Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? (1042 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. / Anti Japa But Yet You Dont Want Colonizers Removed / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by ednut1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17
angry what do you think is the cause?
Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by RepoMan007: 2:06pm On Feb 17
Sakpa can disorient jakpa and anti-jakpa plans.

3 Likes

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17
APC has solved Japa na. With naira entering 2000 naira to a dollar how many people can afford to Japa now. You need at least 18 million now to leave Nigeria to any reasonable country.

6 Likes

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by TheTraveler: 3:16pm On Feb 17
It’s not funny, everyone is seeing premium shege in real time.

1 Like

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by BigDawsNet: 4:41pm On Feb 17
ednut1:

They hav won presently... I don't think they need to make any post anymore...

To study in the west now... you must be from wealthy family...

May God help the Exchange rates

2 Likes

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by lastkingsman: 4:54pm On Feb 17
ednut1:

The video in this link has the explanation. They are currently eating large, so no time to open thread

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1758597572229525809?t=nc0iQni6-1-_CjOYmNIZ6Q&s=19
Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by Sweetvie: 7:17am On Feb 18
grin grin
Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by babakb: 9:56am On Feb 18
ednut1:

It's because they're tired of being in denial grin grin grin

I don't even know what they were thinking in the first place, how can you compare Nigeria, a country that is full of Insurgents, Bandits, Ritualists, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Baby Factories, Yahoo Plus, Poverty etc to Developed countries like the UK, USA, Canada, EU etc.

4 Likes

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by Usefulsense: 11:32am On Feb 18
They have realized that Nigeria is irreparable.

They are now looking for ways to japa themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by SDJosh: 1:48pm On Feb 18
RepoMan007:
Sakpa can disorient jakpa and anti-jakpa plans.
grin grin grin
They don dey see shege premium

1 Like

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by RepoMan007: 1:57pm On Feb 18
SDJosh:

grin grin grin
They don dey see shege premium
shege that smokes weed with pipeline. Very huge shege.

1 Like

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by pansophist(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18
babakb:

It's because they're tired of being in denial grin grin grin

I don't even know what they were thinking in the first place, how can you compare Nigeria, a country that is full of Insurgents, Bandits, Ritualists, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Baby Factories, Yahoo Plus, Poverty etc to Developed countries like the UK, USA, Canada, EU etc.

They confuse patriotism with nationalism. A patriot likes his country but is not blind to its fault. He would even leave and support it from afar (eg through cash remittance).

But a nationalist will cheer on his country no matter how rotten it got. Acknowledging its fault is like a capital crime, and hope others onboard in his myopic views.

But you can't deceive yourself for long. After all, Nigeria's punishment does not differentiate between nationalist and ordinary citizens. Everybody go collect.

8 Likes

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by gforce5: 11:45am On Feb 19
Nigeria has happened to them. That's why. Japa is now very expensive. You need at least N15million to Japa to the west. Not only that, many countries are tightening their immigration rules. The UK and Canada (the two biggest recipients of international students from Nigeria) have implemented measures to restrict the number of international students coming to their respective countries. France, Holland and many EU countries have also tightened their borders. Even South Korea is reducing it's intake of international students. This is the worst time for Nigerians to Japa. The anti-Japa crew know this and have gleefully decided to keep quiet. It's a field day for us immigration lawyers. Best of luck to all those intending to emigrate. It's not easy at all. In my time it was easier (early 2000s). Mad respect to parents who can send their offspring abroad for further education. Not easy at all.
Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19
gforce5:
Nigeria has happened to them. That's why. Japa is now very expensive. You need at least N15million to Japa to the west. Not only that, many countries are tightening their immigration rules. The UK and Canada (the two biggest recipients of international students from Nigeria) have implemented measures to restrict the number of international students coming to their respective countries. France, Holland and many EU countries have also tightened their borders. Even South Korea is reducing it's intake of international students. This is the worst time for Nigerians to Japa. The anti-Japa crew know this and have gleefully decided to keep quiet. It's a field day for us immigration lawyers. Best of luck to all those intending to emigrate. It's not easy at all. In my time it was easier (early 2000s). Mad respect to parents who can send their offspring abroad for further education. Not easy at all.
Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by Gerrard59(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19
gforce5:

It seems this niche is very lucrative these days. I know Henley and Partners has a Lagos office and an Abuja office (correct me if I am wrong on this part). But is the demand so high? If yes, which countries are clients interested in? What are the profiles of your clients (age ranges, what they do for a living, why they are patronising you and your colleagues etc).

I understand the legal field is high on confidentiality, but this is an anonymous forum. grin
Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by skyblueking(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19
pansophist:

They confuse patriotism with nationalism. A patriot likes his country but is not blind to its fault. He would even leave and support it from afar (eg through cash remittance).

But a nationalist will cheer on his country no matter how rotten it got. Acknowledging its fault is like a capital crime, and hope others onboard in his myopic views.

But you can't deceive yourself for long. After all, Nigeria's punishment does not differentiate between nationalist and ordinary citizens. Everybody go collect.

Bossman I've been tryna reach you...
Pls can we talk ??
Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by pansophist(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19
skyblueking:

Bossman I've been tryna reach you...
Pls can we talk ??

I see all your PMs.

But you suppose don give me clue for here, then I fit to continue with you in private.

2 Likes

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by gforce5: 12:51pm On Feb 20
It is lucrative BUT many of us are struggling to get clients due to the fact that Immigration lawyers aren't well known in this country. Majority of Nigerians who intend to Japa, would rather consult a travel agent than a lawyer who is knowledgeable about immigration laws. They want someone who will guarantee them a quick result. As a lawyer, you are under an obligation to tell your client the truth. Agents, on the other hand, aren't under such obligations and tell their clients what they want to hear.

As for Henley and Partners, those guys are making a killing. I told my friends many years ago that with the way the Nigerian passport is crashing, it's only a matter of time before Henley & Partners move in as many rich Nigerians would be forced to get a second passport. That is the elite's version of JAPA. With a population of over 200 million people, Nigeria is a market that Henley & firms cannot ignore. There are many Nigerians with raw cash that can afford those passports. It's the masses I pity the most. They don't understand what's coming.

Gerrard59:

It seems this niche is very lucrative these days. I know Henley and Partners has a Lagos office and an Abuja office (correct me if I am wrong on this part). But is the demand so high? If yes, which countries are clients interested in? What are the profiles of your clients (age ranges, what they do for a living, why they are patronising you and your colleagues etc).

I understand the legal field is high on confidentiality, but this is an anonymous forum. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by skyblueking(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20
pansophist:

I see all your PMs.

But you suppose don give me clue for here, then I fit to continue with you in private.

No vex chairman...
Just that it was something I felt we could just discuss one on one ...
Make your blood no hot pls
Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by Elolam87(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20
Because their mission and wish has been accomplished and granted!

1 Like

Re: Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? by Schrodinger2(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21
They have realized that it is naturally arduous to Japa especially with the current economic circumstances.

However, they're many scholarships people could grab to ease this hustle only if they are willing to go that route.

(1) (Reply)

Japa To Haiti Lets Meet Here / I Need To Go To The Uk For My Masters / I Need Police Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.