Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) (43036 Views)

Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) / Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire Along Ife-ibadan Expressway. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Kay25(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17
Parydelegate:
Seyi Makinde is working....no more brown roofs in ibadan
There will still be brown roof
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Lumarstone: 4:19pm On Feb 17
optionalY09:
correct it, It was not done by Makinde it was done by Oyo state government.

He didn’t use his money he uses the government money

The projects was initiated and executed by GSM administration, therefore, he is the one that build up the project. Saying it's state government money was used is just a falacy of argumentum.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Tonim(f): 4:23pm On Feb 17
saintrow1:

They are already doing it, they hate anything good coming from Yoruba ppl. The hate, jealousy and envy is so much that they can't contain it inside their dirty mind anymore. Won ti ya werey

grin You are very funny
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Difrent: 4:45pm On Feb 17
Hardamz:

You know nothing, Bro. I am an Ìbàdàn Boy and have lived my life in the City. I dey Ajia like this, make you know say I Sabi the road project well.

Stop Capping.

So na those grading they just did on Wednesday / Thursday (if I know I will above this argument I would have taken pictures) around akanran and Ajia naim you come here come dey claim what is not.
I stand by my earlier submission. The only finished parts of the project is the interchanges at both ends. The rest of the project remain largely untouched.
Yes
There are still sections of the road not yet open due to obstruction and places that needs blasting.
Make una no start cheap propaganda here abeg
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by santori: 4:45pm On Feb 17
Tareq1105:
That Ife - Ibadan bye pass to Lagos is a Federal road. It's been constructed by Gov Seyi Makinde having been given approval by Federal Govt through Minister of Works. Late last year, Minister of Works, Umahi inspected the project when he was on tour of federal roads in the South West.

Just as Gov Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State is awaiting the approval of the Fed Min of Works to reconstruct Lagos - Abeokuta road.

Seyi Makinde is really working hard to make it happen during his tenure.

Mumu, Una go just talk rubbish for what you know nothing about, this particular road in question is a road that never existed, it involves opening road in thick bush. Lagos-ABK road is an existing road that is even older than the popular Lagos/Ibadan express way.
So stop embarazzing your lineage on topics u know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Tfkspecial(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17
The project even started under Governor Ajimobi administration
optionalY09:

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by obawinner(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17
optionalY09:

You guys are the problem, when an individual perform a a task he was hire to do the credit goes to the company and not to him because he’s getting paid to do the job.

she can put it on his own resume but the credit goes to the payor
why not blame Federal government not tinubu?
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Ykc2(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17
Any person wey dey support any politician for nigeria is not in his or her right sense, have any of you guys been to vienna before? grin
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by 77up(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17
Abeebayo0106:

It's true that's how it will work and also if you're coming from ABK to ife not only Lagos.
This is a state project not FG, started by gov rasheed ladoja but it was abandon by the two previous admiration (akala and ajimobi) and gov makide started the project again
That's right, i can say our government are getting it right gradually in South West .

Nigeria will work.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by YourKarma: 6:11pm On Feb 17
saintrow1:

They are already doing it, they hate anything good coming from Yoruba ppl. The hate, jealousy and envy is so much that they can't contain it inside their dirty mind anymore. Won ti ya werey

You guys are clowns. Can't you celebrate the road in peace without looking for who to drag into your foolishness?
Which kain inferiority complex dey even worry una? Are you sure this isn't a mental issue?
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by MisterBanny(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17
mcjokee:

This project is linking the entrance of Ibadan from Ife directly to Lagos/ibadan express way. Any traveler moving from the Ife/Akure/east would not need to pass through the interior parts of Ibadan anymore. It’s not a must to comment if you know close to nothing about a topic.

You that knows everything, welldone Sir
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by OkoAmarashy: 6:19pm On Feb 17
Ykc2:
Any person wey dey support any politician for nigeria is not in his or her right sense, have any of you guys been to vienna before? grin
No be you be this?
Ykc2:
Obi's name is like angel in nigeria his like a golden bride.

You didn't know about Vienna before supporting your tribe man Obi, or he's not a politician?

You people are lying, cowardly hypocrites and his thread has exposed the hypocrisy of your people.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by OkoAmarashy: 6:21pm On Feb 17
MisterBanny:

Next time you don't know something, you shut up your mouth instead of talking nonsense and people start laughing at your ignorance
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by MisterBanny(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17
OkoAmarashy:

Next time you don't know something, you shut up your mouth instead of talking nonsense and people start laughing at your ignorance

Oga, what makes u feel you're even correct? And even if I don't know it, there are better ways to correct someone. Who are u to tell me to shut up my mouth on a public space like this?
Someone of u here think you have monopoly of stupidity and violence. You'll just open that mouth to spew trash as if you're suffering from Dementia or ur brain is perforated.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by OkoAmarashy: 6:44pm On Feb 17
MisterBanny:

Oga, what makes u feel you're even correct? And even if I don't know it, there are better ways to correct someone. Who are u to tell me to shut up my mouth on a public space like this?
Someone of u here think you have monopoly of stupidity and violence. You'll just open that mouth to spew trash as if you're suffering from Dementia or ur brain is perforated.

