Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) (43107 Views)

Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) / Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire Along Ife-ibadan Expressway. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by OkoAmarashy: 2:35pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

Na everybody you dey watch. Monitoring spirit. Better go and cook for your husband.

It's a boy behind that moniker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Putinofrussia: 2:40pm On Feb 17
Parydelegate:
Seyi Makinde is working....no more brown roofs in ibadan
There is no place in Nigeria that doesn't have brown roofs.
Moreover,Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE states combined.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Tjra: 2:44pm On Feb 17
OkoAmarashy:

It's a boy behind that moniker.
I thought as much. What a coward! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Abeebayo0106(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17
77up:
I think I heard it will be something like that too, if it's true , then it's a very commendable project.
It's true that's how it will work and also if you're coming from ABK to ife not only Lagos.
This is a state project not FG, started by gov rasheed ladoja but it was abandon by the two previous admiration (akala and ajimobi) and gov makide started the project again

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by verybadmouth(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17
LagosFc:
sad what kind of warped thinking reasoning is this? So putting infrastructure in place is bad for the economy? Please let endeavour to come along with our brain, when commenting on a public forum please. Too many kids online this days angry
You're the exact one thinking like a kid. Read the kids comment again so you can understand and stop spewing thrash.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by lagonovo: 2:55pm On Feb 17
Fake news.

Ibadan circular road that Peter Gregory Obi already completed in 2008.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by AlhajiCSO: 2:56pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

I thought as much. What a coward! undecided
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by sirray001: 3:01pm On Feb 17
optionalY09:
correct it, It was not done by Makonde it was done by Oyo state government.

He didn’t use his money he uses the government money
he used our money, Nigerians money. Tax payers money
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Hardamz(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17
Difrent:

Some of the sections is not even opened yet.
For my backyard you dey argue..... I know your type

You know nothing, Bro. I am an Ìbàdàn Boy and have lived my life in the City. I dey Ajia like this, make you know say I Sabi the road project well.

Stop Capping.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Tjra: 3:04pm On Feb 17
AlhajiCSO:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2

Nlfpmod

13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Macnnoli4(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17
OkoAmarashy:

They didn't wait to see results before celebrating Julius Berger signposts in Abia. Shameless people
It took the same 'shameless' people 16 years to have enough sense to vote competency into power Why won't they celebrate the early signs that their decision is yielding fruits.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by LagosFc: 3:09pm On Feb 17
[quote author=verybadmouth post=128501698]
You're the exact one thinking like a kid. Read the kids comment again so you can understand and stop spewing thrash. [/quote what is there to understand from the comment? He is downplaying the benefits of infrastructure to our economy just because people are hungry, so therefore govt should leave other sectors that will aid development. I guess you both are in the same category. Just take a back sit
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by OkoAmarashy: 3:16pm On Feb 17
Macnnoli4:

It took the same 'shameless' people 16 years to have enough sense to vote competency into power Why won't they celebrate the early signs that their decision is yielding fruits.

Yielding fruits like using 1.5 Billion to buy 2 Hilux.

I think years of suffering has made them unable to set their priorities right.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Pablodreay890: 3:18pm On Feb 17
optionalY09:

This praising things dey tire me. Abeg make dem do there job
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by chopnaira: 3:23pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

You be security woman? Na everybody you dey watch. Monitoring spirit.

Better go and cook for your husband.
She is the same person using that AlhajiCSO Monika.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Nchenches: 3:27pm On Feb 17
saintrow1:

They are already doing it, they hate anything good coming from Yoruba ppl. The hate, jealousy and envy is so much that they can't contain it inside their dirty mind anymore. Won ti ya werey

Yoruba vs Igbo warfare you Nurudeens of the Western region established has deprived the entire south of Nigeria the goodies the south deserves from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by verybadmouth(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17
[quote author=LagosFc post=128501936][/quote]
You're missing the point. What he's saying is that the government constructs infrastructure primarily to siphon funds, neglecting the welfare of its citizens, especially now. It's disheartening when people struggle to eat, yet state governors prioritize building roads and bridges. Instead, why not support small and medium-sized businesses with long-term loans, reduce education costs, raise the minimum wage, ensure pensions for the elderly, and address other pressing issues?
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Capernum: 3:30pm On Feb 17
VanuatuWycombe:

I don’t say it’s bad to do something for his village but it shouldn’t be at the detriment of the state.
I am from Ibadan. You and I know he started way too far from the city. It will take time before the new road is populated with houses, filling stations etc because it’s being constructed in the bush too far from the city. It should have followed the back of Premier Feeds or worst case, behind BAT and go towards Alakia.

