Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. (26388 Views)

Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? / Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ednut1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
The hypocrisy stinks

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ednut1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Muna ( has many other monikers) saying same thing lol

shocked Who carry this thread come FP ah, summary is that many of those anti japa folks on travel section tried to japa at one point or the other grin .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Probably naija got good from 2019 till now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by yellowgarri2(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
ednut1:
The hypocrisy stinks
what should we do with this?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ibkayee(f): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Probably naija got good from 2019 till now.
Poverty capital of the world, insecurity, food prices skyrocketing, professionals leaving in droves, Naira collapse, inflation, economy in shambles. Doubt it

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
ibkayee:

Poverty capital of the world, insecurity, food prices skyrocketing, Naira collapse, inflation, economy in shambles. Doubt it

Probably it got good for them.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ibkayee(f): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Maybe
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ednut1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
yellowgarri2:
what should we do with this?
be wise noni

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ednut1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

everyone can be anything on the internet remember lol

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
ednut1:
everyone can be anything on the internet remember lol

Why are you guys just creating threads without any value. You're bigger than this now. At least show us your vacation pictures.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Saverin: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Nigerians still don't get it. Our debt servicing to revenue ratio is projected at 123%. What this means is for every 100N FG makes, 100N goes into debt servicing (not repaying debt oh) and additional N23 is borrowed to meet debt obligations.

Nigeria has not built any foundation to recover from an economic doom/meltdown. The nation is at brink right now. Leave quietly or leave as a refugee (if Jagaban wins for sure)

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Realteeyee123(m): 1:40am On Dec 30, 2022
I think people who say people shouldn’t japa are wicked and evil. A lot of them have either gone, can’t go or are very comfortable in Nigeria and don’t want the progress of others.

Leaving Nigeria legally with a good plan is the best decision one can make.

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Realteeyee123(m): 1:41am On Dec 30, 2022
@ednut 1 I really love your analysis on the various japa topic it’s very insightful and educative. Please continue doing the good work you doing . God richly bless you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Realteeyee123(m): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Saverin:
Nigerians still don't get it. Our debt servicing to revenue ratio is projected at 123%. What this means is for every 100N FG makes, 100N goes into debt servicing (not repaying debt oh) and additional N23 is borrowed to meet debt obligations.

Nigeria has not built any foundation to recover from an economic doom/meltdown. The nation is at brink right now. Leave quietly or leave as a refugee (if Jagaban wins for sure)

Exactly really scary. I feel a lot of people that have the opportunity to leave and don’t leave might look back with some regret.

Funny thing is after 10yrs or so of getting citizenship and saving money no one stops you from coming back but at that stage you have leverage and a second option. Nigeria is sweet when you have a way out and leverage

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Realteeyee123(m): 1:45am On Dec 30, 2022
ednut1:
The hypocrisy stinks

It really stinks big time.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Realteeyee123(m): 3:42am On Dec 30, 2022
This might sound funny but all the while in Nigeria I underestimated Aboniki balm but Canada made me know the value of Aboniki. @ednut 1 , do you use Aboniki

14 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Nezzjnr: 5:22am On Dec 30, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Gerrard59(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Studymore123:

Why are you guys just creating threads without any value. You're bigger than this now. At least show us your vacation pictures.

The onus is on those who have created five topics focusing on the same topic. Why are they pissed that some people are migrating? Na today people begin dey migrate? As I write, British are moving to Australia, and Chinese, once the borders are opened, will move to Japan, Singapore, Canada, UK, Australia etc. Indians nko? They have surpassed the Chinese as the largest group of foreign students in the UK, and sent more students this year to the US than China. I don't think Nigeria even comes in the top ten migrant countries.

The antagonism should stop. Let people do what they believe is good for them. As I have written elsewhere, there are very few Nigerian elites living in Nigeria who did not study or work abroad.

What I am expecting would be the deluge of enquiries on japa in this section once Emi Lokan wins next year. grin

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Gerrard59:

The onus is on those who have created five topics focusing on the same topic. Why are they pissed that some people are migrating? Na today people begin dey migrate? As I write, British are moving to Australia, and Chinese, once the borders are opened, will move to Japan, Singapore, Canada, UK, Australia etc. Indians nko? They have surpassed the Chinese as the largest group of foreign students in the UK, and sent more students this year to the US than China. I don't think Nigeria even comes in the top ten migrant countries.

The antagonism should stop. Let people do what they believe is good for them. As I have written elsewhere, there are very few Nigerian elites living in Nigeria who did not study or work abroad.

