Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy (743 Views)

Hungry Dogs Attack A Three Years Old Baby, As Pet Owner Blames Bad Economy. / A A Short Story Of Bad Family And Evil Friends. / ASCSN Threatened To Shutdown Operations AGAIN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Sageez(m): 11:33am On Feb 17
Obainoman6:

If you are saying the truth

Then it means you are a wise person.

Has that solved my problem?
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by michlins(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17
OP, charge cost reflective charge. It will be difficult but the farmers will come back. They will process the rice and sell at the right price.

Prices of iron has changed twice today and I still dey. My own is to inform my client about the change
Re: My 5m About To Shutdown Because Of Bad Economy by Sageez(m): 9:16am On Feb 18
michlins:
OP, charge cost reflective charge. It will be difficult but the farmers will come back. They will process the rice and sell at the right price.

Prices of iron has changed twice today and I still dey. My own is to inform my client about the change

That's what I did yesterday. Some customers left when we told them of the new price

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello And Ask For Help Against Rascism! / Nospecto / Hi, I'm Paulus:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.