Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi (25791 Views)

IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by cucumbar: 8:01pm On Feb 17
Splitmind:
Shut up wailer, these people are taking advantage of the bad economic situation to act as if president Tinubu doesn't know what he's doing. Remember he is your president for the next 8 years and no single bastard can change that.
it is too evident. He doesn’t know what he is doing. Nobody is taking advantage of anything.

How you lots see black and label it white is really amazing.

Thunder fire you for thinking he is taking advantage of anything, rather than stating the fact.

You and your likes must have a feel of the bad you love now and forever. Animals!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Raph82(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17
The rich are feeling the heat too, God have mercy.
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Jessyjeff: 8:21pm On Feb 17
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Interesting. Can you share any link or material to read more on them
Please, watch some stuffs about this issue on The Why Files on YouTube. There are already millions of information about the lizard people on the web. Millions of people believe that Buckingham palace descended from those reptilians. Have you ever wondered where Britain got power to colonize dozens of countries, even ones bigger than the whole central Europe? The powerful colonial trading companies that exploited native peoples and their resources?

Why is the language of ancient Egypt extinct, but English language spoken all over the earth? English language is not even up to 1500 years old. Why did ancient Egypt fall to ancient Greek? Greeks were traveling to ancient Egypt to learn science, philosophy, mathematics and arts of war.

Why do black people in Africa think the West can help them develop and build civil societies?

If Africans do not wake up, the reptilians will destroy black Africa before 2000 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by pafun(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17
fergie001:
In a series of tweets, Professor Pat Utomi has expressed sadness at Nigeria's failing economic situation

Pat Utomi

The man sabi the location of hell wella
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Ebubenwa042(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17
Bookhub:
mr utomi do you still believe in that hell fire nonesense written by king james and the romans to scare people?
you not believing hell exist, doesn't stop it from being a reality.
I pray you find God before it is too late bro.
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Bookhub: 8:55pm On Feb 17
Ebubenwa042:
you not believing hell exist, doesn't stop it from being a reality.
I pray you find God before it is too late bro.

the word hell is "seoul" in greek meaning "grave" where did the fire come from,have you being there before?i am a christian like you too,where will solomon go to after serving other gods,where will david go to after sleeping basheba.

1 Like

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by peleson1: 8:55pm On Feb 17
BOSSkesh:
This obi's boy again
Tell them the pain is temporary not permanent

Y brought the pains in the first place !

Incompetence

1 Like

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Passionate1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17
JayTripz:
Omoooo

No be joke again ooo... This country na wa oo

Na everyday I de burst new hole for my belt

Hahahaha! U just made my day! Oya drop Ur details make I dash u 10k. . For real!
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by cmikel: 9:02pm On Feb 17
WHAT WE SEE IS WHAT HAPPENS TO ANY COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE OF " I MUST RULE MENTALITY" , WITHOUT ANY THING TO OFFER BUT JUST THE NAME PRESIDENT.

I BLAME THE COUNTRY AS A PEOPLE , MAJORITY OF THEM ARE VERY TRIBALISTIC BY NATURE " MY OWN TRIBESMAN MUST BE THERE EVEN IF YOU KNOW YOUR TRIBESMAN CANNOT OFFER ANYTHING GOOD.

WELL A FEW PEOPLE TOOK 10KG OF RICE TO VOTE, SOME TOOK 5K , SOME TOOK ONE PAINT IF GARRI . WE HAVE ALREADY EATEN THE FUTURE , ITS BETTER TO MANAGE WHAT YOU COLLECTED TO VOTE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS TO COME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by JayTripz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17
Passionate1:

Hahahaha! U just made my day! Oya drop Ur details make I dash u 10k. . For real!

Thanks baba

Opay
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Passionate1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17
JayTripz:

Thanks baba

Opay

Blessing
Done!

1 Like

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by JayTripz(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17
Passionate1:

Done!

Omoooo omoooo

Jesus!!!!!! Like for real oooo

Baba wipe me 11k omoooo...I just de trow backi anyhow here...

Thanks baba God bless you so much

1 Like

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by highoctane: 9:15pm On Feb 17
Mr.Pat Utomi. Seal up your mouth with super glue mixed with araldite.
Or go to the nearest welder to have your mouth fully welded kpam kpam.
At an age of 27 or 28, you drank the delicious milk of Nigeria as the Managing Director of Volkswagen Nigeria, you ran it underground, when similar plants are running in Brazil.
The hunger wey go wire you still dey do press up at Eriteria, Somalia, Ukraine
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17
Jessyjeff:
Please, watch some stuffs about this issue on The Why Files on YouTube. There are already millions of information about the lizard people on the web. Millions of people believe that Buckingham palace descended from those reptilians. Have you ever wondered where Britain got power to colonize dozens of countries, even ones bigger than the whole central Europe? The powerful colonial trading companies that exploited native peoples and their resources?

