Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Please What's Causing The Rise In Cement Price? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What's Causing The Rise In Cement Price? (303 Views)

Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit โ‚ฆ9,000 - Manufacturers / Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production / Osinbajo: Firm Okays โ‚ฆ2,600 Cement Price To Boost FGโ€™s Housing Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's Causing The Rise In Cement Price? by Salubata(m): 10:16am On Feb 17
What's the reason behind the sudden rise in cement Price? angry

As angry as I am, I don't want to point accusing finger at the known manufacturers of this product because reason behind the surge in price, I don't know. angry

How much is a bag of Cement in your area today?
I heard 12000 in some State, though unverified angry angry angry
Re: Please What's Causing The Rise In Cement Price? by AnawallsE(m): 10:44am On Feb 17
Salubata:

As angry as I am, I don't want to point accusing finger at the known manufacturers of this product because reason behind the surge in price, I don't know. angry

blubaa

1 Like

Re: Please What's Causing The Rise In Cement Price? by 123yes(m): 10:50am On Feb 17
Bad economy Naira devaluation, un sound economic policies and bad leadership. You can add your own.

1 Like

Re: Please What's Causing The Rise In Cement Price? by Deogratiasfx: 10:51am On Feb 17
Salubata:

Peter Obi is the cause

1 Like

Re: Please What's Causing The Rise In Cement Price? by 4Play(m): 10:58am On Feb 17
Who remembers this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/7842393/bua-moves-crash-cement-price

Apparently, the cement price rise problem was resolved in September 2023:

Those Igbos brains is fvcked up.
They hate tinubu
They hate dangote

Innoson is an "angel" ๐Ÿ˜‚
Perhaps they would say tinubu should had visited innoson instead๐Ÿ˜‚

Imagine people continually wailing because of the high price of cement and now that something had been done about it are still unhappy because tinubu was the man to get it right and not their failure Obi the Pandora thief ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ
Re: Please What's Causing The Rise In Cement Price? by Iykopee(m): 11:01am On Feb 17
#13,000 here in Port Harcourt.

Thief'nubu is an animal with criminals as supporters.
Re: Please What's Causing The Rise In Cement Price? by Salubata(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17
This is being manufactured in Nigeria, the raw material is gotten here!
It's very sad
123yes:
Bad economy Naira devaluation, un sound economic policies and bad leadership. You can add your own.
Re: Please What's Causing The Rise In Cement Price? by Salubata(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17
A bag 13000, can you imagine angry
Iykopee:
#13,000 here in Port Harcourt.

Thief'nubu is an animal with criminals as supporters.
Re: Please What's Causing The Rise In Cement Price? by Salubata(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17
We only heard that cock and bull story from BUA, here we are now.
4Play:
Who remembers this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/7842393/bua-moves-crash-cement-price

Apparently, the cement price rise problem was resolved in September 2023:

(1) (Reply)

Igboho: I Can Now Return To Nigeria โ€” Professor Banji Akintoye / Names Of 8 IJAW Owned Lgas In Akwa-ibom State. / Hon Wahab Egungbohun Celebrates Brother,ibd Dende @56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.