Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 (2891 Views)

A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest / 2019 UTME: JAMB Issues Warning To Candidates / 'ASUU On Strike' Warning At University Of Benin Main Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Ningishzida: 10:03am On Feb 17
I tell Africans all the time, the west is not what you think it is on social media and TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsXNNziIKdM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by jos4kay: 3:53pm On Feb 17
Come back for people that want to go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Ohraykon: 4:08pm On Feb 17
Na today if we still think japa will help us instead of fighting our government then kanye west was right. Slavery is a choice!!!

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by BigDawsNet: 4:26pm On Feb 17
My advice...

Pay 100 tution before you fly from ur home country to the UK so u can enjoy ur stay

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Jayboi(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17
Iro nla. It's a lie joor. I don't believe that. Anyone will just come online and want to trend. Come back to Nigeria and do what exactly?
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Chibuezem(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17
Ohraykon:
Na today if we still think japa will help us instead of fighting our government then kanye west was right. Slavery is a choice!!!
Slavery is not a choice when your slave masters have power over you.... Why would I travel out of my country to start life from scratch if my country is good.

For those who have the fund to japa, pls do the needful as for those who don't shut up your mouth and face the heat in the country.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by flokii: 9:07pm On Feb 17
This is true o... so many are returning to Nigeria, Ghana etc. for reasons best known to them.

If you're in Naija and you have something doing, please don't join the japa train.. Build and grow at home in the midst of family and friends.

Keep hope alive..

Pray for Africa..

Pray for the Black continent to break free from shackles of slavery in all it forms, everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Africanwardrobe(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17
10mths old Lenovo Ideapad for sale @180K in Abuja, no form of damage or outstanding issue, can be waybilled to you. Whatsapp me on 081 zero 639 zero 741

4gb ram, 1tb hdd, core i3,
screen display length: 15.6 Inches
Resolution: 1920×1080
processor speed: 2.2GHz
Memory Technology: DDR4

Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Ohraykon: 1:23am On Feb 18
Chibuezem:
Slavery is not a choice when your slave masters have power over you.... Why would I travel out of my country to start life from scratch if my country is good.

For those who have the fund to japa, pls do the needful as for those who don't shut up your mouth and face the heat in the country.
you have stocholm syndrome na una type kanye dey refer to! Just imagine keep on worshipping your oppresors.
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Chibuezem(m): 2:33am On Feb 18
Ohraykon:
you have stocholm syndrome na una type kanye dey refer to! Just imagine keep on worshipping your oppresors.
. Them never kidnap you for this country na why you get mouth they speak grammar, I pray you don't experience Nigeria. The Kanye you are worshipping, singing his songs has never for once gone to search for his African roots, he's there dating white and being controlled by the West.

A bag of cement is 15k...... Nigeria is doing well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by PastorOlokonla: 2:44am On Feb 18
flokii:
This is true o... so many are returning to Nigeria, Ghana etc. for reasons best known to them.

If you're in Naija and you have something doing, please don't join the japa train.. Build and grow at home in the midst of family and friends.

Keep hope alive..

Pray for Africa..

Pray for the Black continent to break free from shackles of slavery in all it forms, everywhere.

Prayer? After you advocated and voted in a disaster!

I am pleasantly surprised at you people. APC plundered and destroyed Nigeria for the past 8 years and you still advocated for them again and now you are talking of prayers!

Nigeria will never work because of people like yourself and I say this with due sincerity absent of malice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by franchasofficia: 3:24am On Feb 18
flokii:

Keep hope alive..

Pray for Africa..

Pray for yourself. Pray for your personal success and growth and forget about Nigeria.

Any prayer for Nigeria as a country is a waste of time and energy

Nigeria doesn't need any prayer, Nigeria only need Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas to sincerely repent and stop seeing Igbos as enemies and allow equity, fairness and love to reign so that any competent Nigerian from any tribe can comfortably win elections and get appointed into leadership positions without bias to lead Nigeria to greatness.

But as long as most Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have swore that an Igbo man or woman will never rule Nigeria whether he or she is competent or not, Nigeria will never progress, it's not a curse, it is natural and scriptural too
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by grandstar(m): 4:54am On Feb 18
jos4kay:
Come back for people that want to go

He was probably like you before he traveled.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Ohraykon: 7:55am On Feb 18
Chibuezem:
. Them never kidnap you for this country na why you get mouth they speak grammar, I pray you don't experience Nigeria. The Kanye you are worshipping, singing his songs has never for once gone to search for his African roots, he's there dating white and being controlled by the West.

A bag of cement is 15k...... Nigeria is doing well.
abeg shut it, coward, so abroad na heaven, people no dey miss for there abi? Make una dey run all around the world like headless chickens. When you reach the abroad your mind go touch down abi!
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Chibuezem(m): 8:15am On Feb 18
Ohraykon:
abeg shut it, coward, so abroad na heaven, people no dey miss for there abi? Make una dey run all around the world like headless chickens. When you reach the abroad your mind go touch down abi!
Calling me a coward would not mask your ignorance bro,In abroad everyone is given the basic social amenities but here you must have a connection to the elite before you benefit from your civil rights. Like I said make Nigeria no jam you.
Happy Sunday, make sure you go to church and ask God to forgive you for the stupidity you displayed this morning.

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by jos4kay: 8:27am On Feb 18
grandstar:

He was probably like you before he traveled.

