Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever (1813 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by Jman06(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18
Mindlog:

You making no sense of marriage without children does not invalidate another person's desire to be child-free in marriage.....the sky is big enough for all.

Women don't make good companions to men, you can marry your fellow man who share same interests with you then you both decide whose sperm would be used to inseminate a surrogate mother, after she births, you both take custody of the baby and nurture........you don't need a wife nor a baby mama.
God forbid bad thing! I'm not gay and I haven't said that I'll not marry a lady. All I'm saying is that child bearing is very important to me. I also like women for good sex and the feminine warmth they offer. Not really companionship because I know that many married men don't rely on their wives for companionship especially when they have to work at a distant place from their family.
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by Mindlog: 7:41pm On Feb 18
Jman06:
God forbid bad thing! I'm not gay and I haven't said that I'll not marry a lady. All I'm saying is that child bearing is very important to me. I also like women for good sex and the feminine warmth they offer. Not really companionship because I know that many married men don't rely on their wives for companionship especially when they have to work at a distant place from their family.

In your own words, what does companionship mean within marital context?

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by Jman06(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18
Mindlog:

In your own words, what does companionship mean within marital context?
Perhaps giving your partner good sex is what companionship means Or what is your own definition of it?
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by Mindlog: 10:06pm On Feb 18
Jman06:
Perhaps giving your partner good sex is what companionship means Or what is your own definition of it?

People also do have "good sex" with random persons.

Companionship to me, is the intimacy, the presence and the thought of my spouse makes me feel at ease, looking forward to sharing aspirations and updates with mine. Plan and explore life together, share the highs and lows, making adjustments for each other then always looking forward to having getaway weekends......Being married but lonely is suffocating!

3 Likes

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by crackhaus: 10:58pm On Feb 18
Jman06:
Sometimes I wonder how I'll be racking my head on being the best at my work so I can make money in order to keep my woman and kids happy, and at the same time worry myself on how to keep her.

I believe that there are wise ladies out there from good homes with good upbringing who'll understand that she doesn't have to stress a man so much to meet her mundane expectations provided he's doing well in the aspect of providing for his family.
This! Don't even stress it.

Wives who want you to be Superman always end up scamming themselves.

Whenever they decide you're still not doing enough and start looking for who to talk to, they never actually have anything to complain about without looking stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by crackhaus: 11:01pm On Feb 18
greenie77:

Then ask yourself , If a man has all he desires in a union can he remain happy forever?

Don't we have men around us, who you have keenly observed that their wives are truly wife materials who are beautiful, homely, family-oriented and when you visit their homes, you sense calm and positive vibes BUT the man/husband is out on the streets, salivating over ladies and having sex with them, sponsoring their lifestyles, ladies who are no where in comparison to his wife, he claims he still loves.

No human, male or female is created to remain happy forever as they are not static beings as time and life will happen to each one of us.
I must be a robot then, cos I am perpetually in a constant state of happiness.

I guess I successfully hacked the matrix...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by crackhaus: 11:28pm On Feb 18
Mindlog:

Not everyone's concept of marriage involves birthing children, some choose to be single and having kids then we have those who got married and intentionally being child-free
Every time I read something like this, I automatically assume something must be wrong with either one of them, and I just don't mean medically.

Cos all things being equal (healthy & fertile), there's no way the woman in this scenario won't get pregnant at least once. Then what happens?

She gets rid of it? Okay

Which then circles back to what Jman06 asked, what is the point?
Why marry at all?

If companionship is the goal, then get it outside the institution of marriage...this is the better arrangement.

And YES, one of the main purposes of marriage is procreation. No amount of jibber-jabber or gobbledygook will change that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by Mindlog: 12:11am On Feb 19
crackhaus:

Every time I read something like this, I automatically assume something must be wrong with either one of them, and I just don't mean medically.

Cos all things being equal (healthy & fertile), there's no way the woman in this scenario won't get pregnant at least once. Then what happens?

She gets rid of it? Okay

Why marry at all?

If companionship is the goal, then get it outside the institution of marriage...this is the better arrangement.

And YES, one of the main purposes of marriage is procreation. No amount of jibber-jabber or gobbledygook will change that.

Many are sexually active outside marriage and procreating without being married!

A woman who is very intentional about nothing getting pregnant would do "everything" possible not to get pregnant. there are gynaecological and andrological options available.

Some crave for companionships in marriage while being child-free, that is their choice that is also valid!

2 Likes

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by pocohantas(f): 12:49am On Feb 19
Mindlog:

1___ Many are sexually active outside marriage and procreating without being married!

2____ A woman who is very intentional about not getting pregnant would do "everything" possible not to get pregnant. there are gynaecological and andrological options available

Some crave for companionships in marriage while being child-free, that is their choice that is also valid!

It should be common sense, tbh. But let's speak for every single woman/couple in the world.

I must commend your patience to engage them. You are a patient woman!!
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by crackhaus: 5:33am On Feb 19
Mindlog:

Many are sexually active outside marriage and procreating without being married!

