Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Reoccurrence Of Strange Dream - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reoccurrence Of Strange Dream (256 Views)

Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos / Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reoccurrence Of Strange Dream by backtalkG(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17
I'm not a violent person nor do I engage in skirmishes but recently my dreams have been giving me course for great concern. have been having this dreams of committing murder three nights now in a row and each time after I wake, a great sorrow and deep sense of fear falls over me for like 10 to 15 minutes before I remember it was just a dream but the reoccurrence is living me perplexed
Please prophets, false prophets and the Josephs in the house what could this mean
Re: Reoccurrence Of Strange Dream by AyeMoJuba: 4:46pm On Feb 17
When you should be celebrating that you overpowered and killed those who were battling with you in the spirit realm, you are here feeling sad

Would you have preferred you were the one who got murdered in the dream?
Re: Reoccurrence Of Strange Dream by backtalkG(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17
AyeMoJuba:
When you should be celebrating that you overpowered and killed those who were battling with you in the spirit realm, you are here feeling sad

Would you have preferred you were the one who got murdered in the dream?
I haven't thought of it that way but thanks. I hope it is so, because right now I'm at a defining moment in my life which will unfold in the next two weeks. I pray I triumph and I will always have this in mind
Re: Reoccurrence Of Strange Dream by AyeMoJuba: 12:59pm On Feb 20
backtalkG:
I haven't thought of it that way but thanks. I hope it is so, because right now I'm at a defining moment in my life which will unfold in the next two weeks. I pray I triumph and I will always have this in mind

Always remember that it's far more better and important to look at the brighter side of any circumstances you found urself in this life.
Never dwell on the negative interpretation.

Having said that, you must equally be very careful with your choices.

(1) (Reply)

A North Carolina Mum Has Been Arrested After She Killed Her 4-year-old Twin Sons / Rip A Big Lesson To All Men / Pay Portr Pro,another Fraudulent Way To Extort Money From Innocent Individuals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.