Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation (230 Views)

Atiku: I Will Risk Inflation To Win Huge Foreign Investments / N30,000 Minimum Wage Will Cause Inflation – Umahi / Minimum Wage Above N22,500 Will Lead To Inflation, Says Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation by Chygoz1994: 3:17pm On Feb 17
Hello nairalanders how are you guys coping with this economy, one thing I have noticed about Nigerians is they always believe that God will do everything for them, see where the thing has lead us to as a nation, God created us and gave us brain to solve our problems but here in nigeria we will leave everything and be waiting for God to come and save us sad angry

1 Like

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation by blackpanthar: 3:27pm On Feb 17
Chygoz1994:
Hello nairalanders how are you guys coping with this economy, one thing I have noticed about Nigerians is they always believe that God will do everything for them, see where the thing has lead us to as a nation, God created us and gave us brain to solve our problems but here in nigeria we will leave everything and be waiting for God to come and save us sad angry

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF BRO...........
Many are making money via FXx... KRYPTO... affiliate... exportation.... real estate.... subletting....copy writing.... remote jobs... etc

HOWEVER RELIGIOUS.... we know what works and LOWKEY we do it... but ONLINE we call on GOD...

everyone HIDES THEIR REAL HUSTLE but complain as if they are suffering.

So in NAIJA, any youth who is suffering must be MISINFORMED OR UNINFORMED about real UPDATES THAT WORK.

Nairaland has many free classes and tutorials.... daily.

You didnt search or see them, but you registered to complain... WHAT GAIN HAS IT BROUGHT TO YOU.

CURRRSING THE DARKNESS WILL NEVER BRING LIGHT

CURSSSING THE GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER BRING CHANGE

1 Like

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation by princepeter566: 3:28pm On Feb 17
God is helping we that don't vote for this wicked government but those that voted for tinubu has been crying in lagos and ekiti for some time now. And some of them has died of hunger

1 Like

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation by Obainoman6: 3:37pm On Feb 17
My brother we are consoling ourselves because our brother is in aso rock even though we are collecting cane for 100 naira loaf of bread, yoruba ronu o.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation by Chygoz1994: 3:41pm On Feb 17
blackpanthar:

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF BRO...........
Many are making money via FXx... KRYPTO... affiliate... exportation.... real estate.... subletting....copy writing.... remote jobs... etc

HOWEVER RELIGIOUS.... we know what works and LOWKEY we do it... but ONLINE we call on GOD...

everyone HIDES THEIR REAL HUSTLE but complain as if they are suffering.

So in NAIJA, any youth who is suffering must be MISINFORMED OR UNINFORMED about real UPDATES THAT WORK.

Nairaland has many free classes and tutorials.... daily.

You didnt search or see them, but you registered to complain... WHAT GAIN HAS IT BROUGHT TO YOU.

CURRRSING THE DARKNESS WILL NEVER BRING LIGHT

CURSSSING THE GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER BRING CHANGE
oga go rest I know your type you de use style de look for referral thief grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation by Chygoz1994: 3:42pm On Feb 17
Obainoman6:
My brother we are consoling ourselves because our brother is in aso rock even though we are collecting cane for 100 naira loaf of bread, yoruba ronu o.
grin grin
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation by blackpanthar: 3:51pm On Feb 17
Chygoz1994:
oga go rest I know your type you de use style de look for referral thief grin grin

welcome to nairaland... I can shut down your account and report you.

THERE ARE RULES HERE

DID YOU SEE ME ASK ANYONE FOR REFERRAL...

DID YOU REALLY CHECK ME OUT.

YOUR DEAD MINDSET IS THE REASON YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE.

Be very careful else you will not go far here

Use this platform to learn and be a better person, know who is who and don't make enemies that will make things hard for you.

we fly high and we can find you.

#BE_WARNED
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation by Chygoz1994: 4:16pm On Feb 17
blackpanthar:

welcome to nairaland... I can shut down your account and report you.

THERE ARE RULES HERE

DID YOU SEE ME ASK ANYONE FOR REFERRAL...

DID YOU REALLY CHECK ME OUT.

YOUR DEAD MINDSET IS THE REASON YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE.

Be very careful else you will not go far here

Use this platform to learn and be a better person, know who is who and don't make enemies that will make things hard for you.

we fly high and we can find you.

#BE_WARNED
I don’t have time for you I can bet with my balls I Dey make money on nairaland here pass you real men that are making money here don’t talk, so keep quiet
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation by Tjra: 4:20pm On Feb 17
princepeter566:
God is helping we that don't vote for this wicked government but those that voted for tinubu has been crying in lagos and ekiti for some time now. And some of them has died of hunger
But you guys said Peter Obi won Lagos na. Are you happy voters of Peter Obi are hungry?
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation by muyico(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17
we enduring here
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With The Inflation by blackpanthar: 9:27pm On Feb 17
Chygoz1994:
I don’t have time for you I can bet with my balls I Dey make money on nairaland here pass you real men that are making money here don’t talk, so keep quiet

marked and noted.

(1) (Reply)

People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Good In In It / Amnesty Internationl Condemns Harassment, Intimidation Of Erisco Female Customer / Finding Whether Igbos In Brass Island Bayelsa Are Immigrants Or Aboriginal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.