Travelling is are for hustlers and thrillers. People that don't have that spirit cannot survive.

As Nigeria bad reach, you cannot die of hunger, your friends and families will turn up for you.

So as you are travelling leave Nigeria mindset behind and research how Nigerians living in UK survives.
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Britishpea: 9:46am On Feb 18
If you “japa” and e no work there quickly “Japada”
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Ohraykon: 11:13am On Feb 18
Chibuezem:
Calling me a coward would not mask your ignorance bro,In abroad everyone is given the basic social amenities but here you must have a connection to the elite before you benefit from your civil rights. Like I said make Nigeria no jam you.
Happy Sunday, make sure you go to church and ask God to forgive you for the stupidity you displayed this morning.

May God have mercy on you.
e no go better for you and that useless pastor, Jesus and your oppresor god jehovah, ewu i dey educate you make you get sense. Keep on romancing your oppresors. Abroad wey be say na dere African problems start from. Who are your elites? Are they aliens from mars? You are just a double coward. If the oyinbo masses didn't tackle their government will it be okay for you to travel? Nkapi and oluku!!!
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Chibuezem(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18
Ohraykon:
e no go better for you and that useless pastor, Jesus and your oppresor god jehovah, ewu i dey educate you make you get sense. Keep on romancing your oppresors. Abroad wey be say na dere African problems start from. Who are your elites? Are they aliens from mars? You are just a double coward. If the oyinbo masses didn't tackle their government will it be okay for you to travel? Nkapi and oluku!!!
Lol I don dey expose you small small
Na better werey you be, A fool that does not believe in God, always blaming the whites for your problems meanwhile you refused to remove the log in your eyes.
Claiming that Christianity is a white man religion that has enslaved us. Keep on racking up delusions. FYI you are nothing more than a mumbling pained Nigerian tribalistic who believes in backwardness, suffering with a blot of entitlement mentality.

God bless you in your foolishness.
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Chibuezem(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18
Ohraykon:
See as you dey inside wheel barrow dey shout hakunna mama gi..... Lol

1 Like

Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Ohraykon: 3:37pm On Feb 18
Chibuezem:

Lol I don dey expose you small small
Na better werey you be, A fool that does not believe in God, always blaming the whites for your problems meanwhile you refused to remove the log in your eyes.
Claiming that Christianity is a white man religion that has enslaved us. Keep on racking up delusions. FYI you are nothing more than a mumbling pained Nigerian tribalistic who believes in backwardness, suffering with a blot of entitlement mentality.

God bless you in your foolishness.
sharap your jehovah and co no be white man for your mind grin ewu continue in your delusions as if your father's or mother's village is in the bible lol 😂 see slave calling me fool, you wey be mugu dey follow religion wey no concern you. Africant like you dey go your saviour land go wash plate, okpo pikin and amumpama
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Chibuezem(m): 4:40am On Feb 19
Ohraykon:
sharap your jehovah and co no be white man for your mind grin ewu continue in your delusions as if your father's or mother's village is in the bible lol 😂 see slave calling me fool, you wey be mugu dey follow religion wey no concern you. Africant like you dey go your saviour land go wash plate, okpo pikin and amumpama
I see you only offer insults and jokes to a rational discussion in a bit to cover your ignorance and callousness.
It's only a matter of time you will realized that nigerians are slaves to the political elite who's earnest desire is for the elimination of the middle class.
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Ohraykon: 8:28pm On Feb 19
Chibuezem:
I see you only offer insults and jokes to a rational discussion in a bit to cover your ignorance and callousness.
It's only a matter of time you will realized that nigerians are slaves to the political elite who's earnest desire is for the elimination of the middle class.
a coward will run away many times enjoy your journey to obodo oyinbo cheesy packaged modernised slavery lol
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Chibuezem(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19
Ohraykon:
a coward will run away many times enjoy your journey to obodo oyinbo cheesy packaged modernised slavery lol
Tbt I'm still in Nigeria bro, if I have the opportunity I will go and comeback to develop my country. First let me amass knowledge, wisdom and money that I might make an impact in my country. We are really passing through alot because a certain group of people including you decided to choose tribalism instead of capacity.
Don't mention me again I'm having brain damage from your deluded comments.
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Ohraykon: 3:49pm On Feb 20
Chibuezem:

Tbt I'm still in Nigeria bro, if I have the opportunity I will go and comeback to develop my country. First let me amass knowledge, wisdom and money that I might make an impact in my country. We are really passing through alot because a certain group of people including you decided to choose tribalism instead of capacity.
Don't mention me again I'm having brain damage from your deluded comments.
will you sharap coming from the most tribalised people of naija. Who feel they are better than everyone one else. Peter obi that is a scam. Whats the difference with him atiku and tinubu grin make una dey deceive unaselves.
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Chibuezem(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20
Ohraykon:
will you sharap coming from the most tribalised people of naija. Who feel they are better than everyone one else. Tinubu that is a scam. Whats the difference with tinubu and Tinubu grin make una dey deceive unaselves.
My brother you don wake up finally.
Re: Warning To Africans That Plan To Move To The UK In 2024 by Ohraykon: 8:35pm On Feb 20
Chibuezem:

My brother you don wake up finally.
oga stop editing what i said, obi is a big scammmmm!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get Information On Futo At Www.futocomm.com / So No Hope For People That Score 180 N Uniben? / 7 Reasons For Mass Failure In WAEC,SSCE,NECO And JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.