A woman who is very intentional about nothing getting pregnant would do "everything" possible not to get pregnant. there are gynaecological and andrological options available.

Most Nigerian women in Nigeria can't even afford this and those who can will not want to do it because, EUREKA!!!, women change their minds per second... but whatever you say though.
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by akeeng: 12:56pm On Feb 19
Klass99:
Why the F did you delete all your comments/posts? Is everything okay at home?

Must be a hard one deleting over 150 pages of posts. Whatever youโ€™re going through, I hope you overcome

3 Likes

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by henrimoto(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19
Jman06:
As far as I'm concerned, it makes no sense getting married in the first place if one doesn't want to have kids. What would they be doing together? Is it the so called companionship which to me is useless to a man because there are a lot of things to keep a man company in this time and age. As a matter of fact, women don't make good companions to men because they usually have different interests from what men find interesting.
.. I don't agree with This part . ...women don't make good companions to men..? ...says who?

..if women don't make good companions to men, abeg, is it pet animals that will make good companions to men?

A couple that is not compatible can't create a good companionship.
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by tosinhtml: 2:17pm On Feb 19
Klass99:

You people take too much pride in a tool that doesn't really do much in giving us pleasure. The clitoris is a woman's pleasure point!

This is too much generalisation in this post, It's like saying a woman with a much nicer body is not a pleasure point for men.

In relation to this topic, every lady (not referring to you) who says size doesn't matter are ignorant, your tool of work is as important as your knowledge in your specific field of work. A carpenter can have all the knowledge in the world but needs the right tool to implement. You cannot have one without the other. It is like Data Structure & Algorithms, you need both, coders will understand this. Data is the tool, algorithm is the knowledge. With the appropriate tool, you can prove your knowledge.

Researchers found vaginal depth is 3 - 5 inches, therefore a minimum size every man should have is 3 inches. A too big tool or too small tool will not work, just like carpentry nails.

So in conclusion, the pride in the tool is justified.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by henrimoto(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19
Jman06:
... So you understand the feminine warmth a woman offers but you didn't see it as part of companionship.

Pls, have a proper rethink of your orientation about establishing a happy family.

Those men you mentioned in your comment that work at a distance place from their family, what do they use to keep companionship when they are far from home?

Look around, take a cue from happy and healthy family setting around you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by henrimoto(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19
Mindlog:

Companionship to me, is the intimacy, the presence and the thought of my spouse makes me feel at ease, looking forward to sharing aspirations and updates with mine. Plan and explore life together, share the highs and lows, making adjustments for each other then always looking forward to having getaway weekends......Being married but lonely is suffocating!
..Mindlog, thank you for this superb explanation about companionship.

@jman06.. That's what having a woman as a companion is .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by imustsaymymindo: 6:36pm On Feb 19
No one in the actual sense wants or can be "happy" forever. It's boring.

It's not your job to make people happy. Stop worrying about things that is not in your control.

If you ever are to make someone happy, do it to make yourself feel good instead. Do it to raise your oxytocin.

You are not married to a woman to make her happy.

You don't have kids to make them happy.

People have every right to be sad or feel whatever emotion they want at any point in time. Rich or poor. Single or married.

Stop letting other people's emotions rob on yours. Decide how you want to feel.

Happiness is a choice. And that choice is personal.

And besides, there is a lot to life than happiness. cheesy grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by imustsaymymindo: 6:37pm On Feb 19
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by Starz825(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19
joseph1832:
tell me more. grin

It's good a man know these things, so he can know when he can be very direct in his approach.... grin grin cheesy cheesy

A woman's cycle ranges from 21-35....anything apart from this isn't known to be normal...

Women ovulate 13 days from their next cycle...

Once you enter raw in this period...you are likely to impregnate her.....esp those who have a shorter cycle like the 21s...

Men who can't abstain or use CD need to know these things...to Avoid unwanted pregnancy...

The best time to have sex with your woman is 3 days before and after her cycle cos at this time, she is not ovulating...but that doesn't mean she can't get pregnant as your sperm can stay in her for more than 7days...which can impregnate her esp if she has a shorter cycle...like the 21s....

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by Calylove: 7:58pm On Feb 19
While having many of one's desires fulfilled in a union can contribute significantly to happiness, achieving sustained and lasting happiness in any relationship is complex. Happiness often depends on various factors, and individual expectations, personal growth, and external circumstances can all play a role.

