Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The N100 Pepper I Bought - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The N100 Pepper I Bought (317 Views)

The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The N100 Pepper I Bought by TreasureJunky: 1:29pm On Feb 17
Dear Landers, I'm here to show you guys the pepper I bought for N100 from the market yesterday . At this point, Nigerians may start committing suicide because of cost of living. This is too much na, and this government is not even giving us hope

Re: The N100 Pepper I Bought by chiiraq802(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17
Then only one goes for 50 naira. lols

Very soon na only water, maggi and salt people go dey use cook soup, and maybe with any grass weh grow for ur compound cuz Vegetables now are getting expensive.

And it's only getting worst!!

1 Like

Re: The N100 Pepper I Bought by nero2face: 1:35pm On Feb 17
Lol, the sight of the pepper got me laughing abeg, 😃
Re: The N100 Pepper I Bought by Feintline: 1:37pm On Feb 17
A woman was complaining to me on how bad things have gone.
She said to me, it so terrible. If someone gives you one cube of maggi, you should be grateful.
This is a woman who on a normal day, lives good.

This is what the desperation of a satanic entity and his group have caused in the nation.
Re: The N100 Pepper I Bought by Xscape1993(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17
It is well with the certificate forger.
Re: The N100 Pepper I Bought by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17
Enter forest starts to produce papper na,we all left farming.we haven't seen anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The N100 Pepper I Bought by RepoMan007: 3:50pm On Feb 17
hakeemhakeem:
Enter forest starts to produce papper na,we all left farming.we haven't seen anything.
everyone wants to work in office.
90% of what we need are not produced in offices.
Transport, food, communication, healthcare, education, consumables.

A point will come it will be better to plant 500 pawpaws or banana trees than to be lamenting endlessly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Gala No Longer Available In The Market / Order Soft Drinks For Your Events & Occasion / Pure And Undiluted Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.