain to save ??

10 Likes

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by YourNextLevel(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
I thought that he is an accountant that will do wonders ?

Good morning Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by jimmyolasun: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Make Dem relax, my sugar mummy never send me the 100dollars she promise me. Abeg I wan cash out on 950 also

9 Likes

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by Putinofrussia: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The defending and co that made CBN get indebted to JP Morgan and co to the tune of $15 billion...fifteen billion dollars shocked.
Almost half of the Nigerian reserve.
Emefiele supported by Buhari has really decimated Nigeria gravely.

Nigeria is gravely short of forex making the supply of dollar small and shooting up the value of dollar to Naira.

I really pity Tinubu but I trustt he will pull Nigeria out of this doldrum.This one will require the real...no pain,no gain Marxim.
All of us are just impatient grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash by OJODEL10(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
will this government gets things right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group / Is Lagos A Good Place To Build A Refinery Like Dangote Refinery? / Customs Plans To Ban Second-Hand Clothes (Okrika)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.