I am not the one who said you should be ignorant. Get out of the thread if you have nothing sensible to say.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by optionalY09: 6:59pm On Feb 17
press9jatv:
it was done by Governor Seyi Makinde government

Oyo state government, stop sounding like a toro je
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Owaincouncil: 7:06pm On Feb 17
optionalY09:

The project was even started by ajimobi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by sexyto(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17
The circular road na waste of ⛽ for car.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by John4B: 7:50pm On Feb 17
Parydelegate:
Seyi Makinde is working....no more brown roofs in ibadan

OK he changed all the brown roofs in Ibadan? Dey play!
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Pickup8: 8:08pm On Feb 17
Ajisebioyo la n ri, Oyo ko ni se bi baba enikokan.
Pac setter.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by seanwilliam(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17
Capernum:
I think the road is a short cut for those enroute Lagos coming into Ibadan from ikire axis.

This will make the journey shorter and reduce the traffic in Ibadan too.

I just hope it's the road. It links you directly to Lagos Ibadan expressway an soon as you enter Ibadan.

This will be a milestone achievement.

I hope I'm not guessing wrong o
you guessed right, the road is before Egbeda if you’re coming from ikire
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by McLizbae: 9:35pm On Feb 17
optionalY09:

You really need to see explain to isaiaku Darius Dahiru (past gov of taraba state) who wrote his name on every infrastructure he built in the state. grin
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by press9jatv: 10:18pm On Feb 17
EEIA:

The circular part of the road no align well.

not impressed with the Chinese construction undecided
nope Na cranesbourg construct the roads infrastructures

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by press9jatv: 10:19pm On Feb 17
Owaincouncil:

The project was even started by ajimobi
and nothing was done on that projects. By the Special Grace of Almighty God, the huge projects will be commissioned this year 2024.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by press9jatv: 10:21pm On Feb 17
EteBabaagba222:

That's is all. Nothing is been done inside. No be only bridge be d road. If he can't complete it, it is rubbish but if Oyo state govt under Seyi Makinde can complete it to Guru it will mean less motor passing through iwo road. B4 you quote me, na Iyana Ajia I dey now.
go to inside, he has done massive works there . You better go there and find out the pace of works going on there
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by NoSentimentNo: 10:46pm On Feb 17
This is commendable especially because the previous administration made a lot of noise on this project but achieved very little.However, we do not have to engage in unnecessary praise singing.
The road was conceptualized as a 110 KM road divided into 4 phases but only 32KM (phase 1)has been awarded which is even just under construction.
If it takes 8 yrs to complete 32km,it may take 40 yrs to complete the entire 110km! This shows that we lack capacity to deliver needed infrastructure in record time
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by delpee(f): 11:35pm On Feb 17
Lumarstone:

The projects was initiated and executed by GSM administration, therefore, he is the one that build up the project. Saying it's state government money was used is just a falacy of argumentum.

The project started under Ajimobi but has been redesigned and awarded under Makinde.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by mkoabiola: 1:15am On Feb 18
Social media governor
Even though am not a resident in oyo state .
He is very poor..

D suffering and smiling people are going through around olodo area is devastating...

I passed through that bridge last week and I weep for d resident in olodo area..

They are suffering

Seyi is worst

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by mkoabiola: 1:17am On Feb 18
McLizbae:

You really need to see explain to isaiaku Darius Dahiru (past gov of taraba state) who wrote his name on every infrastructure he built in the state. grin
Really.

🤣🤣🤣
A Governor wrote his name in every project

Very laughable

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by mcjokee: 1:48am On Feb 18
MisterBanny:

You’re welcome, at least now you’d know how to appreciate positivity once in a while.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Ykc2(m): 4:07am On Feb 18
OkoAmarashy:

No be you be this?

You didn't know about Vienna before supporting your tribe man Obi, or he's not a politician?

You people are lying, cowardly hypocrites and his thread has exposed the hypocrisy of your people.
64 years of Nigeria independence which people destroyed nigeria with corruption na Peter obi ? Did Peter claimed to have attended aroloya secondary school that was built in 1974 but tinubu attended the school in 1970,you guys have no shame ,your tribe people destroyed nigeria with northerners you still have the temerity to accuse igbos? May amadioha deal with you
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Macnnoli4(m): 6:27am On Feb 18
OkoAmarashy:

Yielding fruits like using 1.5 Billion to buy 2 Hilux.

I think years of suffering has made them unable to set their priorities right.
You are so obessed with the JB Logo, that you forget the construction of the major road which is what Abians are actually celebrating. So the economically important Port Harcourt road is not a priority abi? The Hilux cars are to be bought at N150 million for your information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okada Man Carrying Three Bags Of Cassava And A Market Woman On His Bike:photo / Sienna Hits Lexus Jeep In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) / #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.