Here are some considerations:

Communication and Understanding:

Effective communication and mutual understanding between partners are essential for long-term happiness. Openly sharing thoughts, feelings, and expectations can foster a deep connection.
Personal Growth:

Both individuals in the union should have opportunities for personal growth and self-fulfillment. Supporting each other's aspirations and individual well-being contributes to overall happiness.
Adaptability:

Life is dynamic, and circumstances can change. Being adaptable and resilient in the face of challenges is crucial for maintaining happiness over the long term.
Shared Values:

Having shared values and goals helps create a sense of unity and purpose in the relationship. Aligning on fundamental aspects can contribute to a lasting and fulfilling connection.
Continuous Effort:

Sustaining happiness requires ongoing effort and commitment from both partners. Regularly investing time and energy into the relationship can help prevent complacency.
Emotional Intimacy:

Emotional intimacy, trust, and a sense of emotional security are foundational for a happy and lasting union. Building and maintaining these aspects of the relationship is vital.
Managing Expectations:

Realistic expectations are crucial. While a fulfilling relationship can bring happiness, expecting a partner to fulfill every need or desire may set unrealistic standards.
Coping with Changes:

Life brings changes, whether they be related to career, health, or other aspects. The ability to cope with these changes together is a key component of long-term happiness.
It's important to recognize that happiness is subjective and varies among individuals. While a fulfilling union can contribute significantly to happiness, it's also influenced by personal perspectives, coping mechanisms, and the ability to navigate life's challenges together. Ongoing effort, communication, and mutual support are integral to fostering a happy and enduring relationship.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by sukkot: 6:59am On Feb 20
Ishilove:

Now I know you're trolling. 'Aberrations' indeed ๐Ÿ™„
lmao Ishi yes abberations ๐Ÿ˜† . In medical texts itโ€™s 27.3
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by sukkot: 7:02am On Feb 20
Jman06:
If you don't want to have kids, what's the essence of getting married in the first place?
itโ€™s a great question ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by sukkot: 7:04am On Feb 20
Mindlog:

Not everyone's concept of marriage involves birthing children, some choose to be single and having kids then we have those who got married and intentionally being child-free
hmmm very rare in Africa, voluntary childlessness, that is . But to each their own
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by sukkot: 7:06am On Feb 20
Jman06:
As far as I'm concerned, it makes no sense getting married in the first place if one doesn't want to have kids. What would they be doing together? Is it the so called companionship which to me is useless to a man because there are a lot of things to keep a man company in this time and age. As a matter of fact, women don't make good companions to men because they usually have different interests from what men find interesting.
๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ You going in. Canโ€™t say I fully agree but you are definitely going in lmao
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by sukkot: 7:08am On Feb 20
Mindlog:

You making no sense of marriage without children does not invalidate another person's desire to be child-free in marriage.....the sky is big enough for all.

Women don't make good companions to men, you can marry your fellow man who share same interests with you then you both decide whose sperm would be used to inseminate a surrogate mother, after she births, you both take custody of the baby and nurture........you don't need a wife nor a baby mama.
๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by sukkot: 7:10am On Feb 20
Mindlog:

you going in bro ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by Karleb(m): 7:14am On Feb 20
That's when she'll start denying her husband sex. Just kidding. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by sukkot: 7:14am On Feb 20
crackhaus:

She gets rid of it? Okay

Why marry at all?

strong points. I donโ€™t see why not unless one or the both of them is medically compromised and canโ€™t have children . I can understand not wanting many children but at least have just one if you are capable of it
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by sukkot: 7:16am On Feb 20
pocohantas:

It should be common sense, tbh. But let's speak for every single woman/couple in the world.

I must commend your patience to engage them. You are a patient woman!!
mindlog is a woman ? ๐Ÿ‘€
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by sukkot: 7:19am On Feb 20
akeeng:

Why the F did you delete all your comments/posts? Is everything okay at home?

Must be a hard word deleting over 150 pages of posts. Whatever youโ€™re going through, I hope you overcome
klass99 deleted all her comments?
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by sukkot: 7:26am On Feb 20
tosinhtml:

This is too much generalisation in this post, It's like saying a woman with a much nicer body is not a pleasure point for men.

In relation to this topic, every lady (not referring to you) who says size doesn't matter are ignorant, your tool of work is as important as your knowledge in your specific field of work. A carpenter can have all the knowledge in the world but needs the right tool to implement. You cannot have one without the other. It is like Data Structure & Algorithms, you need both, coders will understand this. Data is the tool, algorithm is the knowledge. With the appropriate tool, you can prove your knowledge.

Researchers found vaginal depth is 3 - 5 inches, therefore a minimum size every man should have is 3 inches. A too big tool or too small tool will not work, just like carpentry nails.

So in conclusion, the pride in the tool is justified.
hmmm yeah to each his own. At the end of the day though spirituality over physicality. Find someone you are spiritually compatible with. Not religion oooo. Just someone you vibe with on a higher level. Someone with intelligence who knows we are more than our flesh. But thatโ€™s just a side bar cuz we like what we like
Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by Xosh: 7:59am On Feb 20
Damn this thread is lit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Has All She Desires In A Union Can She Remain Happy Forever by sukkot: 8:09am On Feb 20
Karleb:
That's when she'll start denying her husband sex. Just kidding. cheesy
cheesy itโ€™s true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Like Him But Don't Know Whether He Likes Me Back. / A 27-year-old Man Havingsexual Intercourse Withchicken / Are You TTC ? Come In Lets Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.