Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy (738 Views)

Hungry Dogs Attack A Three Years Old Baby, As Pet Owner Blames Bad Economy. / A A Short Story Of Bad Family And Evil Friends. / ASCSN Threatened To Shutdown Operations AGAIN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Sageez(m): 9:43am On Feb 17
I opened a rice mill last year July with all my savings.
The business was doing well till last month.
The price of rice skyrocketed which reduced our customers.
Early this month, we had to increase our price due to the increment in the price of diesel.

Today, diesel has increased from N1,350 to N1,700. How do I force customers to pay N1,600 against the N1,200 they paid yesterday? If I collect anything less, I will be out of business. I am so confused and unhappy.

I wish I knew, I would have added little money and left the country instead of putting in all my savings to this.

Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by matify83: 9:48am On Feb 17
You can now understand what it means to be an entrepreneur in Nigeria.

The cost of doing business is so high that unless you have a cost reflective tarrif, you may be out of business soonest.

Now, you can empathize with Dangote and Samad on the raging cost of cement.

Experience is the best teacher

2 Likes

Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by JealousCobra(m): 9:51am On Feb 17
Patience is the key, you will smile later.

Nothing to regret there.

1 Like

Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Sageez(m): 9:53am On Feb 17
JealousCobra:

Nothing to regret there.

I have loans to pay.
How do I meet up?
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by JealousCobra(m): 10:00am On Feb 17
Sageez:

I have loans to pay.
How do I meet up?

You will pull through be strong. Are you a farmer?
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Sageez(m): 10:07am On Feb 17
JealousCobra:

You will pull through be strong. Are you a farmer?
No, I only process
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by JealousCobra(m): 10:09am On Feb 17
Sageez:

No, I only process

Your location?
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Sageez(m): 10:12am On Feb 17
JealousCobra:

Your location?

Taraba
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by spinna: 10:13am On Feb 17
I know your solution but i won't tell you here and you will give me 20k before i tell you.. call it my consultancy fee

If you accept and send the 20k i will do a writeup for you on the solution and send all relevant materials for you to make it a reality. Of course i will also audibly explain it

Please cheer up and call me..greatness comes from solving problems. I am no scammer..i cherish my integrity.

0. 7.. 06 346 3851.
Sageez:
I opened a rice mill last year July with all my savings.
The business was doing well till last month.
The price of rice skyrocketed which reduced our customers.
Early this month, we had to increase our price due to the increment in the price of diesel.

Today, diesel has increased from N1,350 to N1,700. How do I force customers to pay N1,600 against the N1,200 they paid yesterday? If I collect anything less, I will be out of business. I am so confused and unhappy.

I wish I knew, I would have added little money and left the country instead of putting in all my savings to this.
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Sageez(m): 10:18am On Feb 17
spinna:
I know your solution but i won't tell you here and you will give me 20k before i tell you.. call it my consultancy fee

If you accept and send the 20k i will do a writeup for you on the solution and send all relevant materials for you to make it a reality. Of course i will also audibly explain it

0. 7.. 06 346 3851.

Tell me what it is about. I don't need full details. if it's worth it, I don't mind giving you more than the said amount

2 Likes

Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by JealousCobra(m): 10:23am On Feb 17
Sageez:

Taraba

I'm in Benue a farmer as well, you invested well just that the pressure of how to upset your bills are setting in.

I suggest you farm soyabeans or if you have no clue I will guide you.

100 kg bag of soyabeans in Enugu is 58k as at now, as I went to Enugu to sell last week.

If you can get up to 30 or 40 bags from your farm then you will obviously be smiling cos it will be running into millions of naria.

If you want to try it , I can give you an idea on that, farming is very lucrative now.
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Obainoman6: 10:28am On Feb 17
This is just the beginning, vote wisely you refused, Tilumgbu till 2097.
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Sageez(m): 10:31am On Feb 17
JealousCobra:

I'm in Benue a farmer as well, you invested well just that the pressure of how to upset your bills are setting in.

I suggest you farm soyabeans or if you have no clue I will guide you.

100 kg bag of soyabeans in Enugu is 58k as at now, as I went to Enugu to sell last week.

If you can get up to 30 or 40 bags from your farm then you will obviously be smiling cos it will be running into millions of naria.

If you want to try it , I can give you an idea on that, farming is very lucrative now.

Check your mail please
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Sageez(m): 10:32am On Feb 17
Obainoman6:
This is just the beginning, vote wisely you refused, Tilumgbu till 2097.

Oga, we have gone past this.
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by spinna: 10:32am On Feb 17
Sageez:

Tell me what it is about. I don't need full details. if it's worth it, I don't mind giving you more than the said amount

Call..i guarantee it's worth it..

