Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest (4165 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / 5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Dear Igbos, especially our University student don’t be part of any protest against Tinubu. Don’t pay attention to whatever suffering the masses are going through, they could manipulate you thorough your good heart to protest or even do the unthinkable, every Igbo must remember Kaduna Nzeogwu, it is not anybody’s duty to free anyone from suffering, if at all, it should be the duty of those voted for yet they the ones bringing the most pains.

Aside from that, we still have a case in court, I know tuition increase is hard on everybody, but please keep yourself safe in your school or go home for the time being, it is not going to be be easy but we are not going to be manipulated, we should rather work harder instead and overcome. Anybody joining any form of protest against this regime is entirely on your own especially if you are Igbo.

I believe that all that is happening currently is right, if opportunities can be created, so far as Peter Obi case remains in court and Tinubu is our President for the time being, I know it is hurtful but those especially that voted for Tinubu, if you can’t afford tuition, please kindly dropout instead of endangering the fragile country and yourself. As we are likely to hit the unbearable stage of pain and suffering soon if something urgent is not done, I hope everyone hang on.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by KGBKremlin: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Dear Igbos, especially our University student don’t be part of any protest against Tinubu. Don’t pay attention to whatever suffering the masses are going through, they could manipulate you thorough your good heart to protest or even do the unthinkable, every Igbo soldier must remember Kaduna Nzeogwu, it is not anybody’s duty to free anyone from suffering, if at all, it should be the duty of those voted for yet they the ones bringing the most pains.

Aside from that, we still have a case in court, I know tuition increase is hard on everybody, but please keep yourself safe in your school or go home for the time being, it is not going to be be easy but we are not going to be manipulated, we should rather work harder instead and overcome. Anybody joining any form of protest against this regime is entirely on your own especially if you are Igbo.

I believe that all that is happening currently has is right, if opportunities can be created, so far as Peter Obi case remains in court and Tinubu is our President for the time being, I know it is hurtful but those especially that voted for Tinubu, if you can’t afford tuition, please kindly dropout instead of endangering the fragile country and yourself. As we are likely to hit the unbearable stage of pain and suffering soon if something urgent is not done, I hope everyone hang on.

Off points

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Off points
Says you

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by HacheNoire: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Gibberish!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Dear Igbos, especially our University student don’t be part of any protest against Tinubu. Don’t pay attention to whatever suffering the masses are going through, they could manipulate you thorough your good heart to protest or even do the unthinkable, every Igbo must remember Kaduna Nzeogwu, it is not anybody’s duty to free anyone from suffering, if at all, it should be the duty of those voted for yet they the ones bringing the most pains.

I believe that all that is happening currently has is right, if opportunities can be created, so far as Peter Obi case remains in court and Tinubu is our President for the time being, I know it is hurtful but those especially that voted for Tinubu, if you can’t afford tuition, please kindly dropout instead of endangering the fragile country and yourself. As we are likely to hit the unbearable stage of pain and suffering soon if something urgent is not done, I hope everyone hang on.
For how long should we keep hanging on? We hanged on for 8 solid years under Buhari, you expect us to keep hanging on under this man?

6 Likes

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

For how long should we keep hanging on? We hanged on for 8 solid years under Buhari, you expect us to keep hanging on under this man?
Go and protest na, Lekki toll gate no longer in your mind, who gave the order, Tinubu that has upgraded from thugs to armed forces is what you want to protest go ahead, left for me no Igbo should join the protest

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by APCNig: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Even animals think they are humans because they can talk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
APCNig:
Even animals think they are humans because they can talk
No it the other way round even human think they are not animals because they can talk, apparently animals don’t talk In the human contest so only an animal will assign animals talking abilities

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Trash!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by YourMrBoo: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
This is not necessary.
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Trash!
You comment on trash instead of put in the bin, well if you are Igbo if you protest you are on your own, if you are agbadorian go ahead, bravo

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
YourMrBoo:
This is not necessary.

To you, then jump and pass it maybe important to others

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by flokii: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Despite all the LekkiLies and fraudulent massacre protests by Aisha Yesuf0ol and her goons, the Jagaban of the universe still won presidential election. As our people will say.. 'ri ro ni ti eniyan, si se ni ti Olorun'.
Truly God pass man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by survivor10(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
My dear brothers, don't die in their wars.

Let the south east be peaceful. The Yorubas can protest.

Remember Kaduna Nzeogwu, as OP said.

Igbos paid with almost 3 million civilian lives in a bit to save one useless Nigeria

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

SLAVE!! You are foolishly hoping that your criminal Peter Obi will win the court case again the drug lord right? Suffer no dey tire una some useful idiot Igbos? What happened to joining hands to fight for Biafra where you will stop all these complain and live a very good life as human beings should? What did you all see in this nigeria that you want to assist them to keep on alive, yet you complain the most? Emere unu ifa eme ndi Igbo? Tufiakwa!!