What I am expecting would be the deluge of enquiries on japa in this section once Emi Lokan wins next year. grin

Abeg stop it joor. Nigeria will become paradise then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Saverin:

Seriously I thought it was 90 percent o. Any article that says this. I would love to read it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Rdfactor(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2022
I been dey see that Munamoqel post here cheesy. So, guy applied for UK school and couldn't go, so the pain. Guy is probably somewhere now as we speak applying to another school.

21 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ahiboilandgas: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2022
ednut1:
be wise noni
the canadian Audio Auditor that supposed to be using his time to generate the most need USD is busy online in travel section from Morning to Night doing unpaid work ! Who does that in Europe or North America! .....edut the Audio Auditor trekking up and down . ANY BODY DOING WELL ABROAD will not be on Nairaland travel section from Morning still Night debating about JAPA .he will be in Business section or property section !They are mostly travel agents that are looking for more preys ! FACTS.

22 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ednut1(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
the canadian Audio Auditor that supposed to be using his time to generate the most need USD is busy online in travel section from Morning to Night doing unpaid work ! Who does that in Europe or North America! .....edut the Audio Auditor trekking up and down . ANY BODY DOING WELL ABROAD will not be on Nairaland travel section from Morning still Night debating about JAPA .he will be in Business section or property section !They are mostly travel agents that are looking for more preys ! FACTS.
many people on nairaland know me in real life. Who sabi you for here Mr i am doing well in Nigeria and anti japa but is always on travel section. At least i dey travel section dey give tips for free. I can send you my linkedin too if you want. Mr audio businessman that pays his truck drivers more than what dangote pays. Me wey don audit large haulage company before i comot 9ja as if we no see their payroll. Biko rest

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ednut1(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Rdfactor:
I been dey see that Munamoqel post here cheesy. So, guy applied for UK school and couldn't go, so the pain. Guy is probably somewhere now as we speak applying to another school.
apparently later went there but is back to Nigeria hence his bitterness:

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ahiboilandgas: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2022
ednut1:
many people on nairaland know me in real life. Who sabi you for here Mr i am doing well in Nigeria and anti japa but is always on travel section. At least i dey travel section dey give tips for free. I can send you my linkedin too if you want. Mr audio businessman that pays his truck drivers more than what dangote pays. Me wey don audit large haulage company before i comot 9ja as if we no see their payroll. Biko rest
lies up on lies at best travel agent! Looking for clients .big time ballers in the Audit world in North America and UK will not be here .Morning and Night ! This undisputed fact .Even a serious Auditor in Nigeria will not be here . U better go hustle or open travel agency. Audio Auditor .

20 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Saverin: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Seriously I thought it was 90 percent o. Any article that says this. I would love to read it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/debt-servicing-to-gulp-123-of-2023-revenue/%3famp

Projection for 2023

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Saverin:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/debt-servicing-to-gulp-123-of-2023-revenue/%3famp

Projection for 2023
God abeg so it's true. This country is completely doomed then. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ahiboilandgas: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2022
ednut1:
be calming down we dey holiday! My advice is based on what am seening here. Japarian can't even enjoy they are always working 2 to 3 jobs.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Saverin: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

God abeg so it's true. This country is completely doomed then. shocked shocked shocked

Nigerians are the worst set of sheeples on this planet earth. Politicians are busy cashing out making their lives miserable; no protest, no demonstration.

Election is around the corner and some idiots are shouting Tinubu/EMI-LOKAN. We go dey alright last last

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ahiboilandgas: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2022
ednut1:
apparently later went there but is back to Nigeria hence his bitterness:
eyya so you
Wish .vacation on steady eyya

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Saverin:

Nigerians are the worst set of sheeples on this planet earth. Politicians are busy cashing out making their lives miserable; no protest, no demonstration.

Election is around the corner and some idiots are shouting Tinubu/EMI-LOKAN. We go dey alright last last

I just pity people wey don born o. Ah and we don't even have money that means the fuel queues next year will be longer. If fuel subsidy eventually goes the prices of items will be thrice what they are now and they aren't even cheap now. Na wa o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ednut1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I just pity people wey don born o. Ah and we don't even have money that means the fuel queues next year will be longer. If fuel subsidy eventually goes the prices of items will be thrice what they are now and they aren't even cheap now. Na wa o.
even with the hardship people dey born dey go. Shocking

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs / FG Introduces Temporary Passports For Nigerians Abroad / Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.