A rich abroad returnee secondary school colleague reached out to me last year. Proposed a farming venture with his Mother in Law with me as a proposed manager/ minor partner... I was ready to live there and brave the odds. I brought out all my brilliant ideas from my deep research..i sent lengthy emails. At this point i told my friend shouldn't i be paid a consultancy for all this my input. My friend said don't worry we are going forward together with this.. i continued making plans..and sharing them. We were supposed to commence the renovation of the farm quarters when my friend just sent a cold text.."we will get back to you ". Since then maybe Sept they never get back

I thank God though that he gave me my own just as i had planned with them..so i am out here setting it up for myself..all alone. Me and my dogs have to eat hence the consultancy fee..but you will surely get value for your money.
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Obainoman6: 10:35am On Feb 17
Sageez:

Oga, we have gone past this.
No we are still in this, infact you are still in it

1 Like

Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by JealousCobra(m): 10:36am On Feb 17
Sageez:

Check your mail please

Ok
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Obainoman6: 10:38am On Feb 17
JealousCobra:

Nothing to regret there.

Wicked guy giving this one false hopes.
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by JealousCobra(m): 10:40am On Feb 17
Sageez:

Check your mail please

I sent my WhatsApp number in your email.
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Obainoman6: 10:40am On Feb 17
matify83:
You can now understand what it means to be an entrepreneur in Nigeria.

The cost of doing business is so high that unless you have a cost reflective tarrif, you may be out of business soonest.

Now, you can empathize with Dangote and Samad on the raging cost of cement.

Experience is the best teacher

Keep quiet dangote is a government subsidy baby.

1 Like

Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Obainoman6: 10:41am On Feb 17
Sageez:

I have loans to pay.
How do I meet up?

You want to collect loan and run after voting for this calamity and putting us here abi?
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by JealousCobra(m): 10:43am On Feb 17
Obainoman6:

Wicked guy giving this one false hopes.

Rule2 . . Attacking members unjustified.

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Obainoman6: 10:48am On Feb 17
JealousCobra:

Rule2 . . My papa is Attacking members unjustified.
Keep crying ozuor, wicked cunny man
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Sageez(m): 10:49am On Feb 17
Obainoman6:

No we are still in this, infact you are still in it

what if I tell you I voted Obi, will that make you happy?
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by November24(f): 10:52am On Feb 17
spinna:

Call..i guarantee it's worth it..

A rich abroad returnee secondary school colleague reached out to me last year. Proposed a farming venture with his Mother in Law with me as a proposed manager/ minor partner... I was ready to live there and brave the odds. I brought out all my brilliant ideas from my deep research..i sent lengthy emails. At this point i told my friend shouldn't i be paid a consultancy for all this my input. My friend said don't worry we are going forward together with this.. i continued making plans..and sharing them. We were supposed to commence the renovation of the farm quarters when my friend just sent a cold text.."we will get back to you ". Since then maybe Sept they never get back

I thank God though that he gave me my own just as i had planned with them..so i am out here setting it up for myself..all alone. Me and my dogs have to eat hence the consultancy fee..but you will surely get value for your money.

Ogun Kee you. Scammer

3 Likes

Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Obainoman6: 10:53am On Feb 17
Sageez:

what if I tell you I voted Obi, will that make you happy?
If you are saying the truth
Then it means you are a wise person.
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Obainoman6: 10:54am On Feb 17
November24:

Ogun Kee you. Scammer
How did you know my sister
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by spinna: 10:55am On Feb 17
November24:

Ogun Kee you. Scammer
And if i no be scammer k'Olorun pa wo na

1 Like

Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Obainoman6: 10:57am On Feb 17
JealousCobra:

Rule2. . . . MY papa is a fool always Hurling insults

Keep quoting mods na you dem go ban
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Obainoman6: 10:59am On Feb 17
spinna:

And if i no be scammer k'Olorun pa wo na

Baba you are a scammer jor stop denying you even sound like one, you people should better be careful of him.
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by spinna: 11:01am On Feb 17
Obainoman6:

Baba you are a scammer jor stop denying you even sound like one, you people should better be careful of him.
Obainoman6:

How did you know my sister
You know nothing..even today i concluded business with a nairalander..i have had over 30 business transactions from nairaland, if not 50 without a single cheated or upset clent

Sometimes its not every time you jump to conclusions, it can have negative repercussions How is offering a consultancy a scam. It takes one to know one sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Is Mactay Thru With Recruitment? / Latest Member / Help, Nlng Test Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.