Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Born To Do It By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born To Do It By Soibi Versatile (92 Views)

Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born To Do It By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 10:28am On Feb 17
Daily Devotional
Scriptural Compositions
17/2/24

Born to Do It

Before I formed you in your mom’s womb. I have known you and already set you aside to give prophecies to nations.

Jeremiah 1:5

December 29 2022 saw the passing away of Brazilian football legend Pele. What a great footballer he was, winning three world cups and scoring over 750 official goals to his credit. Pele was a football genius. A master goal scorer and when once asked about his abilities he said ” I was born for football as Beethoven was for Music and Michael Angelo was for painting”

When babies are born. We cannot really know them as humans. Even with the scientific help of ultrasounds .We can only identify some of their possible traits and characteristics. But God is not like us humans.

Long time ago, Jeremiah already wrote about God’s words about his calling to be a prophet. God had given Jeremiah a prophetic mandate. God has a purpose and a proposal for our lives and we can get to that purpose by listening with a soft heart what God has said about us.

We can see Jeremiah’s life in parallel with his calling. As we set out to do what God has gifted us to do may we do it with the zeal, desire and dexterity with which we have been greatly endowed. May we also not be distracted by contrary opinions in our bid to carry out our assignment.

Talk about it

What has God gifted you to do ?

How can Jeremiah’s case guide you?

Key Point: God gifts us to do a thing in accordance with his purpose.

Prayer: Lord guide me as I follow your calling for my life.

(1) (Reply)

Dreams: Colour And Interpretations / 4 Major Things Ruining Lots Of Young People (part 2) / The Hardship Is Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.