Suffer no dey tire una some useful idiot Igbos? What happened to joining hands to fight for Biafra where you will stop all these complain and live a very good life as human beings should? What did you all see in this nigeria that you want to assist them to keep on alive, yet you complain the most? Emere unu ifa eme ndi Igbo? Tufiakwa!

Mind44, allow me to insult this my idiot brother, please in your life don’t ever try to tell me what I chose between Biafra and Nigeria, it is a personal choice and don’t ever cross your stupid boundaries, we own Nigeria, I’m a Zikist, I idolize Kaduna Nzeogwu, I appreciate Ojukwu for the war but I believe in Nigeria and I don’t owe you a fvcken explanation, I support there to be a referendum and I advocate it cause I believe that Nigerian Igbos are the majority, having said that please let’s respect each other choices as Igbos that’s the importance of a referendum which I respect IPOB for asking for instead, try see if there’s another Igbo you can manipulate, I have my reason for preferring Nigeria and if at all Nigeria divides I believe in AlaIgbo Republic.

What I see in some of you are carwords who prefer to run rather than stand your ground.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by wahalawahala: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Another useless thread frm the delusional republicans😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
You comment on trash instead of put in the bin, well if you are Igbo if you protest you are on your own, if you are agbadorian go ahead, bravo
You always post trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by helinues: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
You always post trash

grin cheesy

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
duro4chang:
You always post trash
that means you trash dweller why waste time in trash if you are okay

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy
Keep using your alternative accounts to comment and quote yourself,

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by helinues: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Keep using your alternative accounts to comment and quote yourself,

Alternative accounts? undecided

You better go and take your medication..

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
helinues:

Helinues Rest abeg, Zukwanike rest haba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by YourMrBoo: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

To you, then jump and pass it maybe important to others
Don't bring your nonsense tribal problem in the student space. It's not necessary. Sw and SE has mixed student in across federal and private universities.

So this your stuff ain't necessary so know your boundaries before you start becoming stupid
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Don't bring your nonsense tribal problem in the student space. It's not necessary. Sw and SE has mixed student in across federal and private universities.

So this your stuff ain't necessary so know your boundaries before you start becoming stupid

So what, same way south East south south live in mixed environment but several times like this we separate the goat from the sheep, Igbos joining under any guise are on their own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Varunpulyani: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
helinues:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by helinues: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
Helinues Rest abeg, Zukwanike rest haba

You are the one who should rest posting thrash.

Hope you can see how your threads are rated on this forum with the comments of other members so far .

Your trust score on this forum is below 2.5

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by Fkmodhi: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
Op me I truly understand your point though am not igbos so those Ronu should take to the street and Protest against there thief..nuuuubuuu president e sure me say emi lokan is ready for them, RRS and the useless police dey kampe…

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by YourMrBoo: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:

So what, same way south East south south live in mixed environment but several times like this we separate the goat from the sheep, Igbos joining under any guise are on their own

Leave the students out of it...
Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by duro4chang(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
AlexBells:
that means you trash dweller why waste time in trash if you are okay
This is exactly what I am saying. Trash everytime. The other day you were talking about war instead of peace.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest by AlexBells(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
BiafraInc:

You are daft and dumb and it is showing through your blind choice. Fools like you are the reason why we are trapped in the cesspit called nigeria because you keep repeating your idiocy once every four years and hoping for different result that never come. No sane Igbo should have any reason to want to belong to one cesspit called nigeria.

Thunder fire your likes and your useless choice. We will drag all of you fools into Biafra. You and your ilk have lost the legitimacy to think and make decisions and choices for yourselves, and we are now in charge of making decisions for all you useful idiot slaves of the cesspit, because you can't think correctly.

Look at a slave. You own nigeria my ass. Wishful thinking when reality says otherwise. May thunder continue to blaster your useful idiot zik that dragged us all into the nigeria mess. Go and read your history and stop mentioning zik again in your miserable life when discussing anything Biafra. You are such a daft and dumb asshole for referring to those that want to pull down your beloved cesspit as deserters.

If Biafra would be lead by people like you, who opens their mouth wide and all that flows is insult and thinking about that they know better and for everyone else, I can’t be part of such Biafra and same people like you is why Biafra has been failing, you know it all. Please stay away from my mention, I’m in Enugu and chilling, I will never be like Nzeogwu who had the option to sit back and chill agreement with Ojukwu but decided to head to war without a command, Oga please do your fight if you win like you said you can drag us along, I’m chilling but don’t Fvck with me

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Union Bank Takes On 3,000 Students On Financial Literacy / Pictures of the Pan-Atlantic University in Lagos, Nigeria. / Esut Supplementary Admission Form Now On Sale At Skye Bank Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.