Doing that would reduce cost of construction and at the same time road users would feel more safer than tracking in the middle of nowhere. You and I know what the security situation of the country is.

The construction was not intended well.

I understand you... But you know, it's better he starts from anywhere. When we know where we are going, anywhere can be the starting point.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by mcjokee: 3:37pm On Feb 17
MisterBanny:

Don't mind the OP, he thinks we are fools. This isn't a state government's responsibility, but if the governor embarks on such project, the federal govt will have to reimburse the state later

This project is linking the entrance of Ibadan from Ife directly to Lagos/ibadan express way. Any traveler moving from the Ife/Akure/east would not need to pass through the interior parts of Ibadan anymore. It’s not a must to comment if you know close to nothing about a topic.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by nonxo007(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17
Paraman:
The people who praised Otti for constructing ordinary gutter might criticize this project
Chief nobody is critizing it.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by lekan62: 3:40pm On Feb 17
The road was initiated by Governor Rasheed Ladoja but subsequent governments did not do the needful Abiola Ajimobi awarded it but didn't go far on it before Seyi Makinde decided to follow through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by olorundipe9090: 3:45pm On Feb 17
optionalY09:

Oponu led by who?
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by OkoAmarashy: 3:46pm On Feb 17
nonxo007:

Chief nobody is critizing it.

Look up there and see the gutter worshippers of Abia criticising this project.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Tareq1105: 3:49pm On Feb 17
That Ife - Ibadan bye pass to Lagos is a Federal road. It's been constructed by Gov Seyi Makinde having been given approval by Federal Govt through Minister of Works. Late last year, Minister of Works, Umahi inspected the project when he was on tour of federal roads in the South West.

Just as Gov Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State is awaiting the approval of the Fed Min of Works to reconstruct Lagos - Abeokuta road.

Seyi Makinde is really working hard to make it happen during his tenure.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by optionalY09: 3:50pm On Feb 17
olorundipe9090:

Oponu led by who?

You guys are the problem, when an individual perform a task he was hired to perform you give unnecessary praise to his name. the credit should go to the company and not to him because he’s getting paid to do the job.

he can put it on his own resume but the credit goes to the payor
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by MightySparrow: 3:50pm On Feb 17
Parydelegate:
Seyi Makinde is working....no more brown roofs in ibadan

Brown roofs will remain. We are proud of it. Those are echoes from our past when your forebears were living in thatched houses. Those could not stand the test of time.
gringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by JayPeeOham: 3:52pm On Feb 17
press9jatv:
it was done by Governor Seyi Makinde government

Twas done by SeyinMakinde's Oyo State Government grin
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by nonxo007(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17
OkoAmarashy:

Look up there and see the gutter worshippers of Abia criticising this project.
I looked, I no see 🤣. Chief, the fact is that if Nigeria is good, it’s for us all, if e bad na same all of us go suffer. On every platform you will always meet people who will always oppose, that doesn’t mean we should translate it to hate. We all have a common enemy which is bad governance.

Forget those who will speak negative and on your own commend good works. They will get tired when no one feed their taste for unnecessary/foolish engagement.

We need to sanitize our internet space and na you and me e go start with.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by berbs: 3:58pm On Feb 17
Godfullsam:

Gbam
You are right.

But he initiated the project na.

And he, not the oyo state government would have been blamed if the project was not done.

Seyi Makinde didn't initiate the circular road. The plan was Ladoja's before Ajimobi kick-started it while Seyi currently is bringing it to fruition.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Oxtertee(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17
VanuatuWycombe:

Where he started is too far. That’s why I said Soka/Lead University/Tollgate area.

That place is not too far, the purpose is to reduce traffic passing through Ibadan from Lagos to connect other state. Cos the road doesn't pass through soka doesn't mean it didn't pass through any residential area, the road actually cut across idiayunre /alomaja along the Ibadan ijebu ode road before CRIN (cocoa reaserch institute of Nigeria.

The purpose of routing the road project through less populated area or undeveloped place is to reduce cost and compensatation to people who owns land or build on the path of the road.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by Tochi360: 4:12pm On Feb 17
saintrow1:

They are already doing it, they hate anything good coming from Yoruba ppl. The hate, jealousy and envy is so much that they can't contain it inside their dirty mind anymore. Won ti ya werey

You are seeing them bcus You are like them,just like them,Your existence is meaningless if You don't do that thing you are accusing them for grin

People like You and them are a nonentity to Mother earth,them for dey pack una go lab as lab rat for the progress of Humanity.
Re: Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) by djkirkoo2(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
Op, but Ibadan - Ife is a
federal road na
state government can work on federal government projects and get Reimbursed later by the FG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island / Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.