Why is the language of ancient Egypt extinct, but English language spoken all over the earth? English language is not even up to 1500 years old. Why did ancient Egypt fall to ancient Greek? Greeks were traveling to ancient Egypt to learn science, philosophy, mathematics and arts of war.

Why do black people in Africa think the West can help them develop and build civil societies?

If Africans do not wake up, the reptilians will destroy black Africa before 2000 years.

You made some valid points. You know I have also pondered on these thoughts too. Will watch that YouTube page. Thanks
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by zoedew: 9:38pm On Feb 17
That is nowhere Sir. Purgatory exists in the mind of The Pope and his Ministers. Most unscriptural. You got into government in your twenties. What has been your contribution for us to avoid the quandary we appear to be in presently as nation?
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by sole26: 9:43pm On Feb 17
I blame d opposition parties for keeping quiet.
Things were not worst like this when d evil APC took to the streets.

Good forbid...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by okoroemeka(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17
Bookhub:
mr utomi do you still believe in that hell fire nonesense written by king james and the romans to scare people?
what he believes is not the problem,the realities in Nigeria is the problem, prices are jumping by 200% and still going up and away,pls if you have your own version of hell in whatever you believe in pls use it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by grandstar(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17
Splitmind:
Shut up wailer, these people are taking advantage of the bad economic situation to act as if president Tinubu doesn't know what he's doing. Remember he is your president for the next 8 years and no single bastard can change that.

Things are really bad.

It stinks of incompetence

2 Likes

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by grandstar(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17
Angelfrost:
Even countries in recession now still have their poorest citizens enjoying 24 hours electricity, clean water, and at least a meal a day.

These are just basics.

Here, basics are ridiculously expensive and unavailable to many.

Well... I just dey observe all of una like a scientist checking on a social experiment.

Let's see how much longer you sufferheads will take this nonsense before all hell breaks loose. tongue

Nigerians aren't ready to pay a cost reflective price for electricity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:45pm On Feb 17
We are just starting. shocked
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by richboy7(m): 12:13am On Feb 18
Splitmind:

After 8 months, he looks clueless

2 Likes

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by blacknp(m): 12:13am On Feb 18
slivertongue:
APC is a curse, a hunger plague.
Same evil people that voted against Pdp are complaining?

You want to have your cake, & eat it too abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by grandstar(m): 12:14am On Feb 18
What he is saying is ominous

The man is neither a doctor or engineer. He is one of the finest economist in the country
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by blacknp(m): 12:14am On Feb 18
richboy7:

After 8 months, he looks clueless
Wetin be that your Governor name again?

What is the difference between yourself & those your brethren Almijiris in Yobe & Zamfara?
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by blacknp(m): 12:16am On Feb 18
grandstar:

The man is neither a doctor or engineer. He is one of the finest economist in the country
Finest economist based on what? Since democracy 1999 which government has called him to serve?

Even Delta state never call am for help.
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by blacknp(m): 12:21am On Feb 18
grandstar:

Things are really bad.

It stinks of incompetence
See as person go just dey curse emself with pride?
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by uba1991: 12:38am On Feb 18
I swear, heat want kill person for abj because of lack of light.
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by J3susFr3ak: 12:57am On Feb 18
grandstar:

Yeah....but I increasingly think that in the case of Nigeria, you cannot totally achieve meaningful economic and productivity breakthrough from the current corrupt centrally planned status quo.

There cannot be any meaninglful economic transformation without a profound a radical political restructuring of the country.

The centrally planned Soviet Union eventually collapsed and the rational ethnic nations emerged from there.

The point being, the lack of internal competition to spur the different regions within the nation to be productive and creative is clearly missing. Everyone cannot even think any sensible thing before consulting the massively corrupt Abuja.

You need to restructure and decentralize a lot of things to 8 or 9 rational regions that are willing to economically compete with each other before seeing any headway here.
Re: No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi by Westerhoffe(m): 1:16am On Feb 18
Mmm… Professor Pat Utomi, the man GOD revealed has the people's welfare in heart that year…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Mentality: "Husband, Wife And Donkey" Comic / President Buhari Won The APC Presidential Ticket With 14,842,072 Million Votes / Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.