Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent (57698 Views)

Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent / EFCC Arrests Man For Selling New Naira Notes. 648 ATM Cards Recovered From Him. / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by drololaaof: 12:23pm On Feb 17
post=128498481:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewhistler.ng/banker-caught-by-efcc-selling-new-naira-notes-to-pos-agent/amp/
Very good operation, but this is a fraction of those involved. Hardly can you get new notes from the banks but go to social parties you will see bales of new notes in the hands of the vendors

1 Like

Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by seunayantokun(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17
Na now them just dey that?
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by Boondocxs(f): 12:24pm On Feb 17
post=128498870:

Inukwa ooooo
Inukwa
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by ozo13(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17
MrSundry:
The level of rots across the country will take divine intervention to clean up.

You can hardly withdraw up to 50k cash from most banks. Yet, every Saturday you will see people spraying millions of mints at Owambe.
Even club houses too.then they were selling 7/8k mint cash for 10k.people plenty join hand spoil this country Sha all in the name of survival and na greet.

1 Like

Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by Dwaizman(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17
Tayorshd87:

Na that street I won enter now make I leave salary job
Join both... E get why lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by Chukwuka319(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17
See their idiotic faces, like melum ebele.
And the surname of the criminal banker seems to be a false friend of the Yoruba word for Beans.Lol!
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by Christlike01: 12:37pm On Feb 17
When the Federal Government realizes the kind of damage these known criminals from a particular section of the country have caused, they will be pushed out of Nigeria !
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by Donedeal1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17
A good student of the CEO,

That is how many of them runs things

The front doors are all locked

But the backdoor is widely opened.
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by ipobarecriminals: 12:39pm On Feb 17
grin EWA AGANYIN grin.i miss my 9ja colabo cool embarassed.

Hang the πŸ– angry angry
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by ppogba: 12:45pm On Feb 17
That is what happens when Banks intentionally killed the Internal Control.

Gone are those days.

Not until someone I do not want to mention started with the idea of performing internal control functions " remotely".

Ha! Gone are those days really.
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by Advocate500: 12:50pm On Feb 17
post=128498481:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewhistler.ng/banker-caught-by-efcc-selling-new-naira-notes-to-pos-agent/amp/
this is never our main problem,we like chasing shadows,mint or not attract same value.
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by Karufi: 12:54pm On Feb 17
By their name, you shall know them grin angry
Corrupt people who want rule Nigeria by πŸ”₯ by force
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by bizzibodi(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17
Banks now chase pos operators,owambe party organisers to sell minted naira notes to d level of stinking corruption/corrupt people in this country makes Satan a saint.
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by PNomsule: 1:06pm On Feb 17
MrSundry:
The level of rots across the country will take divine intervention to clean up.

You can hardly withdraw up to 50k cash from most banks. Yet, every Saturday you will see people spraying millions of mints at Owambe.
They call it capitalism grin

1 Like

Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by bluefilm: 1:06pm On Feb 17
So new naira notes still dey?
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by gaskiyamagana: 1:07pm On Feb 17
aboki2000:
Na today

Them full everywhere like MTN
Leave the poor POS man alone, go to event centre of big men disgracing our naira.
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by ToyozzieTohSwt: 1:10pm On Feb 17
This shouldn't be a new news nah Something that have been happening since when Nigeria started establishing banks

Anyways, I buy/sell coins, swap giftcards and e-wallet funds to Naira at the best rates only on XPM Exchange. LINK IN SIGNATURE to begin

That's all
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by DeepSight(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17
israelmao:
The kind of Naira notes that come out of Nigerian banks this day most especially N10,N20,N50,N100 and N200 are appalling and unbenefiting for use yet bankers hijack new naira notes in their possession for illegal sales to the POS operators,I call on the attention of CBN to check this excesses as well as unnecessary and illegal withdrawals from customers' bank accounts.

Its for Owambe's and Strip Clubs.
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by naijaking1: 1:13pm On Feb 17
Changing new naira notes?
Let them arrest the big boys at cbn
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by opera1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17
This is common in all the state now.
You can't see banks dispensing ₦200 notes but you see it all over with those selling naira at various events
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by mukthar2000(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17
No be today , CBN staff bring new note out for guys infront of CBN to help them sell for party people for weeken .EFCC should go there to arrest, intend of using igbo guy to thread.
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by zoomman(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17
We are the ones doing ourselves. I am sure most people would visit ATM machine to withdraw money but no cash to withdraw because most have been giving to the POS people and they on the other hand will charge times two of what ought to be charged. Change begins with us.
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by jojothaiv(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

He should be treated like an arm robber
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by hosemujica: 1:56pm On Feb 17
kingar:
But how is this a crime. How do POS agents get money to run their business
I hope you are joking, cause you should know that this is a crime.
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by Bayajjidda: 1:57pm On Feb 17
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

He should be treated like an arm robber

And how should your president be treated?
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by Oluwademilade: 1:58pm On Feb 17
It’s Tinubus fault
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by FireUpNow(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17
Bankers and wayo and sharp moves be like ogbinor soup and furu
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by COMPAQ(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17
kingar:
But how is this a crime. How do POS agents get money to run their business

Dumbest question I've heard in a while? Shouldn't they withdraw it from their accounts like we all do? Must it be mint?

1 Like

Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by civilserva: 2:19pm On Feb 17
walezy14:
90% of crime committed perpetrated by Obicry and turning Nigeria economy upside down.

Na you go cry more.
Na so you your people forged signature of a president to move money out from CBN.
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by Evercurious(f): 2:20pm On Feb 17
Confirm4real:
How many times have you gone to the bank for withdrawal and you're given new notes

Banks use the new notes for business purposes...

FCMB PH branches do...Infact I know of one of their branches at Mothercat PH that their ATM dispenses N1k mint
Re: Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent by commoditiesnig: 2:25pm On Feb 17
Caramia2020:
That's how bankers are cashing out while they pay customers 5k.
I tell you.. So bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.